Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
For someone who claims to be a breast feeding advocate she’s so damaging. Claiming she couldn’t go out because she breastfed?! Tell that to the millions all over the world who do it. And she’s enabled by her commenters saying she so relatable and they feel the same. On what planet does breastfeeding make you housebound?!?
Housebound from breastfeeding but planning driving coast to coast with a newborn. Lovely day x

E343676A-5C7C-4BC8-83DE-B5F800668236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
I had the most perfect birth with my daughter, labour was tough as continuous contractions and pain relief wearing off super quick, but actual birth was beautiful and calm and honestly the most incredible experience and I still wasn’t capable of standing up to pose in front of a mirror straight away (jelly legs and bleeding lots!) And why would you want to?! I spent an hour just sat staring at this perfect little human that I’d fallen instantly in love with. What a complete arse she is!

• Heart

cahil

the IRONY of being invited to parliament to discuss online safety when she puts her son in the path of predators every single day by posting his every bowel movement.

this has genuinely sent me

moimoi

VIP Member
A post full of unsolicited advice, lovely day x

Also wooden buttons on sleepsuits wtf did she dress poor Alf in 🤣

84AFE6F4-B7B3-4234-B161-4D8702D35BC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
And why is the fucking kid on that bloody iPad again 😑 interact with him you useless idiot!
He’s on a bloody train as well. My one year old is obsessed with watching the world go by out of the train windows, and I ask him what he can see and point stuff out to him. Honestly think she just doesn’t know what to do with Alf or how to interact with him or how to make anything fun.

rawbin30

I just can’t believe one person could be so obsessed with themselves. Look at her smug face on the “immediately after giving birth story”, as if to say, look how FUCKABLE I still am!!

Where are the wings of her massive maternity blood clot catchers or the congealed-with-blood pubes like every other bastarding person gets! Hateeee 😂

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
My 2 year olds fav number is “Seven” cos we taught him to shout it like Len Goodman did on Stricly. Key phrase here is “we taught him” some days I’m not sure Ash can count to 100 let alone Alf!
How many selfies does mummy take on a morning Alfie? ‘HUNDRED!’

How many connecting flights to a Zika risk destination Alfie? ‘HUNDRED!’

How many pieces of watermelon do you want with your cheese tonight Alfie? ‘HUUUUUUNDRED!’

• Haha

lemmings2000

So I just googled it and you apply to dyson to be a "brand ambassador " for them. You get 1% sale of anything you buy via her links. She cannot possibly get any sales through her terrible ads. He grid post has barely any likes or comments. All a bit sad really! I always think influencers try and make themselves sound really special, like they have been approached by a brand, but it really isn't that at all!
Must be the same for all the shite she advertises. She probably applies to hundreds every month ( or does her agency do it?) And this is the shite she ends up with.

Sorry if everyone already knew this, but I really didn't until today! Starting to hate Instagram more and more. What would all these "influencers" do if Instagram was wiped or changed their T&Cs and people stopped using it? They would be fecked!

• Wow
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member

This should be it.
So she was refused when she asked at one stage but that’s not how she makes it out. If they didn’t give it when she asked it’ll be because it wasn’t possible at that stage.
So she had

TENS
Gas and air
Pethidine earlier in labour

And was offered epidural at 8cm but declined because she’d got past the pain of his shoulders on his pelvis.

Not quite the version she tells now.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

rawbin30

So she may have been cuddling him, but then actually specifically asked TNB to take her phone, walk away from them, press record and walk towards her as if it’s totally candid and authentic.
That with the “I love him so much”, is far too try-hard for me. Just enjoy a bloody cuddle with your little boy, you fucking buffoon.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I wonder if Ashley knows it's possible to respond to something with having to have a picture of herself in the background 🤔

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
34BE8CC4-4E0C-49BD-BD43-40763EA915C9.png

Oooo I’ve actually had a response! I’ve been relentless this week, every time she tried to hide an ad or aff link, or didn’t mention an ad or aff link I’ve sent it to the ASA. I’ve sent about 10 I think, she’s done my head in. You really realise how shit these people are this is supposed to be their “job” and yet they can’t follow simple instruction. I hope she had been contacted and I hope shes fuming.
They say they have all the info they need but it’s still happening as she tagged tu this morning in the leggings and didn’t call it an ad so I sent that one too. 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
That iPad parents Alf more than his parents do!
Even in the bloody supermarket. It’s insane. View attachment 1902113
Literally came on to say the same! Why does he need an iPad in the supermarket? Talk to the child about what you’re buying, what you see! Colours, numbers, wave at people. My God they are inept and they’re having another child. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Boils down to needing a license for a dog, but anyone can have children.

• Heart
I’m going to sound like a judgemental cow. However in my view, his little brain is ripe for learning, growing and taking in the whole world. Why take that all away by making him sit there zoned out with an iPad, there’s plenty of time when kids are older when they won’t want to talk to you; being 2 is not it 😂
I bet NNB rolls her eyes at the iPad usage 🙄

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
So, according to Ash people are entitled to share their experience of childbirth/motherhood, whether it’s good or bad, but can’t mention anything negative about c-section experiences and recovery to her. That all makes sense then.
Ashley can go on and on and on about HER traumatic birth experience to everyone but no one is allowed to tell *her* about their even slightly negative c section experience. What’s wrong with that you troll, it’s perfectly logical.

• Heart