Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millsy

I’ll never understand her need to video every time she visits A’s grave. It never enters my head to do that while I’m visiting my Son. I hope I never ever bump into her in the cemetery!! A’s resting place is looking so tacky, I really am surprised NBBC are allowing them to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She’s really filming someone visiting their mothers grave! You can tell he doesn’t want to be filmed because he doesn’t even respond to her!! I would hate for one of my loved ones to be buried there 🙈
She was bang out of order doing that she’s disgusting, she turns a quiet reflective place into an invasion of privacy

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

ImShook

VIP Member
View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
Going off her logic then if Jimmy Saville had a child and it died of cancer would he get a ‘get out of jail free card’ (so to speak) too?

Also the bit about watching your child suffer with cancer… what about taking away pain relief and blasting music?

Everybody sympathises with what happened to Azaylia but that does not give him or her a pass to do whatever they please especially when it was public money and when they gave their word that all monies - except funeral costs - would go into the charity.
They also actively continue to IGNORE questions surrounding the evidence that suggests they have lied.
None of this ok whether you’re child dies of cancer or your mum.
None of this is ok whether you’re Ashley Cain or Joe Bloggs.

If you’ve watched a child suffer with cancer or watched a mother deal with a loss then why aren’t these people doing their damned hardest to help others?
Even if it’s with the little things?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Polly19

She said on her live yestersay that her and Ash have taken the time to split to find themselves again. Both of them because they felt lost and that they still love each other and she lives at the farm because of the love and friendship she has with the family and when the time is right they will come back together and love each other. Basically I think honestly he broke up with her said he needed a year or so to find himself and basically play the field but also said she can stay at the farm and he still loves her and maybe they might get back together down the line so she holding on tight to that and maybe he did it that way so she ain't a loose cannon and keeps tight lipped and he can keep eye on her at the farm when she goes crazy we lives and saying she going to kill herself and I still believe for publicity and deals he will get back with her as a situationship and for a baby to keep money rolling in because they look better together than not and also she probs knows deep down he was always cheating etc. He didn't post about azaylia till she got poorly Andrea set up the nursery the baby shower fetched her from the hospital he didn't he was out partying all the time while she was in hospital for 5 days after baby was born. He didn't want saf then and if azaylia was here now and not been shoved into the spotlight he would be a part time dad every now and then and shagging and that and left saf. She a door mat and deep down she knows she's used by him but she so in love with him can see it in her face how much she loves him even now. She gets touchy on lives and says I'm not keep repeating myself about Ashley

• Heart
  • Wow

icthruBS

VIP Member
Don't see them 2 doing anything like what Sl is doing do we? to much like hard work for them because it means they won't be centre of attention the actual foundation would for a change 🤯
Neither of them are intelligent enough to hold a conversation at the level required to meet with a politician.Saf would walk in saying “ It’s just so hard, I’m navigating this the best I can , I’m workin on my mental well being “ and that would be the length of that . And Ash, well that fucker would run through the doors roaring like the lion he is , in leopard spotted pants screaming “Let’s Go Champs” run straight past the minister and back out to the crowd he has made turn up and throw his arms in the air and cry that he is a messiah !

• Haha
When Andrea was running the Amazon wish list page, it was apparently suggested she was taking money and items from that herself. This caused ash to cut the cord and gave saf the same option, she also cut her mum and her brother sided with saf. When they split which was not long after A passed, saf threatened suicide and his family keep her close now as ash doesn’t want to be around her, they know that that would be “bad press” also if she was to put his ways (drugs etc)
The family are all on the payroll in some way now which is also being funded by the GFM money. They can use them for advertising then on fundraising events by spralling their “business names” all over items like merch or cars. As head of the charity their wage is in excess of £100k and travelling to things like Lorraine or doing podcasts is all coming from the pot of donations as expenses

• Wow
  • Sick

x.lau.x

Anyone noticed how she always asks people fucking simple and obvious questions - adult or child.
‘What you got there then?’ - it’s clearly a bowl of soup hun
‘Where are we?’ - you got a taxi there babes, you must know.
Fuck off saff you muppet

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Here’s my old but gold thread suggestion…

Ashley Cain #31 The ‘Celebrity’ with no Integrity.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart
  • Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
She said on her live yestersay that her and Ash have taken the time to split to find themselves again. Both of them because they felt lost and that they still love each other and she lives at the farm because of the love and friendship she has with the family and when the time is right they will come back together and love each other. Basically I think honestly he broke up with her said he needed a year or so to find himself and basically play the field but also said she can stay at the farm and he still loves her and maybe they might get back together down the line so she holding on tight to that and maybe he did it that way so she ain't a loose cannon and keeps tight lipped and he can keep eye on her at the farm when she goes crazy we lives and saying she going to kill herself and I still believe for publicity and deals he will get back with her as a situationship and for a baby to keep money rolling in because they look better together than not and also she probs knows deep down he was always cheating etc. He didn't post about azaylia till she got poorly Andrea set up the nursery the baby shower fetched her from the hospital he didn't he was out partying all the time while she was in hospital for 5 days after baby was born. He didn't want saf then and if azaylia was here now and not been shoved into the spotlight he would be a part time dad every now and then and shagging and that and left saf. She a door mat and deep down she knows she's used by him but she so in love with him can see it in her face how much she loves him even now. She gets touchy on lives and says I'm not keep repeating myself about Ashley
Bitch needs to get some self respect

• Heart
Reactions: 20

livelaughlou

Sadly Gofundme have teamed up with The Con Foundation....so those demanding refunds are being refused....however, there is a legal way you can request a refund...but it takes ages and may obstacles to get over. I will never donate to a Gofundme account again, basically because Gofundme can not be trusted anymore....which is sad, the knock on effect is genuine children lose out.....that is the legacy Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby have left in their daughter's name. Absolute scumbags they are.
If totally put me off, which is very sad as there are many genuine people out there using the platform, but I just don’t think it can be trusted. The poor baby had barely passed when they announced (undercover) that donations would go towards a funeral and a charity. I felt this was underhand and uncomfortable, after all, who’s going to question it? We were all meant to feel bad for them. I donated to save a child’s life, I didn’t donate for a party with marquee and a funeral on the side, or for money to go into a high interest bank account and nowhere near a charity. I’ve always had some bad feelings towards ash, but he’s made himself look even worse, and she’s no better

• Heart
  • Sad

Poppy30

Looks like she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I simply responded to her story saying she should respect peoples privacy when in
the cemetery.

• Heart
  • Wow
Her hair does not suit her one bit looks bloody awful 🤣
Wannabe Island girl, look at me Ash getting my braids done would be so perfect to have my hair like this if I join you in the Dominican babe.
Give it 5 days she’ll be begging a hairdresser to take them out as a #gift
Also notice how she’s latched onto Renais mum now they are getting more and more coverage for Renais dreadful disease. Attention seeker she can’t bare anyone else getting attention!

4216C5C8-C3DA-489F-88F3-62362DB18786.jpeg
Valid points from gl33m__!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19