Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is an absolute farce. I had a feeling saf had had suicidal tendencies when A died @nuneatongal95 you must be quite close to them.
The buckets with no lids raised massive alarm bells.
Saf has never been able to read a room remember in Edinburgh when she got everyone to pile on that poor woman doing her job when asked not to film? It knocks me sick the whole charade

Reactions: 9
Iv noticed too a few of his followers have even stated they've stuck up for him in other posts but seeing him smoking a cigar and being head of a children's cancer foundation hasn't sat right with them at all. It's finally happening the little things are being seen and that's what we need those little things then make people change there opinion like they did myself a few month back and they then look at the big things

The he's not going to shag you ya know has me 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's been very quiet today. 👋Hi Saf, nice to know you take note of us tattlers!
My want is that she pulls on her big girl 👢👢
Packs her little 🧳 with wheels on.

✈ off towards a🍊 🌅

On remote 🏝 with no 📱

Never to be heard or seen again. ✔

Pictures added to help Saf understand 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saff got the hump because there was no iliminous orange tat shown on this weekends jubilees celebrations and they didn’t make a lion out of the drones with a hashtag #letsgochavs. I am waiting for a comment on one of the royals instagrams however with orange hearts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never thought I’d get so much abuse and dm’s just for slating him and his cigar! Christ I could have said much worse!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Strange caliber of peeps are the Orange Army. Obsessed weirdos. Good on you

Reactions: 7
The ones that annoy me are the ones that think Ash and Saff are doing loads. And say check their page and see what they have done.
Not sure what page they are checking. But helping 5 kids when you have all that money is not good.
They could be doing alot more.
They do Jack tit for the charity but probably do take a wage or money from it.

Never thought I’d get so much abuse and dm’s just for slating him and his cigar! Christ I could have said much worse!
Hope you are ok. Dont let any of the abuse bother you.

Reactions: 10
His deleted all the comments and posted a story about jealous people what a bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
he doesn’t get much interaction on his posts does he?! I’ve just commented a polite question and he deleted it.
also the first time ever saff has gone a day without posting .. the day after people were commenting on her being relentless throughout this whole journey…. Saff, while you’re taking note - feel free to address the public on WHERE THE MONEY IS?!!!! -you’re not doing much else are you let’s face it? - prove us all wrong 👍👍

I also find it rude how he never has the courtesy to reply to people - but always has time to delete comments that aren’t in his favour. He is one narcissistic, vain, wanker.

Reactions: 18
Deleting comments that are valid questions says it all really, sad that their selfishness took over as I’m sure that amount of money could have helped many families in numerous ways.

I don’t understand his “fans” commenting stuff along the lines of your an inspiration - like how ?

Reactions: 12
Hi all 👋 long long time lurker on this thread! Reading the wiki definitely changed my view point on them both. I had a little lurk on Saf's Instagram. Even from 2014 she was posting her louboutin shoes, balenciaga shoes, Tom Ford perfume, chanel accessories, Louis vuitton bag.. I won't go on as I'm sure you all get the drift. I BET she loving the fact she has all that GFM money to spend on her lavish lifestyle. I do wonder how much they actually put into the charity. Makes me sick how they're getting away with this, I want a lavish lifestyle too... can I make a go fund me?! It's honestly just mindblowing.

Reactions: 15
Ha ha as if anyone is jealous of that little man 🤣 we’ve not had an angry video rant for a good while, one is overdue I’m sure?

Someone commented that they recently watched five star hotel on his post, isn’t that the one he is bleeping nasty to the woman calling her fat and humiliating her in front of everyone? People need to remember he ain’t this selfless guy he’s a show off narc loser. As for the cigar, there are still some comments about it and good so there should be he is in no way a good promoter and advocate for childrens cancer and the charity.

You cannot just leave a charity to go off working when you’re supposed to be running it. Leads me further to believe the charity HQ is at the farm with the whole family on board. No one experienced or a background of charity work is in this charity it’s a farce. The OS need to wake up and so do his supporters.

#whereisthemoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If they’d not the time or inclination for running a charity why on earth didn’t they just hand the GFM money over to an already established charity ?
I’m sure with the blessing of those who had donated at the time too , or was those £££ signs to tempting and the thought of relinquishing all that money too much to bear ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.