Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
So she travelled to Ibiza with TUI, not a budget airline like easier/Ryanair so obviously a package holiday for 1 week or even 2
I’ve just looked at the prices at the moment, they start around £1200 per person self catering. . Plus no doubt an under occupancy supplement as I wouldn’t have thought she would be sharing a room.
What a waste of money! It’s disgraceful,, she should have bought Aria a Disneyland holiday instead! Greedy selfish vulgar woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
She’s made me so mad, with her Ibiza Town post last night.
And…. Does she actually think that it was only an incredible sunset last night on the “Ibizan SUNSET strip” because she was there? Not that it sets like that EVERY Night, hence millions of people head there every year and have been for decades and decades….
She does, doesn’t she!??????

People believe this shite, man!
Wake up people!!!

So beautiful 🤦🏻‍♀️
the rest of the world is living in complete darkness. Only where Saf is baked in the glow of the orange sun. Like fuccckkk she’s nuts !!
People are morons for falling for all their shit.

• Haha

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
Greedy Freeby needs to take herself by the ears (or those fucking braids) and give her head a freaking wobble....how dare she film others visiting their family member's grave....If that had been me she filmed, I would have knocked the inconsiderate mare clean out. I don't often comment on Az's grave....however, it's a freaking mess....it's an absolute eyesore...quasimodo bells, fucking ducks meant for kiddies bathtime.....what's next....a sandpit, bucket & spade???? Get a fucking grip the lot of you....it's an absolute shambles!!!.....Then you have the Garden Gnome....wearing Bet Lynch leggings....posing like a prat....these two are soulless, self indulgent, ignorant Scumbags....

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I’ve come to a conclusion, if they want to lie and slink about, intending and attempting to pull the wool every god damn week, it’s Simple’s! STAY OFF Social media because you can get your bottom dollar they get called out Every single time! They are as predictable as that fucking sun setting every night everywhere in the world!

Bet ^

The problem is they actually BELIEVE their own lies, they really should think again.
Her lack of posts did have me wondering if she was starting to realise the error of her ways, but NO she’s just terrified of the backlash she will get for partying spending g the charity money whilst being riddled with anxiety 🤣
Anxiety 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t doubt she has it to a degree, but not over Azaylia, it will be the realisation of what they’ve done and what’s to come.
Ash played a blinder again, he goes on the missing list when she’s embarrassing herself and let’s her dig her holes, he loves to look like the Saint. I bet he’s creased and loving every minute watching her car crash!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Polly19

Noticed his posts aren't been well responded or liked as much and even the so called z listers aren't commenting as much I think people are silently cottoning on but just won't speak out because will look bad on a grieving so called father and mother. Her book has been half priced now and no longer the bestseller. Her In the style range has now been discontinued. I think by end of the year she will be forgot and back to her normal so called working life we Ash family and the worm Ash. Also once new islands starts Monday they take all the new ad deals and insta for a while and they get the in the style collections etc it will dry up and so it will for Ash then they will fade away together and go away for good wish sometimes Instagram would be shut down for good no one would know them and Ash and saf crawl back under the rock they came from both leaches

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

She’s really filming someone visiting their mothers grave! You can tell he doesn’t want to be filmed because he doesn’t even respond to her!! I would hate for one of my loved ones to be buried there 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Cashley will be delighted that she's feeling all of the heat while he fannies around in the Dominican Republic.
What is he actually doing out there? What is she actually doing in Ibiza?
Who is doing the weeping and wailing at Azaylias Garden? Just willow?
Maybe someone will come along and give it a good tidy up now and dump half that pound land rubbish into a skip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
She’s now as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside! I haven’t been on this thread for so long as I couldn’t stand the injustice of how they treated that poor baby in her final days, then basically won the lottery when she died, by robbing generous kind hearted people. I hoped they’d at least have been investigated by Charity commission by now, I mean it’s so obviously fraud! But no, still profiting off their dead baby. Still living a glorious lifestyle with stolen money promised to sick children. And no one is doing a damn thing to bring them to account. I hate this world sometimes 😢

• Heart

Fisher99

Cocooned in isolation & darkness...babe you're living it up in Ibiza..just stop with the shit! Ffs! 🙄
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.

• Heart
  • Sad

weenerwilliam

Magical/Memorable Moments are for members of staff only.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
yep, spot on

she cant possibly try and say she worked and earnt the money - in debt BEFORE THEIR DAUGHTER DIED - and worked as a beautician or whatever..that doesnt pay the kind of money she's spending..OH AND SHE'S NEVER EVEN WORKING

If they have "their" own money as the idiots say, they should pay back the 50k they squandered on their tacky piss up/funeral - noone donated for 50k to be spent on a fucking funeral, cretins - but they didn't give a fuck as it wasn't their money

Nice people eh, but now they buy expensive sliders/coats etc? All while not working, and donating 1/5 of what they WASTED on the funeral to kids still battling cancer

these two pieces of shit shouldnever have been allowed to setup a charity/foundation, but sadly can't prevent it, but anyone with 2 braincells knew these two thickos weren't fit to run a charity and now look at it

50k on a FUCKING FUNERAL? But donating 10k to KIDS -- all from donations, not their money

Debts paid off, holidays, expensive sliders, expensive coats- and Burberry and Moncler aren't gifting their products to these two lol

utter scum, they should be made to pay back the 50k funeral , it just showed how unfit they are to run a charity-

• Heart
Reactions: 18

restingbtcface

VIP Member
she's a lady of leisure with money earning mega bucks so put your handin your pocket
Yep. Used to piss me off when she was sat outside the gym at 12pm saying it took all her power to get out of bed and get to the gym. Doesn’t she realise how insensitive she sounds?!!! Other grieving parents have to get to work. Dumb bitch

x.lau.x

he doesn’t get much interaction on his posts does he?! I’ve just commented a polite question and he deleted it.
also the first time ever saff has gone a day without posting .. the day after people were commenting on her being relentless throughout this whole journey…. Saff, while you’re taking note - feel free to address the public on WHERE THE MONEY IS?!!!! -you’re not doing much else are you let’s face it? - prove us all wrong 👍👍

I also find it rude how he never has the courtesy to reply to people - but always has time to delete comments that aren’t in his favour. He is one narcissistic, vain, wanker.