Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Games, one of the rare times the children get to be children. A perfect opportunity for TAF to get behind, pay for a balloon man, face painter, purchase some new equipment.. no Saf you take some more crappy selfies love, you make me sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Today was Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Games, one of the rare times the children get to be children. A perfect opportunity for TAF to get behind, pay for a balloon man, face painter, purchase some new equipment.. no Saf you take some more crappy selfies love, you make me sick
This is so sad to read! Not the games, that’s lush but the fact they didn’t get involved! If they were dedicated they would have known about that event today and will have been there with treats whatever capacity 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This is something in their COMMUNITY.
Ash you said that was important to you but clearly only when you got your orange bucket out. We see you.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly I thought that Saff actually looked like picture 2, I don’t use filters, My kids don’t need them and I rarely take selfies, there is a stark difference, I didn’t even realise.
It’s all the money she’s shoving in her gob.
Sickening.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I thought that Saff actually looked like picture 2, I don’t use filters, My kids don’t need them and I rarely take selfies, there is a stark difference, I didn’t even realise.
I’m not into body shaming anyone and she’s definitely changed a lot in appearance , but I bet she’s so mad that ‘FAN’ shared that photo with no filters 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sadly Gofundme have teamed up with The Con Foundation....so those demanding refunds are being refused....however, there is a legal way you can request a refund...but it takes ages and may obstacles to get over. I will never donate to a Gofundme account again, basically because Gofundme can not be trusted anymore....which is sad, the knock on effect is genuine children lose out.....that is the legacy Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby have left in their daughter's name. Absolute scumbags they are.
If totally put me off, which is very sad as there are many genuine people out there using the platform, but I just don’t think it can be trusted. The poor baby had barely passed when they announced (undercover) that donations would go towards a funeral and a charity. I felt this was underhand and uncomfortable, after all, who’s going to question it? We were all meant to feel bad for them. I donated to save a child’s life, I didn’t donate for a party with marquee and a funeral on the side, or for money to go into a high interest bank account and nowhere near a charity. I’ve always had some bad feelings towards ash, but he’s made himself look even worse, and she’s no better

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I was waiting for her to say on the Mambo sunset stories, hello baby thank you for the sunset, thank god someone must have warned her the sun sets like that every night in that place 🙏🏼
oh correction she did say in the first video oh my baby, not to be offensive but this sunset was happening long before that beautiful little girl passed and it shall for years on. Just another way to pull in grief tourists

Reactions: 16
Sitting there with her full face of caked on makeup, videoing the sun, the same sun that sets every night.
Then say she misses her baby and needs to get back to the other side of the island before the partying starts..
Saf you bleeping partied when baby was hours from death. You partied at her funeral, you partied at her grave and now you expect us to be sympathetic to you?

You are a disgrace. As I've said before, you're not missing azaylia too much this month when you've been on virgin cruises and then ran off to ibiza to handcuff yourself to you need best mate.
What are you doing there exactly?

Reactions: 15
Sitting there with her full face of caked on makeup, videoing the sun, the same sun that sets every night.
Then say she misses her baby and needs to get back to the other side of the island before the partying starts..
Saf you bleeping partied when baby was hours from death. You partied at her funeral, you partied at her grave and now you expect us to be sympathetic to you?

You are a disgrace. As I've said before, you're not missing azaylia too much this month when you've been on virgin cruises and then ran off to ibiza to handcuff yourself to you need best mate.
What are you doing there exactly?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so she’s gone from San Antonio to Ibiza Town other side of the island, where she’s having her nice quiet dinner) across the island yes, but only 15 mins away. Anybody who knows ibiza will know that Ibiza town is even more crazy, it’s the capital, cosmopolitan gay scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really takes folk for fools, I know exactly where she was standing doing that story and trust me there is nothing QUIET there.

So she’s moved from throwing her lifestyle in her followers faces last week, to attempting to play down like she’s living like a nun in IBIzA 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was wondering why she put so much emphasis of videoed water being poured into a wine glass at Cala Basa yesterday, which will have been jumping there
aswell on a Saturday afternoon.

Saf, you are on the party island of the world, and after 2 years of lockdown, don’t try and make out you are on finding yourself on a religious retreat. Silly Girl is digging herself a bigger hole on the daily 🤦🏻‍♀️
You would have thought that she would realise that people can see right through her now.

This reminds me of that phone call you would make to your mum, saying you were staying at your friends house watching a dvd, when in reality you are in the park getting sloshed on a cheap 2 litre bottle of cider with a load of school pals. Liar!

If she wanted a nice quiet holiday of reflection, she could have gone to the Lake Distruct, she’s wasted more than enough money in this past year, priorities are all wrong 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.