Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarringBird

Noticed now she getting more attention from some celebs aah commenting on her posts saying love 🧡🧡, sometimes I think are they playing us all and still secretly shagging each other he's agrees to giving her another child as long as he can shag around he has when they was together from 2017 he went on that hotel and shagged around she will let him she that desperate to stay in the spotlight and idolises him. Give it end of year they announce a baby at Xmas time saying they got back and realised they needed and loved each other deep down OK magazine spread and more attention
What did she reply to Ash after his orange hearts? I think i saw it posted on here but now its gone, but Saf had replied with something?
I'm not on Instagram anymore :S

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
@icthruBS
reposting your pics for request for help.

Thank You

Attachments

I do wonder how many bedrooms the farm has
she wasn’t doing her dental nursing 6 months before she had A? She packed it in years and years ago. She was working in Coventry 14-15 years ago as a trainee. Before she had A she opened up glow and then closed it down to go to London and do other things not dental related she was getting enough money from.
What did she do in London?