Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how she never complains about early starts when an MUA is coming to visit and she’s gets to sit eye bleeping herself. Yet if Alf wakes her up early we ALL know about it

Reactions: 20
Hang the duck on…!
It’s OK to get up early when it’s for hair and make up but not when it’s because her son, her own flesh and blood needs her!?

Mother of the bleeping year!
45C8B77D-42F4-4F60-820A-07E64D7C8F24.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it funny how she never complains about early starts when an MUA is coming to visit and she’s gets to sit eye bleeping herself. Yet if Alf wakes her up early we ALL know about it
she even had to get in a dig about Alf this morning, because at least it wasn’t him waking her up

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So let’s get this right, she’s had her hair and makeup done so she can go into parliament. Why does she need this doing exactly. She is just contradicting everything she allegedly stands for. Could she not make her point without looking like Barbie?
Surely it would be best to make your point just looking like you would normally…

Reactions: 21
So she has a hair and make up artist there to get her ready for ‘parliament’. Why is she so obsessed with how she looks? Nobody in parliament will care. You didn’t see the lady from pregnant then screwed getting a makeover before she gave evidence on childcare issues last week. Ashley is such a vapid waste of space. Oh but it’s not for the male gaze. Lovely day.
What are you talking about troll!!
Ashley is a normal working mother like the rest of us! She knows the juggle of trying to squeeze your hair and makeup getting professionally done before a day at the office.
Looking forward to seeing the spaghetti curls in parliament.
Nothing says ‘I’m a serious political commentator’ more than having someone come to your house to do a Smokey eye and over lined lips at 7am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She promotes female body empowerment but also thinks its hard for pregnant women to look professional in cold weather?! Wow. Dress and tights Ashley. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 17
Can you bleeping imagine her rage if someone told her she doesn't look professional because she's so pregnant!? I'm guessing every working woman no longer looks professional once they start showing a bump 🙄

Also her hairstylist must dislike her because they make her hair look absolutely awful. It looks like an old bale of hay crumpled up with mousse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure 29 yr old Mhairi Black MP and SNP deputy leader in the House of Commons doesn't give a toss about getting a MUA and hair stylist to her house every time she gives a speech ....surely it's about what we as women say, rather than how we look....otherwise you're just pandering to all those ancient clichéd stereotypes
she's a travesty....and isn't it ironic she's talking about online safety bill when she parades her non consenting son on social media for anyone to see
oh and Ash, btw my sister worked as a GP right up until her 2 younger children were born ....Im pretty sure she was still able to dress professionally ...it's no biggie!

Reactions: 24
I can’t stand her teeth either, they look like just a big block, regardless of whether they’re veneers or her own. Just the way she speaks irritates me.

Reactions: 12
She had a fling with Ginuwine during Celeb Big Brother and she definitely dated a black rugby player when I first started following her on insta, although google searches are showing nothing about that so I can't remember his name
That's just black men though, I can't remember ever seeing her with black girl friends
Is that slightly…worse? Does she fetishise Black men? Or am I being TOO unpleasant about her? Honestly, though, I wouldn’t put anything past her: she lies with such ease (though not fluently) that she is impossible to trust; and her treatment of her little son is so abhorrent that it makes all her pronouncements ring hollow.

I sent her a link to a loads of info for 5Xmore at the time and she said she wasn’t interested in sharing it.
I wish I’d kept it as now I’m blocked I can’t view the message anymore.
Were those her exact words? Wasn’t interested in sharing a link pertaining to Black maternal mortality rates, and systemic bias in the health system?
Could she possibly get any worse at this point?!

Reactions: 7
She promotes female body empowerment but also thinks its hard for pregnant women to look professional in cold weather?! Wow. Dress and tights Ashley. It’s not hard.
To be fair, I’m going to have to stick up for Ashley with this one - it actually is hard to look professional when all you own are baggy joggers, boots and condom hats! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure 29 yr old Mhairi Black MP and SNP deputy leader in the House of Commons doesn't give a toss about getting a MUA and hair stylist to her house every time she gives a speech ....surely it's about what we as women say, rather than how we look....otherwise you're just pandering to all those ancient clichéd stereotypes
she's a travesty....and isn't it ironic she's talking about online safety bill when she parades her non consenting son on social media for anyone to see
oh and Ash, btw my sister worked as a GP right up until her 2 younger children were born ....Im pretty sure she was still able to dress professionally ...it's no biggie!
Right? What could Ms James possibly have to say re: online trolling in the mother of Parliaments? ‘People point out my lies, inconsistencies, parental failures, inability to take advice and need to create endless reels in which I am pratting about in my underwear WHICH IS NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE, OKAY - and I don’t like it! I am so privileged, such a superb iteration of womanhood that I am beyond either censure or factchecking! My child LOVES being ignored and given an iPad for company! I simply HAVE to feed him on a restrictive diet, low in essential nutrients that could potentially stunt his growth and impair his intellectual development because I made lasagne once and he didn’t eat it! I am also COMPLETELY justified in doxxing, harrassing, threatening and insulting anyone who gives me advice, and the police should not investigate ME - the perfect example of womanhood - because I am only defending my right to eye-duck myself on camera, complain endlessly about my placid little child, whip out my mammary glands and post conflicting accounts within hours of each other! I have done all the research ever needed by looking at the first three results of a Google search and must not be contradicted! The Social Services investigations are completely unjust in every way - EVERYONE leaves their child lying in their own vomit and faeces overnight, and continues to do so until their hungover partner is able to get up and clean them up! My rants on Gammon TV are minutely researched and inspiring for the whole nation! It’s ridiculous that people warn me not to post details of my and my childminders’ location because my father was a fireman and assures me that nothing will ever happen to me! Even though my hairdresser and makeup artist weren’t able to shellac my face because there had been a road traffic accident - talk about First World problems - I still managed to babble on about the Tu clothes I wouldn’t be seen dead in if I weren’t being paid for it! AND I speak French, you know!’

• Heart
She’s forgetting she’s already said what she’s doing there? Talking about the Online Safety Bill. She obviously wasn’t allowed to share in the first place. So tit at her job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right? What could Ms James possibly have to say re: online trolling in the mother of Parliaments? ‘People point out my lies, inconsistencies, parental failures, inability to take advice and need to create endless reels in which I am pratting about in my underwear WHICH IS NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE, OKAY - and I don’t like it! I am so privileged, such a superb iteration of womanhood that I am beyond either censure or factchecking! My child LOVES being ignored and given an iPad for company! I simply HAVE to feed him on a restrictive diet, low in essential nutrients that could potentially stunt his growth and impair his intellectual development because I made lasagne once and he didn’t eat it! I am also COMPLETELY justified in doxxing, harrassing, threatening and insulting anyone who gives me advice, and the police should not investigate ME - the perfect example of womanhood - because I am only defending my right to eye-duck myself on camera, complain endlessly about my placid little child, whip out my mammary glands and post conflicting accounts within hours of each other! I have done all the research ever needed by looking at the first three results of a Google search and must not be contradicted! The Social Services investigations are completely unjust in every way - EVERYONE leaves their child lying in their own vomit and faeces overnight, and continues to do so until their hungover partner is able to get up and clean them up! My rants on Gammon TV are minutely researched and inspiring for the whole nation! It’s ridiculous that people warn me not to post details of my and my childminders’ location because my father was a fireman and assures me that nothing will ever happen to me! Even though my hairdresser and makeup artist weren’t able to shellac my face because there had been a road traffic accident - talk about First World problems - I still managed to babble on about the Tu clothes I wouldn’t be seen dead in if I weren’t being paid for it! AND I speak French, you know!’
‘And I’m a Grade A student!’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know why she’s so obsessed with her child looking like her because even Ashley doesn’t look like her original face?

180E00B2-F677-4881-827D-76BFCFDFA0F9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair, I’m going to have to stick up for Ashley with this one - it actually is hard to look professional when all you own are baggy joggers, boots and condom hats! 😂
Your comments are killing me lately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 have me in stitches

Just wanted to add, her caring about her appearance so much and making the comment it's hard to look professional when pregnant - doesn't that go against everything she supposedly stands for that it shouldn't matter how women look and not for the male gaze etc etc?????

Who the duck invited her to parliament?!

Don’t know why she’s so obsessed with her child looking like her because even Ashley doesn’t look like her original face?

View attachment 1891473
I never ever share photos of children without their faces covered so I feel really weird doing this…. Putting it behind a spoiler so it’s not obviously on the thread.
But Alfie is her double isn’t he?

FC1BD43D-F81F-4F2F-8FB8-5CF773AF79F6.jpeg

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1891473
She looks like she belongs in the royal family with that jaw and those teeth 🤣 like a caricature drawing if that makes sense lol I despise her. I think she’s a vacuous, vain bimbo and as a woman I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than have her represent me anywhere. She is not a woman’s woman! Nasty, self-absorbed bully and she displays this by continually berating her own son on social media for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.