Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting serious Madge from Benidorm when she had her hair braided vibes

0110E1ED-9B38-4AC2-B03E-490F058B6DE7.jpeg

‘Bo Derek? More like bloody Bo Diddly’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Saf may be challenged or potentially on the spectrum. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but her behaviour is on par with a 17 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Saf may be challenged or potentially on the spectrum. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but her behaviour is on par with a 17 year old.
Don’t you mean 7! This is the idiot who did an ad and gave a Teddy a facial!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Don’t you mean 7! This is the idiot who did an ad and gave a Teddy a facial!
I actually have to agree with you. I've never seen behaviour like it, she's struggling to read the room massively. I guess her management team aren't interested as she isn't bringing in the ££££

Reactions: 9
Noticed now she getting more attention from some celebs aah commenting on her posts saying love 🧡🧡, sometimes I think are they playing us all and still secretly shagging each other he's agrees to giving her another child as long as he can shag around he has when they was together from 2017 he went on that hotel and shagged around she will let him she that desperate to stay in the spotlight and idolises him. Give it end of year they announce a baby at Xmas time saying they got back and realised they needed and loved each other deep down OK magazine spread and more attention
He doesn’t want anything to do with her. Why would he get her pregnant and be stuck with her for 18 years?

Reactions: 10
Don't know if this has been mentioned but this is from another thread I dip into now and then
Can't fundraise for one reason and use it for another
Exactly what they did

They didn't offer people the chance to get their money back or dkmate to a proper charity they started their own charity to use as a piggy bank as well as paying the funeral

I hope they both endup destitute or in prison somehow
Scum

Reactions: 8
I think Ashley's just being polite to her to keep her sweet because if he's giving her positive attention she doesn't spill the beans thst his failed business ventures debt have been paid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah I think she’s just thick

The next thread title should be “cashley vain and the chamber of go fund me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah I think she’s just thick

The next thread title should be “cashley vain and the chamber of go fund me”
Lol love this...have you been watching Harry Potter on sky movies today by any chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Ashley's just being polite to her to keep her sweet because if he's giving her positive attention she doesn't spill the beans thst his failed business ventures debt have been paid off.
100%

just seen she’s been shouted out by someone called moneymumofficial. Was this because she made 1.6 million in a few days ?? Inspired to scam money. That’s good isn’t it ? 🤮

Reactions: 6
She has liked every single comment on her last post. All saying she looks beautiful. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ When are people going to stop kissing her ass

Reactions: 4
She has liked every single comment on her last post. All saying she looks beautiful. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ When are people going to stop kissing her ass
That’s what that gifted cruise was for to get Saf in with some blue ticked ‘influencers’.
You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.
Unless they show the accounts early, which seems very unlikely, people will be kissing their ass until next year.
To be honest who out of her new circle would even give a flying F? It’s money to them and that’s all that matters in their world.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.