Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a disgrace videoing that couple at the neighbouring grave. It was painfully obvious that the guy was horrified.
A total invasion of privacy.
I would shove the camera up her hole if she did that to me.
bleeping stop it Saf, stop videoing people who don't want you near them, stop mooching off everyone else, stop dumping shite on your child's grave (a plastic cocktail holder novelty duck?) And crappy bells.

You need to check yourself in somewhere and have your head read
What’s even worse is using that Snapchat crying filter whilst standing at the grave !! What’s wrong with her ? That’s not normal behaviour and not behaving in a respectful way at all 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've said in previous threads i almost lost my child thankfully i was one of those lucky ones but he was extremely sick, placed in a coma spent 7 months in hospital 💔

The pain i felt was only what i described as a heart attack i couldn't breath i was doubled over in pain

i thank god for him everyday

had i lost him i would never recover id be broken and i certainly wouldn't be putting silly face filters on laughing over my babies grave!

yes people grieve differently but that isn't grief

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s even worse is using that Snapchat crying filter whilst standing at the grave !! What’s wrong with her ? That’s not normal behaviour and not behaving in a respectful way at all 🤦‍♀️
I know right..such strange inappropriate behaviour!

Reactions: 7
I’ll never understand her need to video every time she visits A’s grave. It never enters my head to do that while I’m visiting my Son. I hope I never ever bump into her in the cemetery!! A’s resting place is looking so tacky, I really am surprised NBBC are allowing them to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll never understand her need to video every time she visits A’s grave. It never enters my head to do that while I’m visiting my Son. I hope I never ever bump into her in the cemetery!! A’s resting place is looking so tacky, I really am surprised NBBC are allowing them to do this.
They've probably paid nuneaton council off, they've removed people's things off ones in bedworth but let these carry on adding stuff

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I never remember to take photos with family or friends when we get together so couldn’t imagine thinking that a cemetery is the place for any sort of photos/videos

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They've probably paid nuneaton council off, they've removed people's things off ones in bedworth but let these carry on adding stuff
My Auntie had to remove a small white picket fence from around her Mums grave in Oaston Rd cemetery, it’s a pisstake.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She was bang out of order doing that she’s disgusting, she turns a quiet reflective place into an invasion of privacy
Has she deleted it?

Edit - I found it. I click too quick when I watch her stories. She thinks it’s ok because duhhhh she’s famous!! Who WOULDNT want to be featured on her stories. Hello???????

Is she wearing some sort of poncho? To go with her dreads? When is the Jamaican accent going to start?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like saff can't read a room and has a very vert low iq that doesn't understand the basics in life at all, I think now she has no family apart from her so called brother she thrives off Instagram and the attention and the blue ticks and all the comments saying you and Ash belong together etc etc she quick to like them comments so Ash sees them. The grave filming that lad was visiting his mother's grave and didn't want her loud mouth shouting and filming he wasn't impressed your at a graveside for peace and quiet and reflection not doing crying filters and been loud surprised Ash mum don't say calm it down at bit. I don't think she would she addicted to her phone and filming she even said she setting up a YouTube account can't imagine her content anything to get publicity she worse than actual celebrities. Ash keeps quiet then does the odd post but he clearly knows she getting some heat for these holidays and lives etc so he likes crack on takes the heat off him. The farm I think they let her stay because they scared her mental health will decline even more and start firing off like a bull in a China shop and also they know her whereabouts and things that's the only reason. Eventually Ash will move on and she will have to leave the farm or they all live together with his new piece and saf be his mistress 😂😂. She would let him as well that's how much she doesn't care of been treated like tit by him no emotion to her at the funeral he was like don't touch me he looked like he dispises her. Also she shouldn't have been taking cocaine before been pregnant wouldn't have helped her body that's why she stayed so skinny now she off it and comfort eating that's why she has ballooned. Pair of them will fade into the distance next year or 2 but for now she doing anything to keep in the limelight. God forbid Instagram gets deleted the app permanently they soon be forgotten along we other has beens. If she kept off it for a while went back to work, did some actual charity work and went to see parents in hospital deliver them vouchers food etc went back to her old home she uses as an office and just move forward she would be better but she has always chased the celeb lifestyle from been little

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's like saff can't read a room and has a very vert low iq that doesn't understand the basics in life at all, I think now she has no family apart from her so called brother she thrives off Instagram and the attention and the blue ticks and all the comments saying you and Ash belong together etc etc she quick to like them comments so Ash sees them. The grave filming that lad was visiting his mother's grave and didn't want her loud mouth shouting and filming he wasn't impressed your at a graveside for peace and quiet and reflection not doing crying filters and been loud surprised Ash mum don't say calm it down at bit. I don't think she would she addicted to her phone and filming she even said she setting up a YouTube account can't imagine her content anything to get publicity she worse than actual celebrities. Ash keeps quiet then does the odd post but he clearly knows she getting some heat for these holidays and lives etc so he likes crack on takes the heat off him. The farm I think they let her stay because they scared her mental health will decline even more and start firing off like a bull in a China shop and also they know her whereabouts and things that's the only reason. Eventually Ash will move on and she will have to leave the farm or they all live together with his new piece and saf be his mistress 😂😂. She would let him as well that's how much she doesn't care of been treated like tit by him no emotion to her at the funeral he was like don't touch me he looked like he dispises her. Also she shouldn't have been taking cocaine before been pregnant wouldn't have helped her body that's why she stayed so skinny now she off it and comfort eating that's why she has ballooned. Pair of them will fade into the distance next year or 2 but for now she doing anything to keep in the limelight. God forbid Instagram gets deleted the app permanently they soon be forgotten along we other has beens. If she kept off it for a while went back to work, did some actual charity work and went to see parents in hospital deliver them vouchers food etc went back to her old home she uses as an office and just move forward she would be better but she has always chased the celeb lifestyle from been little
Vicky was just as bad yesterday, she took the flags over to the lad and gave them to him in the first place .. he would have felt obliged to put them on his mums grave, he was only young, how embarrassing!

Cocaine?????

help please:
I’ve been working on the wiki and I can’t work them out in order., Does anybody have the deleted comments from the other night in order please? (Saf post)
I’ve only got 2 and can’t work out the order from the others ones posted seperate.

also does anybody have the full series of the post and the replies deleted from the post on TAF after Sophies Legacy interview please?

Apologies @ImShook, just remembered you put the Sophies legacy deleted comments in there already.
so I just need the ones fromMonday night please if anyone has in order

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't think she would she addicted to her phone and filming she even said she setting up a YouTube account can't imagine her content anything to get publicity she worse than actual celebrities.
When did she say she was setting up a YouTube account? That would be the worse content known to man but I would watch for the comedy. Lol She can’t even string a mature sentence together

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That bleeping hair just screams chav to me.
It’s not the braids. It’s the braids on HER specifically. Important to clarify cause people have braids as a daily style and it looks really nice. She just isn’t someone who should be having braids. Especially with beads in that say Azaylia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not the braids. It’s the braids on HER specifically. Important to clarify cause people have braids as a daily style and it looks really nice. She just isn’t someone who should be having braids. Especially with beads in that say Azaylia lol
Azaylia "the brat" who she couldn't wait for her Mum to come and look after?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Greedy Freeby needs to take herself by the ears (or those bleeping braids) and give her head a freaking wobble....how dare she film others visiting their family member's grave....If that had been me she filmed, I would have knocked the inconsiderate mare clean out. I don't often comment on Az's grave....however, it's a freaking mess....it's an absolute eyesore...quasimodo bells, bleeping ducks meant for kiddies bathtime.....what's next....a sandpit, bucket & spade???? Get a bleeping grip the lot of you....it's an absolute shambles!!!.....Then you have the Garden Gnome....wearing Bet Lynch leggings....posing like a prat....these two are soulless, self indulgent, ignorant Scumbags....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.