Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’d not the time or inclination for running a charity why on earth didn’t they just hand the GFM money over to an already established charity ?
I’m sure with the blessing of those who had donated at the time too , or was those £££ signs to tempting and the thought of relinquishing all that money too much to bear ?
Because they had already spent so much of the money and needed a way to hide that fact.
Their debts were all cleared before TAF began.

Like Ashley would just hand over £1.6M haha he ain’t as selfless as his ‘fans’ believe.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

X

Reactions: 12
I see a lot has been happening which I havnt caught up on yet, but just wanted to say, I’ve been doing a bit of digging on this show and it appears that some of the other zelebs have already gone home, so I’m assuming this show is a process of elimination, zelebs -v- contestants, he’s obviously not been knocked out yet, we know that -as him and his ugly feet were in an Uber yesterday, Chrikey! Can you imagine the size of his ego if he wins this thing….. pray for us!!!!!!

Il
Apparently writing Rags to Riches gets you blocked 😂😂😂
View attachment 1321676
How has she got time to binge watch a series? Is she not getting back to work tomoro? She’s had more than a month off, must be nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In regards to the sick child in need of a wheelchair, on that live Tiktok she did, she answered to a comment asking why have they not donated more and she said "theres simply too many sick children".
She tried explaining who they have donated to and i swear she hadnt a clue about the research that runs a dye inside the patient to see "where the cancer needs to be cut out"... i know shes know medic but her terminology was shocking, almost clueless...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
do we know yet when she’s hot trotting back to Ibiza? Maybe not if he’s due home.

Reactions: 3
Too many children to help? What about making a start and helping the ones she's sharing. How much is a wheelchair? Wouldn't make a dent in the foundation money surely

Too many children to help? What about making a start and helping the ones she's sharing. How much is a wheelchair? Wouldn't make a dent in the foundation money surely
Too many children to help so “duck it, we will pay off our debt , take holidays and buy expensive clothes and not help anymore kids , all just to hard “!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
His deleted all the comments and posted a story about jealous people what a bleep
Standard response from Ashley.

I think the pair of them are starting to feel the heat now.

I just checked the latest IG stats and they are both losing on average 260-300 followers a day.

TAF has also lost 900 followers in the last 30 days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whys her face look funny her lips above the mole so full of filler looks like it's going wrong its ageing her even more she looks so much better natural on the days back in hospital on her highlights more natural less filler and so pretty I think she so low and rock bottom she trying to make herself more attractive to Ash but it ain't working its making her go further away bet he's dreading coming back to clinger at the farm he BE back a week then will he onto the next thing so he's out the way of her. I feel sorry for her in a way but then she does stupid things and proves that she is selfish alot I truly believe she only cared about azaylia and now won't truly help other kids have a chance of living because her baby didn't get to. She quick to buy new sliders new tat for the grave saff come off insta for 6 month and maybe just maybe you might see life is for living not on social media if she disappeared for 6 month everyone would forget her and she be back to been a nobody. Ash he always been in the spotlight one way or another and he still will be. Her brother sided with her to support her and she all she has sad really. Andrea if your reading this reach out to saf and try fix things offer an olive branch I didn't speak to my dad for 4 years now relationship we let thing lie and moved forward and its great now I missed having that relationship. Life's to short to hold grudges to your family and imagine God forbid if anything happened to her mum or her they both would feel so guilt ridden for not reaching out sooner. Also saff and her was best friends her dad left at age 7 and Andrea had to do a newspaper round and take the kids with her and work children's parties for money Andrea did try her best to bring up the kids with morals and manners but saff has let fame just go to her head and dropped every member of her family for it and once it's dried up who she got

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly dont know how they all go to sleep at night knowing they are making a living off the back of their dead child/niece/baby etc. its absolutely disgusting how theyre all jumping on the bandwagon! This charity had so much potential and now it just stinks. It’s clear to see they set it up as a money laundering scheme. Its just so sad. I bet all those meals out are classed as ‘expenses’. Everytime i come on here i get so mad at everything. What will they actually do when the accounts come out? The fact that ashleys debts were settled THE DAY BEFORE HIS BABIES FUNERAL like why did that even cross his mind to do that with the money😳😳😳😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Saf rushed to get a blue tick on her Instagram. According to google sources you have to apply and show ID to get verified? This was not long after A passed. Why was that so important?

• Sick
  • Angry
Saf rushed to get a blue tick on her Instagram. According to google sources you have to apply and show ID to get verified? This was not long after A passed. Why was that so important?
There first go to for anything and everything has been social media they use the excuse that they feel they need to keep there "community" involved when we all know it's not it's to keep them relevant any normal sane person social media would of been far away from there mind whilst there child was dying but nope them 2 litrally just seen pound signs there disgusting rotten to the core people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Too many children to help so “duck it, we will pay off our debt , take holidays and buy expensive clothes and not help anymore kids , all just to hard “!!!
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

To be fair they haven’t really ‘helped’ anyone.
They’ve donated pennies out of that £1.5M.
Selfish and heartless the pair of them.

If Karma doesn’t get to you first the guilt sure will.

Guilt or the feeling of guilt is our response to the realization that our action was morally wrong and that we are responsible for the consequences of this action. - Janez Juhant

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

To be fair they haven’t really ‘helped’ anyone.
They’ve donated pennies out of that £1.5M.
Selfish and heartless the pair of them.

If Karma doesn’t get to you first the guilt sure will.

Guilt or the feeling of guilt is our response to the realization that our action was morally wrong and that we are responsible for the consequences of this action. - Janez Juhant

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
They have no morals. And in their heads they truly believe that they’re wonderful people who change kids lives by handing out the odd ten grand and sharing a few stories on social media. I’ve found with these types of people that once they’ve got into their heads that they’ve done no wrong, then it sticks like it. The sad thing is, when it eventually does come out there will be people who STILL stick up for them and make them feel hard done by, people who really believe they should be allowed to spend that money on themselves as if grief gives them a free pass

Reactions: 6
They have no morals. And in their heads they truly believe that they’re wonderful people who change kids lives by handing out the odd ten grand and sharing a few stories on social media. I’ve found with these types of people that once they’ve got into their heads that they’ve done no wrong, then it sticks like it. The sad thing is, when it eventually does come out there will be people who STILL stick up for them and make them feel hard done by, people who really believe they should be allowed to spend that money on themselves as if grief gives them a free pass
I completely agree.
They will justify the clearing of their debts by the setting up of their charity.
(Can’t found a charity if you’re in debt.)

32K was the cost of just ONE of Ashley Cain’s debts.
That’s more money on him - ON DEBTS - than any of these children they think they’ve helped.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Wow
Saf’s latest story is ridiculous. Her bestie (since she was 8) has now surfaced!

Saf needs help, urgently. The Cains are not interested and she continues to force herself on them. If Ash wanted to be with her, he would, no ifs, no buts!

Saf - move on with your life!

I truly believe the woman has put them dreadlocks in her hair because she wants attention from Ashley, you’re going about it the wrong way love hes already dipped his extra small cocktail sausage in more than enough females

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The trolls will be made to be the scapegoat, they will throw in the towel eventually, use the mental health card, how the trolls made it impossible for their plans to come to fruition!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.