Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like funeral flowers, maybe they’re terminating her contract 🤣
This is nit picking but she's irritated me today.
She said "Even though I'm in a relationship who I live with and have nearly two babies with (I'm like God, I wonder if I've got a secret admirer)" to say she's committed and not looking elsewhere.
Cohabiting & babies are two of the stereotypical benchmarks of a stable relationship she frequently rejects.
"You can live apart and be 100% committed", "You can have children in an unhappy relationship" she says in the same breath as "married doesn't mean relationship success, most get divorced". She's not using the language she preaches. Subconsciously kids & house must = devotion to her.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having SUCH a traumatic birth and getting up right away to film yourself?
Cuddle your bleeping baby you bleep!
41FF1E93-917B-445E-B857-A75F686FDD44.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Who the actual duck gets their phone out and starts prancing about in a hospital bathroom recording a video of themselves straight after they’ve had their first baby?? Not to mention the birth that was soo traumatic that’s she’s still banging on about it 2 years later. This woman beggars belief!

Reactions: 30
No cannulas or catheters in sight. And I know that I couldn’t stand immediately after childbirth due to blood loss and exhaustion. Nothing adds up with Ashley.
Yes, my pics I don't remember, one eye is nearly swollen shut. I was also vomiting and falling asleep while talking because all the drugs were wearing off (I think that's why) and my arm was bruised from wrist to elbow from not being able to get the canula in.
It's not a competition, I'm ok with that, It wasn't a photo op, I had my baby and some photos days later, that's all that matters. These influencers think it's a public service to document every moment, like they're improving the world with their candour, that's their priority in every moment. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t look at photos from the first 5 days. Because the trauma is so huge that it is too overwhelming.

To have been able to stand would have been wonderful but I was actually in theatre.

Has anyone had the same level of tearing as her? Were you comfortably up and about like that? Presumably she’d been stitched?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks aren’t important apparently, but she posts 18 stories in the last 24 hours, 14 of which are of her.

Reactions: 20
I’m usually a lurker but I had an overdue, 9lb 1oz baby and third degree tear. There was NO way I was up, in tiny undies, filming myself after giving birth. I’m utterly amazed anyone could manage that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had the most perfect birth with my daughter, labour was tough as continuous contractions and pain relief wearing off super quick, but actual birth was beautiful and calm and honestly the most incredible experience and I still wasn’t capable of standing up to pose in front of a mirror straight away (jelly legs and bleeding lots!) And why would you want to?! I spent an hour just sat staring at this perfect little human that I’d fallen instantly in love with. What a complete arse she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine having SUCH a traumatic birth and getting up right away to film yourself?
View attachment 1895291
Well she's definitely not going to be able to do that after her c section! .....urinary catheter, epidural in situ, iv access +/- iv fluids and no prancing about in below bump knickers until her wound has healed!
I couldn't get out of bed for 24 hrs after my emergency c section as I was so ill and recovering from a category 1 caesarean birth and emergency anaesthetic induction nor could I see my daughter because she was in NICU .....she's unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone please call her out on this? If her birth was so traumatic, then a woman would NOT be able to stand, let alone go to the toilet and eye duck herself while filming. Alf was probably screaming in the other room

Reactions: 18
I can’t look at photos from the first 5 days. Because the trauma is so huge that it is too overwhelming.

To have been able to stand would have been wonderful but I was actually in theatre.

Has anyone had the same level of tearing as her? Were you comfortably up and about like that? Presumably she’d been stitched?
I gave birth to a 9lb 14oz baby and has an episiotomy. I was Very sore and needed help from the midwife to shower because I couldn't stand on my own. I definitely wasn't posing in the mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe that was taken IMMEDIATELY AFTER GIVING BIRTH. I think she took it before and saved it on her phone as some sort of sick brag to make it look like she cruised through childbirth. She’s a filthy liar and a fake.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1895291
I honestly cannot believe she was in the bleeping toilet, posing and prancing about with her bleeping phone 😳🫣 how ugly. To spend those precious moments most spend with their new born child - admiring herself and filming for content 🤮 She is horrendous. Absolutely vile beyond belief. And no I don’t think Alf was a particularly cute baby either. I hope thumb is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t believe that was taken IMMEDIATELY AFTER GIVING BIRTH. I think she took it before and saved it on her phone as some sort of sick brag to make it look like she cruised through childbirth. She’s a filthy liar and a fake.
I was thinking the same! Her bump looks super hard - both my experiences have left me with a jelly belly & a bump that looked deflated 🤣 but I get that every woman / body / birth is different. Just going off what I experienced...

Reactions: 11
I had a second degree tear and relatively quick labour. I remember vomming twice after giving birth and other details I won’t share. I ABSOLUTELY did not even think to video myself in the hospital mirror. That bathroom was used for a quick shower that was it. I was anxiously thinking that I needed to tend to my child! She sinks lower and lower with each story…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t look like a postpartum photo to me. I had a relatively straight forward and positive birth experience but I still looked like I’d been dragged to hell and back afterwards! I also had stitches and was hobbling around like an old woman for the first few days.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.