Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thankyou to @hettywainthroppp for the very appropriate title for today new thread .

Newcomers:-
Please take a look at the wiki section. Top of the page, pink button on the right with WIKI written in it. This will give a good insight and background into what is being/has been discussed on this thread.
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Today was Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Games, one of the rare times the children get to be children. A perfect opportunity for TAF to get behind, pay for a balloon man, face painter, purchase some new equipment.. no Saf you take some more shitty selfies love, you make me sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Cashleys smoking on a cigar, watching Saffiya get all the heat from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All I can say is what a fucking shit show but as the old saying goes if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves and they are definitely having more than enough rope. Never known two trustees of an UK based foundation to be out of the UK so much and crave an influencer lifestyle. Can’t say I’m surprised as they sold their daughters dignity and final days for Instagram following. With all these time differences and busy schedules how are they getting time to fit in approving a seriously sick child for a pathetic £10,000 donation? Especially with a doctor as a trustee too who works in an NHS hospital, as well as being heavily involved with other charities?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

restingbtcface

VIP Member
My cringe glands are swelling at the mere thought of her videoing Jack grealish and basically forcing him to shout let’s go champ, or saying they won the premier league for azaylia, something along them lines
Ha remember when England were playing and Ashley said azaylia will get the team through to the final or something and when they scored he posted saying yes azaylia I knew you’d come through for us all 😂😂 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I’ve touched on this a few times over the course of the last year or so, but as time goes on and events happen I’m almost certain that my thoughts are a strong possibility of how this will all pan out eventually.

We are aware that they havnt broken the law if they have spent the GFM donations which is looking more and more likely despite Cain promising that it was all put into the charity in July last year (after funeral expenses)
What they will have commited is a crime of morals, morally wrong on every level that the monies have not been used for the reasons they were promised in good faith, like the donations were made in good faith… this was assured after Azaylia passed.
We have established that the pair really don’t give a flying fig about anything/one including the smoke screen foundation, apart from themselves and both have strived unsuccessfully their adult lives to “make it in this world” and failed UNTIL NOW! On the back of their deceased baby.
Their behaviour and actions confirm that they have no care for the charity and we all know that it was simply created to embezzle to donations inconspicuously (or so they thought)
There recent escapades, it’s almost like a middle finger everyday, make me believe that they intend to be trolled, hated, pushed to their mental health limits to the extent that they “can no longer continue with the amazing plans they had moving forward”
They want to be able to say this, this is their aim, to “woe is us”
That we have been treat so badly and grab that final sympathy card before disappearing slowly slowly, by this point both will have established other areas of income/ FAME which they both crave.
They will bow out soon, trolls will be to blame, and they will have been successful in keeping as much of our money as possible, only giving funds when their hands are tied and shit gets hot, we know the money they give is through gritted teeth and they will be relieved to get rid of chain from around their necks (TAF)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BellaP

Chatty Member
I think Saf may be challenged or potentially on the spectrum. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but her behaviour is on par with a 17 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Leftside up

View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶

Sorry a lot of us who have had to see our children pass before us don’t agree.
Must have lost the get out of being a cunt card we were owed.
Obviously we are jealous we didn’t get to Holiday with the other wannabes and wear hideous designer clothing.

Give me strength …these people are zombies. Burn them with fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

full of #

She is a disgrace videoing that couple at the neighbouring grave. It was painfully obvious that the guy was horrified.
A total invasion of privacy.
I would shove the camera up her hole if she did that to me.
Fucking stop it Saf, stop videoing people who don't want you near them, stop mooching off everyone else, stop dumping shite on your child's grave (a plastic cocktail holder novelty duck?) And shitty bells.

You need to check yourself in somewhere and have your head read
What’s even worse is using that Snapchat crying filter whilst standing at the grave !! What’s wrong with her ? That’s not normal behaviour and not behaving in a respectful way at all 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

livelaughlou

I think Saf may be challenged or potentially on the spectrum. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but her behaviour is on par with a 17 year old.
Nah I think she’s just thick

The next thread title should be “cashley vain and the chamber of go fund me”

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
My cringe glands are swelling at the mere thought of her videoing Jack grealish and basically forcing him to shout let’s go champ, or saying they won the premier league for azaylia, something along them lines

• Haha

clairejo1984

Never thought I’d get so much abuse and dm’s just for slating him and his cigar! Christ I could have said much worse!

• Wow
  • Angry

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I agree. They've split 1 million between themselves and then had to open TAF with very little hence the limited donations and only donating when they've had a few fundraisers to get cash in.
They are two scamming thieving low lives. She looks like a dick with her braids and he's fairly quiet because he knows she's getting all of the shit.

I still say that neither of them give Azaylia a second thought now. Its been a year, the donations aren't rolling in any more, they've lost interest in promoting the cover up foundation for that reason.
No reason to sit at her grave now, better to go on holidays one after the other and hope that show biz/celeb life comes knocking.

Scumbags the two of them

chocdip

VIP Member
I've said in previous threads i almost lost my child thankfully i was one of those lucky ones but he was extremely sick, placed in a coma spent 7 months in hospital 💔

The pain i felt was only what i described as a heart attack i couldn't breath i was doubled over in pain

i thank god for him everyday

had i lost him i would never recover id be broken and i certainly wouldn't be putting silly face filters on laughing over my babies grave!

yes people grieve differently but that isn't grief

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Eloxy

Long time lurker, first time posting! I just couldn’t believe how she was behaving in that cemetery!
That poor guy visiting his mums grave looked so embarrassed, and they clearly gave him the flags to put up and then she asks him if he’s getting the grave ready for the jubilee??! He probably wasn’t going to until you practically forced him on video!
She really infuriates me! When will people wake up and see what a nasty piece of work she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22