Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a 34E when I was a size 10, 14 year old. How can she go on about having massive boobs when they’re just kind of average!

Reactions: 4
One Word; “ I’m Ashley James , That’s Not My Bra, It’s Cups Are Too Mumsy “ 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My son totally looked at me and bit me on purpose sometimes 🤣 But he was older - I fed until he was 3 (not a martyr - he has multi-allergies and with that plus my MH tit it was just easier not to stop!) and so we went through all the toddler phases while feeding!

It never took more than a few feeds to stop the biting though, at any age. You just have to be resolute in your determination but gentle with it.

I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.
[/QUOTE]
Currently still feeding my nearly 2 yr old. Been bit maybe 3 times totally?

I’m so ready to stop but she’s obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been measured properly. I know she’s pregnant there, but her back size won’t warrant her fitting in a size 14 top.

Especially as she keeps telling us she sized up to a size 10 🙄

She looks to be a similar size to me pre-pregnancy, 32GG or 30H ish.
I’m a 34E and wear size 14. I cannot believe she would fit into a size 10. She definitely looks bigger

Reactions: 6
Currently still feeding my nearly 2 yr old. Been bit maybe 3 times totally?

I’m so ready to stop but she’s obsessed
Same. But my child was poorly last week and got so much comfort from it, I don’t know what we’ll do without it. I keep feeding in small part through laziness with trying to stop and find different ways to deal with things.
So I don’t criticise Ash for is her feeding choices as stopping can be as hard too. (She got really lucky I think)…. I do criticise her making out BF to be so bad, blaming it for feeling isolated, using it to claim she had a great attachment bond, the ‘he won’t take a bottle but drinks alpro #ad’ etc Basically using it for content to serve her but not educating about it.

I see TU have directed all their staff to her bra post to make positive comments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And wear a 34C apparently.....🤣🤣
😂😂 SUCH BIG BOOBS. A WHOLE C CUP!! I can’t cope 😂

She hasn’t been measured properly. I know she’s pregnant there, but her back size won’t warrant her fitting in a size 14 top.

Especially as she keeps telling us she sized up to a size 10 🙄

She looks to be a similar size to me pre-pregnancy, 32GG or 30H ish.
There is no way she’s a 30! I think 34 is probably right, she’s actually quite broad. I’m not saying she’s massive by any means but she doesn’t have a little delicate frame.

Also lol that now she’s saying she was a 34E because they had already started growing quickly in pregnancy… so a C/D normally?
duck me the lies are just constantly. No wonder she’s always shattered trying to remember to them all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When you manage to find pictures of her in a bra that actually fits (which is difficult!) you can see that she’s not big-boobed. She’s average. Yes they’re bigger since Alf of course, but still not huge like she makes out.

She’s been called out many times in comments for advertising bras that don’t go above D or DD, and she never says what size she’s wearing.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I think the 34c was referring to a different model, they just copy pasted the description. She doesn’t have the mammoth boobs she clams, they’re big but not back-ache and skin issue big but she isn’t a 34c nor was pre pregnancy.
It probably the one thing she isn’t lying about

Reactions: 4
Look how slumped he is and the massive gap between him and the straps! She doesn’t care about him at all does she
505E6BF3-C06A-4571-AD41-23B3FF2E05C7.jpeg

I would send this to her, but it wouldn’t make a button of difference. Her Dad was a fireman don’t you know and she’s done her research.

Reactions: 14
That iPad parents Alf more than his parents do!
Even in the bloody supermarket. It’s insane.
45B52CE2-19A8-41F2-AB7A-5351289E3551.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That iPad parents Alf more than his parents do!
Even in the bloody supermarket. It’s insane. View attachment 1902113
Literally came on to say the same! Why does he need an iPad in the supermarket? Talk to the child about what you’re buying, what you see! Colours, numbers, wave at people. My God they are inept and they’re having another child. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Boils down to needing a license for a dog, but anyone can have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When you manage to find pictures of her in a bra that actually fits (which is difficult!) you can see that she’s not big-boobed. She’s average. Yes they’re bigger since Alf of course, but still not huge like she makes out.

She’s been called out many times in comments for advertising bras that don’t go above D or DD, and she never says what size she’s wearing.
In fairness, the brand she modelled for was from D/DD-HH/J but she was a 30E or 30F at the time. This is when she was at her smallest all over though.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.