Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was housebound because of covid ffs, nothing to do with breastfeeding. sure ash loves getting her tits out anywhere and everywhere - just not for the "male gaze"

Reactions: 10
Recent podcast topic, all of this "losing yourself" whinging and moaning. It is so incredibly boring and samey.
Guys I'm going to be really controversial, can we just have babies and know that we are going to change and just...accept it?!? Instead of moaning and analysing it all day everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who claims to be a breast feeding advocate she’s so damaging. Claiming she couldn’t go out because she breastfed?! Tell that to the millions all over the world who do it. And she’s enabled by her commenters saying she so relatable and they feel the same. On what planet does breastfeeding make you housebound?!?
I didn't have the luxury of staying at home when my eldest was born unlike our Ash who seems to have spent her time eyefucking herself whilst wearing totally impractical lingerie . I was back at work when my daughter was 16 weeks old ( despite this following a v traumatic birth/c section)....still managed to drive 50 miles/day commute and working on a busy dialysis unit as well as coping with breastfeeding her until she was a year old ( she never took a bottle from me but would from the childminder)
also managed to go to NCT postnatal groups...where I made many friends and got loads of useful parenting tips
never found breastfeeding to be a hindrance...in fact it was much easier than having to make up bottles and I even took my 3 month old on a plane with absolutely no issues and didn't need to sedate her with calpol
after 2 miscarriages I was just delighted to be able to do anything with my child

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t give a rats ass how my babies are fed but having done both boob and bottle, the amount of time it took me cleaning, sterilising and packing bottles just to nip to Tesco I never bloody got out! Whereas with boobs they’re there and ready to go 😂 I have days where yes, I struggle to get out with cluster feeding but it’s not everyday!

Formula feeding mums are just as amazing as bfing mums and I personally found it harder to bottle feed. She’s made it sound like we’re prisoners because of our boobs.

Reactions: 14
9CA1F20D-E769-4B1E-9C6A-E309F39DB077.png

looooool even her podcast guests know she’s not really a “celebrity” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Recent podcast topic, all of this "losing yourself" whinging and moaning. It is so incredibly boring and samey.
Guys I'm going to be really controversial, can we just have babies and know that we are going to change and just...accept it?!? Instead of moaning and analysing it all day everyday.
I KNOW RIGHT! Do people not realise that being responsible for another HUMAN BEING for their ENTIRE LIFE, is life changing? I have changed as a person both times I’ve had a child, the first saved me pretty much - I was a dick. The second has helped me grow as a person and see life in a total different light. You do become a different person when you have a child because your whole life revolves around them. I’m not just me anymore, all of my life choices impact my children.
Do people really think they pop out a baby and go back to being their old self? Perhaps actually what needs normalising is just how much children change you and your life - and it’s not necessarily a bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I KNOW RIGHT! Do people not realise that being responsible for another HUMAN BEING for their ENTIRE LIFE, is life changing? I have changed as a person both times I’ve had a child, the first saved me pretty much - I was a dick. The second has helped me grow as a person and see life in a total different light. You do become a different person when you have a child because your whole life revolves around them. I’m not just me anymore, all of my life choices impact my children.
Do people really think they pop out a baby and go back to being their old self? Perhaps actually what needs normalising is just how much children change you and your life - and it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
I completely agree about my second helping me grow and seeing life in a totally different light.
But unlike trash, I have no interest in living my old life. I think it comes down to being a selfish person. A selfish, self centred person will say they don't want their life to change, want their child to "slot into their life"... do people think about the fact that one day your baby will be a child who goes to school? You need to consider where you want to live, the school drop off, pick up, emotions and so much more! None of that would have slotted into my old life. And I bloody love it

Reactions: 7
34BE8CC4-4E0C-49BD-BD43-40763EA915C9.png

Oooo I’ve actually had a response! I’ve been relentless this week, every time she tried to hide an ad or aff link, or didn’t mention an ad or aff link I’ve sent it to the ASA. I’ve sent about 10 I think, she’s done my head in. You really realise how tit these people are this is supposed to be their “job” and yet they can’t follow simple instruction. I hope she had been contacted and I hope shes fuming.
They say they have all the info they need but it’s still happening as she tagged tu this morning in the leggings and didn’t call it an ad so I sent that one too. 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she hid the Ribena because it’s unhealthy - she only hid it because NO FREE PROMO 😂

He doesn’t have it because Ashley is an ambassador you troll! Alf picked it himself according to her Ad remember!
What was he when he started getting it, like 12 months?
‘Mummy I don’t want dairy please buy my alpro milk and then get a spon’. From a 12 month old. Someone call Mensa.
While counting to 100 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the IRONY of being invited to parliament to discuss online safety when she puts her son in the path of predators every single day by posting his every bowel movement.

this has genuinely sent me

Reactions: 26
If she does a post on her speech in Parliament im going to struggle so badly to hold my tongue not writing on it calling her out on her own trolling.

I won’t. But im so fed up of her not being held accountable for her crappy actions and people thinking the sun shines out her arse!

Reactions: 12
I bet her ‘speech to parliament’ is like the time she was ‘invited to number ten by Theresa May’ (didn’t happen, she went to an event at 11 and posed by the famous door for a photo) or the time she ‘was invited to speak to the department for education’ (didn’t happen, it was a short piece for Jeremy vines show that didn’t get used but she yet again posed for a photo)

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims to be a breast feeding advocate she’s so damaging. Claiming she couldn’t go out because she breastfed?! Tell that to the millions all over the world who do it. And she’s enabled by her commenters saying she so relatable and they feel the same. On what planet does breastfeeding make you housebound?!?
Housebound from breastfeeding but planning driving coast to coast with a newborn. Lovely day x

E343676A-5C7C-4BC8-83DE-B5F800668236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh she must need her head looking at (which we know she actually does) to think this is even feasible…
One with a toddler and baby
And two after a c section.
Why do this to yourself!!

Reactions: 14
Already buying baby thumb lots of nice bits to wear but cba to get Alf clothes that fit. Lovely day.

• Sad
I wouldn’t wish anything on their baby but post birth complications are a real threat to every baby. Even after leaving hospital. And I’ve seen this first hand. This is where my personal trauma stems from. Not to mention she will be unvaccinated. I just don’t understand why she’d drag her across America! I don’t give a tit whether she suffers after a c-section but I think it’s so selfish on the babe.

Not to mention Alf will need routine and familiarity in those early weeks as his life is turned upside down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ashley ‘What’s the worst that can happen’ James sure makes a lot of big plans for someone who had crippling birth trauma and incontinence.

Reactions: 19
She better make sure she's got watertight insurance for this ridiculous plan of a road trip....your bank account packaged insurance ain't going to cut it!
she's not even done this type of holiday in the U.K. let alone somewhere where you drive on opposite side of road ....and she barely drives in U.K., is she going to get TNB to do all the driving!
and everything will take twice as long when you have a toddler and a baby and you actually have to look after them yourself no NNB to babysit or kids clubs to chuck em in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing the road trip will be over the summer or Easter holidays when the childminder isn’t working.
Also route 66 doesn’t even go coast to coast lol

I have health anxiety myself and don’t want to wish harm or illness on anymore but it’s naive to assume you will all be 100% healthy and in a position to do that kind of trip. Wait until the baby is here, could be all kinds of issues and she’s just presuming nothing bad could happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.