Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Saf, if you read here hen, for the love of Christ brush your tongue. It knocks me, looks like a sheep skin rug.
Thrush from rimmin Ashley’s hole? Dehydrated poor dental hygiene, I don’t know BUT!
Get a prescription or a give it a good fettle because I caaaaaan NOT with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just came on to say LOL at Ashley’s engagement on his latest post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is the bike tour still going ahead tomorrow minus ashley? Im sure the post said he couldnt go because hes rowing around? Is he rowing around the DR?🤣 TAF havent posted anything about the bike ride considering it’s tomorrow
The office isn’t manned, everyone is “out of office” that’s why they havnt posted anything about it, they’ve not checked the diary for a few weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this was there before i posted but they put a story up 2 weeks ago to say its all been cancelled. Id like to know what happened to ashley rowing though 🤷
Think it is next week. But yes most of it from TAF side has been cancelled. Ash pulled out a while ago to row around England. But I think he has also pulled out of that. He cannot stick to one thing.

This has actually not been mentioned before, so it’s a good question, who knows with this pair. However I can’t really see it, considering Michelle lives there with her partner (he’s never filmed, either is Grandad probably want nowt to do with it all) by the looks of it I think he’s a doormat allowing her have all her family living there.
I do think that the farm is HQ to TAF, so expect that money will be laundered for “ office and storage rent “ when Michelle submits her invoice every month. They’ve all got a finger in the pie basically.
I expect Ash keeps in with Michelle, probably up to inherit the farm one day, considering they don’t have any kids.
Wow never knew she had a partner. How do they cope with that many people around the house. I wonder if they live in a separate annex

Reactions: 6
No. Saf, if you read here hen, for the love of Christ brush your tongue. It knocks me, looks like a sheep skin rug.
Thrush from rimmin Ashley’s hole? Dehydrated poor dental hygiene, I don’t know BUT!
Get a prescription or a give it a good fettle because I caaaaaan NOT with that.
She used to a dental nurse as well 🤢

Reactions: 2
Genuine question. Has safiyya went a single day without posting ever since she’s been in the limelight ? She is thick as pig tit and makes me cringe 😭

Reactions: 3
Good god the state of Safiyya. What a bloated mess. The braids do nothing for her.

Aren't the council going to take items off the grave like they did on my baby sisters? Albeit on my sisters it was a couple of Teddy bears.

And Ashley... so he's a leopard now? Dressing like Freddie Mercury?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good god the state of Safiyya. What a bloated mess. The braids do nothing for her.

Aren't the council going to take items off the grave like they did on my baby sisters? Albeit on my sisters it was a couple of Teddy bears.
Doesn't look like it, it's a piss take really. Any other family would have had all that stuff removed by now. Poor Azaylia, her resting place should be peaceful and serene, this is anything but.

Reactions: 8
Is the bike tour still going ahead tomorrow minus ashley? Im sure the post said he couldnt go because hes rowing around? Is he rowing around the DR?🤣 TAF havent posted anything about the bike ride considering it’s tomorrow
Don’t think leopards can ride bikes .. I think he will pass 😂😂😂

• Haha

And Ashley... so he's a leopard now? Dressing like Freddie Mercury?
Freddie Mercury! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Truth hurts.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How were you both able to pay off your debts?

Not a hard question to answer if you’ve got nothing to hide!

How were you both able to pay off your debts a month AFTER begging the public for money CAUSE YOU BOTH WERE SKINT?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone catch the Tiktok live she did yesterday?? I was howlin at this comment, if it were any of you, fair play cz seconds later she came off live... she said "sticks & stones... bore off" in reply
Jeez she looks scary on that! 😱 She is just awful isn't she. Why she does 'lives' i'll never know because she just sets herself up for the comments calling her disgusting behaviour out and also it may just put that little bit of doubt into people's mind & bring them here or to question it. Thing is she's so desperate & deluded she just can't help herself. Oh dear!

Reactions: 9
Good job on whoever keeps calling them out and making them DELETE STUFF.
WHAT A WAY TO SPEND YOUR DAYS PARANOID AND WORRYING WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THIS TIME AROUND.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How did you BOTH manage to CLEAR YOUR DEBTS WHEN YOU WERE SKINT THE MONTH BEFORE AND BEGGING THE PUBLIC FOR MONEY?

Anyone catch the Tiktok live she did yesterday?? I was howlin at this comment, if it were any of you, fair play cz seconds later she came off live... she said "sticks & stones... bore off" in reply
Sticks and stones haha more like FACTS & EVIDENCE. ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s now as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside! I haven’t been on this thread for so long as I couldn’t stand the injustice of how they treated that poor baby in her final days, then basically won the lottery when she died, by robbing generous kind hearted people. I hoped they’d at least have been investigated by Charity commission by now, I mean it’s so obviously fraud! But no, still profiting off their dead baby. Still living a glorious lifestyle with stolen money promised to sick children. And no one is doing a damn thing to bring them to account. I hate this world sometimes 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.