Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did ask him to stay by her side told me herself…

Oh polly love this….

That hair is giving me nightmares…🤢
But that doesn’t explain why danny don’t speak to her either. Sure saff might have banished her but it seems danny has too
Posting a pic/vid smoking when you are representing a cancer charity is really unprofessional 🙄😒 he must do it on purpose to wind people up

Reactions: 6
But that doesn’t explain why danny don’t speak to her either. Sure saff might have banished her but it seems danny has too
Posting a pic/vid smoking when you are representing a cancer charity is really unprofessional 🙄😒 he must do it on purpose to wind people up
He thinks he looks good. Top off looking to the side smoking a grown up cigar. Even though he still lives with mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shock horror miks now has her own venture bodybymiks crazy to think just over 1 year ago none of them were on anyone's radar!! Sad that every single one of them somehow have gained from baby As death. Fame hungry family

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My pure speculation about Danny is that he knew his sister had no support during and after the funeral and decided to be there for her. He was her only support for quite some time. Maybe his mother decided that was a betrayal. I always wondered if she had asked him to take on that role. Who knows.

I'm so over them but I figured I'd hop on here and see what's up.
I was thinking you’ve been very quiet, I know what you mean though, it’s tedious!

Reactions: 1
Save a cigar for me and let’s go champ all in the same comment from Mummy Cain.
Slightly contradicting and insulting considering that’s the term they say to these children fearlessly fighting cancer that could of been caused through environmental factors.
Just sayin’. 💨

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Cashleys smoking on a cigar, watching Saffiya get all the heat from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's been very quiet today. 👋Hi Saf, nice to know you take note of us tattlers!

Reactions: 9
By watching Andrea’s videos of her at her street party she comes across very controlling and takes over everything I think she likes the attention and I believe this is what she tried doing when Azaylia was still here and took over everything and I can see why this would of annoyed saffiya when going through heartbreak to have your mum taking over and controlling everything I think Andrea means well but it comes across very ‘everyone look at me I’m such a helpful do gooder ’ and she sure does bark on about any good she does

Reactions: 11
She definitely likes the attention. I do believe she means well but needs to calm down a bit. Don’t know why she was taking the cardboard cutout of the queen round the shops in the town though 🤣

By watching Andrea’s videos of her at her street party she comes across very controlling and takes over everything I think she likes the attention and I believe this is what she tried doing when Azaylia was still here and took over everything and I can see why this would of annoyed saffiya when going through heartbreak to have your mum taking over and controlling everything I think Andrea means well but it comes across very ‘everyone look at me I’m such a helpful do gooder ’ and she sure does bark on about any good she does
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I agree a bit with this. But Ash family also took over not just his close family cousin aunty's etc etc. So she had it from both sides

Reactions: 8
Yes this while I do like her somewhat I'm seeing a little different lately, if u look back through her IG she was always tagging Ashley in posts she knew then that would bring attention to her as he was on different shows. So even way before A she wanted a following high enough to gain. The cars etc she knows what she's doing and likes to be seen the do gooder 100% I won't take away from the fact that she has helped more than them 2 to family's on a more personal level she's also gained alot from As death

Reactions: 7
When Andrea was running the Amazon wish list page, it was apparently suggested she was taking money and items from that herself. This caused ash to cut the cord and gave saf the same option, she also cut her mum and her brother sided with saf. When they split which was not long after A passed, saf threatened suicide and his family keep her close now as ash doesn’t want to be around her, they know that that would be “bad press” also if she was to put his ways (drugs etc)
The family are all on the payroll in some way now which is also being funded by the GFM money. They can use them for advertising then on fundraising events by spralling their “business names” all over items like merch or cars. As head of the charity their wage is in excess of £100k and travelling to things like Lorraine or doing podcasts is all coming from the pot of donations as expenses

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ah crap. His mum commented too saying save one for me or something but she’s deleted it now. 😂
Amy is totally right regardless if A passed through a certain cancer she still passed through cancer and them 2 being head of a foundation fighting fearless against cancer if his followers like it or not sat smoking a cigar will NEVER be a good look. for a person head of a foundation that is supposed to represent fighting cancer! The mind honestly boggles all these up his arse it really does 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.