Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her IG tonight she is plugging the t shirts and wrist bands. So she probably is part of TAF farm money making spin. The sister

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶

Sorry a lot of us who have had to see our children pass before us don’t agree.
Must have lost the get out of being a bleep card we were owed.
Obviously we are jealous we didn’t get to Holiday with the other wannabes and wear hideous designer clothing.

Give me strength …these people are zombies. Burn them with fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
No one would begrudge them a holiday but it’s so much more than this. They are using money donated from the public to live a zeleb lifestyle. If they had actually done something worthwhile with the money it wouldn’t be as bad. I know a few parents who have unfortunately lost their babies/children and they have to get on with normal life and work while grieving. This is what angers people. I don’t get how people are so brainwashed by them 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nail technician (link in her bio) however no posts since 2021
She’s also commented before. Nice to know she’s a TAF member so ignore her and what she comments. It’s all one sided there.

No one would begrudge them a holiday but it’s so much more than this. They are using money donated from the public to live a zeleb lifestyle. If they had actually done something worthwhile with the money it wouldn’t be as bad. I know a few parents who have unfortunately lost their babies/children and they have to get on with normal life and work while grieving. This is what angers people. I don’t get how people are so brainwashed by them 😮
No one begrudges a holiday but paying off your own personal and company debts BEFORE starting up any charity is a bit of a piss take.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…
They donated £10K (shock) to her friends son.
Does ‘working’ for TAF (sharing stories of merch) help you get a donation? Does it bypass some of the hoops others have to jump through?

This charity is only donating the money it is making right now.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here’s the comments before they go

She’s also commented before. Nice to know she’s a TAF member so ignore her and what she comments. It’s all one sided there.

No one begrudges a holiday but paying off your own personal and company debts BEFORE starting up any charity is a bit of a piss take.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…
Does ‘working’ for TAF (sharing stories of merch) help you get a donation? Does it bypass some of the hoops others have to jump through?

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
exactly this !!
and for someone to actually say they can do what they like with the money is unbelievable
What planet are these people on ?
If they had nothing to hide why do they delete comments , especially the one where charlotte was commenting too ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Here’s the comments before they go

exactly this !!
and for someone to actually say they can do what they like with the money is unbelievable
What planet are these people on ?
If they had nothing to hide why do they delete comments , especially the one where charlotte was commenting too ?
Does that lady feel the same about the Captain Tom scandal? Or does it have to be a child?

Things would of been a lot different IF they were transparent in the beginning. People could argue they didn’t know what they were doing given the circumstances back then but the timeline on the debts being paid off suggests otherwise.

Reactions: 10

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
What post is this?

2 words sum them up perfectly:- frivolous and reckless, both materialistic greedy vulgar vultures! Yak

Reactions: 7
What post is this?

2 words sum them up perfectly:- frivolous and reckless, both materialistic greedy vulgar vultures! Yak
It was a comment saying you don’t know what they’re doing behind the scenes and that she knew someone they had helped personally.
I’ll try and find it when I’ve got more time. I picked up on it on here. X

Ok that was quicker than I thought. Ha.
This comment. X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
She’s commented on here? 🤔

That was the smoke screen for project rocket, he had to justify it someway.
Everything g is a smoke screen.
It didn’t get the reception he thought it would #clibzero #clib100

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a comment saying you don’t know what they’re doing behind the scenes and that she knew someone they had helped personally.
I’ll try and find it when I’ve got more time. I picked up on it on here. X

Ok that was quicker than I thought. Ha.
This comment. X
Ashley donated,with what money?He's always there with his hand in the pot

And I would begrudge them a holiday IF IT'S PAID for with donation money, you want to holiday or buy expensivecrap..pay yourself..dead child or not..the end

People saying what they have been through , doesn't justify 300 a night hotel or whatever Saf spent when she went away - its life, bad things happen, you regroup and carry on - you can't use donations for holidays just because youre a bit unhappy - same as all the awful clothes

oh and lol when someone said they're all zombies, all this zelebs..YEP - all wear the same awful tit, I can't believe people wear that palm angels crap or tshirts and caps saying "ICON" and unsurprisingly everyone wearing "ICON"is far from it, from creepy old Wayne Lineker to Ashley Cain, neither are icons in my eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.