Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
God she’s such a cunt. She’s caught me on a shit day with 3 poorly kids and a newborn, sat down with the hubby to discuss how we’re going to afford 3 days worth of heating which has had to go on this month (and general living costs. We’re so skint) and there’s smug cunts like her flaunting 2 months worth of heating bill in front of our faces like it’s NOTHING. She’s got three Artipoppes what the actual fuck? How can people still comment ‘oh I love you Ash. Inspiration’. Get out of her prolapsed arsehole and smell the shit!

Just fuck off Trash. I’ve tried to step back before but needs must this time. She’s a waste of oxygen and a waste of my head space atm.

In a bit Tattle lovelies. Keep getting those receipts xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

willowtree2

VIP Member
If we’re doing baby top trumps with Trash my 3rd was 11lb 4oz born vaginally.

And I’ve never shit myself in the park ✌🏼

She needs to get off her high horse with Alf’s size. It’s nothing dramatic ffs. She doesn’t even know if he was 9lb 5 or 9lb 8 😂 Not that it matters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Imagine having SUCH a traumatic birth and getting up right away to film yourself?
Cuddle your fucking baby you cunt!
41FF1E93-917B-445E-B857-A75F686FDD44.png

• Wow
  • Angry

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s not going to be able to demand feed while on the move on a road trip besides, babies aren’t supposed to be in a car seat these days for more than 30 mins without a break.
Road trips are all good when you drive for a few hours then stop somewhere lovely for a lunch and enjoy the view as an adult but what’s in it for Alf?! Stuck in a car seat for hours between cheese and watermelon stops, visits to ‘sights’ that offer nothing for him and photo ops for Ash.
American road trips are for an adult if you’re into the history etc museums, music, food and art. Just take him to Euro Disney and a few cafes in Paris then drive to Nana’s.
It’s like she wants to prove she can do something non child friendly with kids so she hasn’t lost her independence.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Don’t know why she’s so obsessed with her child looking like her because even Ashley doesn’t look like her original face?

180E00B2-F677-4881-827D-76BFCFDFA0F9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Especially at a time like right now!!! Her lack of awareness of her privilege is sickening…what is she going to do with the other ones *kindly gifted*?
I thought gender didn’t matter anyway? Why can’t ‘baby girl’ be carried in the same one as Alfie?! If he can’t wear a T-shirt with a cartoon dinosaur horrid predator on it, why should ‘baby girl’ be carried in pink?

She is the queen of double standards.

Reactions: 27

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Won’t allow Alf to have dangerous animals on his clothes as it’s predatory, but no qualms with the Rolling Stones and their underage girls, drug taking and sexist lyrics?

logical Ash strikes again

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
The problem is she just hasn’t allowed him to be a typical 2 year old, she’s avoided everything instead and given him an ipad. I’ve been on the school run when my 2 year old has decided he wants to go and play with traffic and I’ve had to pull him away from a road, cue him then laying in the middle of the pavement screaming while I just stand there like fml 👁👄👁 I’ve done the food shop with him riding around in the actual trolley cos he’s refused to sit in the seat, wrestling shopping out of his hands to go through the checkout. It’s just part of having toddlers, they are insane. It’s stressful, it’s difficult but it’s all learning for me as a parent and for him as a child.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
As a sexual abuse survivor all I can say is what a fucking idiot she is. She could’ve just had it done and said ‘look, I’ve got trauma but I urge women to attend their screening. If I can do it, anyone can’.

I’ve had a smear 10 weeks postpartum with a 3rd degree tear and prolapse. I’ve never ever missed an invite as I have kids who need me.

She’s in for a shock when she needs a catheter fitted before her c section. Or would she rather piss herself on the table? Stupid wanky woman!

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I think the selfies just prove she has never had any attachment to Alf even from the start. She’s just never been maternal and it’s that simple. Most mothers would be preoccupied with their new baby, ash is preoccupied with herself. There’s something missing there attachment wise.

Bravo Ashley for managing to spend a day with your son…. Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And look more awkward pushing a pushchair / communicating with their child than anyone has ever managed in the history of Instahuns.

Also, first weekday off in XXXX. Is she taking the actual piss? They’ve just got back from a fucking holiday. Honestly the lies come so easily don’t they!!????

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Have to say, the best thing about asshole toddlers is the look of comradeship with other mums whilst they’re turning themselves inside out on the floor 😂

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
C6CFC825-C948-45F9-BD3F-AE91D8A7F84B.png

She’s so disingenuous, he hasn’t been up at 3AM every day from the age of 1 though has he?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Imagine having SUCH a traumatic birth and getting up right away to film yourself?
Cuddle your fucking baby you cunt!
View attachment 1895291
I honestly cannot believe she was in the fucking toilet, posing and prancing about with her fucking phone 😳🫣 how ugly. To spend those precious moments most spend with their new born child - admiring herself and filming for content 🤮 She is horrendous. Absolutely vile beyond belief. And no I don’t think Alf was a particularly cute baby either. I hope thumb is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 26