Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time posting! I just couldn’t believe how she was behaving in that cemetery!
That poor guy visiting his mums grave looked so embarrassed, and they clearly gave him the flags to put up and then she asks him if he’s getting the grave ready for the jubilee??! He probably wasn’t going to until you practically forced him on video!
She really infuriates me! When will people wake up and see what a nasty piece of work she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Greedy Freeby needs to take herself by the ears (or those bleeping braids) and give her head a freaking wobble....how dare she film others visiting their family member's grave....If that had been me she filmed, I would have knocked the inconsiderate mare clean out. I don't often comment on Az's grave....however, it's a freaking mess....it's an absolute eyesore...quasimodo bells, bleeping ducks meant for kiddies bathtime.....what's next....a sandpit, bucket & spade???? Get a bleeping grip the lot of you....it's an absolute shambles!!!.....Then you have the Garden Gnome....wearing Bet Lynch leggings....posing like a prat....these two are soulless, self indulgent, ignorant Scumbags....
I don’t like it when you hold back @Jill Davies
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time posting! I just couldn’t believe how she was behaving in that cemetery!
That poor guy visiting his mums grave looked so embarrassed, and they clearly gave him the flags to put up and then she asks him if he’s getting the grave ready for the jubilee??! He probably wasn’t going to until you practically forced him on video!
She really infuriates me! When will people wake up and see what a nasty piece of work she is!
She’s thick as sh!te and assumes that everyone else’s their self worth on insta likes and over sharing.

Reactions: 7
Even poor Noah is exploited by them, every time i see Noah with her he's wearing his bleeping simba tshirt or chanting let's go champs 🤮

let the kid be a kid ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That monstrosity of decorations.. why would A need that many bells? And don't they have any picture of A with no tube on? They used the same photo for the wall..
The picture of the tube is their favorite, the sympathy getter

She's a strong person apparently

Reactions: 9
They've probably paid nuneaton council off, they've removed people's things off ones in bedworth but let these carry on adding stuff
It's disgusting isn't it..shouldn't be about who has money and status etc. They are just vile..she makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
What also makes me sick is her cringey videos. Just enjoy your day out without plastering it all over social media. That poor kid Noah is not interested in her or that bloody phone..probably the only time she interacts with him for the gram. Eye fuckin herself & sticking her tongue out! Looks a right idiot! I'd just give it up if I was her.

Reactions: 10
Even poor Noah is exploited by them, every time i see Noah with her he's wearing his bleeping simba tshirt or chanting let's go champs 🤮

let the kid be a kid ffs
She can't even look at Noah when she videos him. Always looking at the camera. Probably afraid the filter will slip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The picture of the tube is their favorite, the sympathy getter

She's a strong person apparently
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲

I wonder if the orange army were expecting an announcement of a Queens honorary award for them today?
🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲
This! Azaylia isn't remembered for the beautiful smile she had for her courage when you mention Azaylia now there's so many people who will be like of with the scamming go fund me parents

Reactions: 12
This! Azaylia isn't remembered for the beautiful smile she had for her courage when you mention Azaylia now there's so many people who will be like of with the scamming go fund me parents
Their carefully thought out precision plan has gone TITS UP basically and the exact opposite for their beautiful little girls memory has been achieved, it won’t be long before the dwindling group of orange army will be feeling the same very soon.
Poor little baby 🌈❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Their carefully thought out precision plan has gone TITS UP basically and the exact opposite for their beautiful little girls memory has been achieved, it won’t be long before the dwindling group of orange army will be feeling the same very soon.
Poor little baby 🌈❤
Yes poor baby. Stuck between two self-centred parents. Even in death 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She can't even look at Noah when she videos him. Always looking at the camera. Probably afraid the filter will slip
Exactly what she done with A was always then focused on herself it's always been the saf & ash show

Also is the simba T-shirt put on deliberately when noah goes out with saf because he always has it on its like we gunna have a day with aunty saf but remember to make it all about Azaylia not about you noah.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed how she always asks people bleeping simple and obvious questions - adult or child.
‘What you got there then?’ - it’s clearly a bowl of soup hun
‘Where are we?’ - you got a taxi there babes, you must know.
duck off saff you muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what she done with A was always then focused on herself it's always been the saf & ash show

Also is the simba T-shirt put on deliberately when noah goes out with saf because he always has it on its like we gunna have a day with aunty saf but remember to make it all about Azaylia not about you noah.
The whole family are odd. Even Ash mum seems to wear just black and orange all the time. The sister always wears the black and orange top also.

Reactions: 5
Those sliders he's wearing look like the moon boots you get when you have broke your leg or foot there awful 🤮 and did he put his side pieces jarmie bottoms on or is he getting in touch with his feminine side today 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.