Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there were any more replies from Saf.
All deflecting, she's paid for it herself and all the other holidays and all the surgery , Jesus i need to be a beautician seems to pay well and you hardly have to work

I have nothing to explain, the arrogance
Why don't you pay back the 50k you wasted on a funeral then as you claim to have found a pot of gold ?

And more statements that have no worth she's working day and night poured her heat and soul into it

Between all the tit on IG and her holidays and depression

bleeping lying twit

Ashley’s friend is hosting an event 😏
What is it for now , a new coat for Ashley , some expensive sliders for saf, i hope none goes

The thing is if they were so innocent they wouldn't need to defeect deflect deflect , use a dead child as an excuse to do as they want and then block anyone who doesn't give them praise and delete tye comments -

Saf could show is her payslip where she must ve earning 10k a month to pay for everything ?

Explain the debts which they claim they didn't use the go fund me money

So they should have used this pile of money they found to pay for the funeral

No ?

So did she reply to any of the questions asked?

View attachment 1307608
What the!!… 😳
Jesus she's ugly , tit personality too - nothing good about this wrong un

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is not about ‘charity’ money it’s the money BEFORE - specifically the GFM money before it went in to The Azaylia Foundation.

They never acknowledge that. Ever.
They aren’t spending the charity money.
They have spent the GFM money pre TAF and possibly kept some.

I’m still going with my original thoughts…
£500K for Ashley.
£500K for Safiyya
Whatever was leftover went into their charity.

All deflecting, she's paid for it herself and all the other holidays and all the surgery , Jesus i need to be a beautician seems to pay well and you hardly have to work
Yes I totally agree.
They deflect it to ‘we’re not touching the charity money’.
WE KNOW THAT.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Reactions: 11
I think safiyya the liar is starting to feel the heat. And I’m not just talking from the sun from her 20th holiday this year. I think she will stop sharing as much because she knows more and more people are getting suspicious of her.

Reactions: 15
I think safiyya the liar is starting to feel the heat. And I’m not just talking from the sun from her 20th holiday this year. I think she will stop sharing as much because she knows more and more people are getting suspicious of her.
She’s to bare faced for that!…,

Reactions: 5
I agree. They've split 1 million between themselves and then had to open TAF with very little hence the limited donations and only donating when they've had a few fundraisers to get cash in.
They are two scamming thieving low lives. She looks like a dick with her braids and he's fairly quiet because he knows she's getting all of the tit.

I still say that neither of them give Azaylia a second thought now. Its been a year, the donations aren't rolling in any more, they've lost interest in promoting the cover up foundation for that reason.
No reason to sit at her grave now, better to go on holidays one after the other and hope that show biz/celeb life comes knocking.

Scumbags the two of them

Reactions: 23
This is not about ‘charity’ money it’s the money BEFORE - specifically the GFM money before it went in to The Azaylia Foundation.

They never acknowledge that. Ever.
They aren’t spending the charity money.
They have spent the GFM money pre TAF and possibly kept some.

I’m still going with my original thoughts…
£500K for Ashley.
£500K for Safiyya
Whatever was leftover went into their charity.

Yes I totally agree.
They deflect it to ‘we’re not touching the charity money’.
WE KNOW THAT.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Judging by their limited donations they probably took more than 500k for themselves and less in taf. They’ve barely donated anything considering how much ‘supposedly’ went into the foundation. The fact they took the money for themsevles is wrong but why are they spending the money on crappy designer stuff just to look good!? And living at the farm when clearly they have their own means to leave and live elsewhere ! Unless theyre biding time to make it look like they earned the money before making big spends? Wonder if ash will get a place of his own once he is back in the uk ? He wont be able to bring any girls home to the farm with saff there 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sad to see that Saf doesn't seem to feel any guilt for taking so many holidays, if that's how she justifies for being sad "for years." All the empty promises to the children in hospital. Working hard, my foot. So how many days off you take from your clinic, Saf? You won't make any money by keeping it closed for years. Unless if you consider giving out bracelets as working..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Noticed now she getting more attention from some celebs aah commenting on her posts saying love 🧡🧡, sometimes I think are they playing us all and still secretly shagging each other he's agrees to giving her another child as long as he can shag around he has when they was together from 2017 he went on that hotel and shagged around she will let him she that desperate to stay in the spotlight and idolises him. Give it end of year they announce a baby at Xmas time saying they got back and realised they needed and loved each other deep down OK magazine spread and more attention

Reactions: 5
I honestly think all these influencers feel sorry for her, she really has no idea and it’s so sad (but funny at the same time) to watch her make a mockery of herself. It’s like car crash TV, anything for a bit of attention

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.