Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she going to get called out for cultural misappropriation or whatever its called for that God awful hair?

Reactions: 14
That’s what that gifted cruise was for to get Saf in with some blue ticked ‘influencers’.
You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.
Unless they show the accounts early, which seems very unlikely, people will be kissing their ass until next year.
To be honest who out of her new circle would even give a flying F? It’s money to them and that’s all that matters in their world.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Yeah the kiss ass comment are as fake as her new tit hair

Reactions: 2
The ads and work seems to be drying up for her I think she knows she's got nothing to do so the anxiety posts are gunna come thick and fast to make people feel sorry for her....

Reactions: 9
One thing I have noticed though she gets a lot more comments on her posts then AC

Reactions: 10
Part of the anxiety would go away if she simply proved how much money went in to their charity.

One thing I have noticed though she gets a lot more comments on her posts then AC
Yeah she always has.
I think people already know what Ashley is like.
Safiyya is the one who has lost the most.

Reactions: 8
My thoughts. Back to the Grave back to not being able get out of bed. Well until her next flight.
Tbf I kinda think that’s feasible. When my husband died me and the kids had a get away place - Blackpool 🤣🤣 not a cruise - and it was pure escapism, whilst there we truly forgot our day to day to the point we felt normal. As soon as we returned home the blanket of reality hit us hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed now she getting more attention from some celebs aah commenting on her posts saying love 🧡🧡, sometimes I think are they playing us all and still secretly shagging each other he's agrees to giving her another child as long as he can shag around he has when they was together from 2017 he went on that hotel and shagged around she will let him she that desperate to stay in the spotlight and idolises him. Give it end of year they announce a baby at Xmas time saying they got back and realised they needed and loved each other deep down OK magazine spread and more attention
What did she reply to Ash after his orange hearts? I think i saw it posted on here but now its gone, but Saf had replied with something?
I'm not on Instagram anymore :S

She has liked every single comment on her last post. All saying she looks beautiful. I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️ When are people going to stop kissing her ass
All about the vanity project. When the money pot runs dry she will see how far the pathetic comments get her.
Dumb as rocks the pair of them.

View attachment 1309655Anxiety posts pending as soon as she flies over England soil
It’s attention seeking!

Look at me all sad and tit! Who does that when they are really sad ? pose for photos with the sad face pouty lip.
This is a grown arse women not a young girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just an observation, I see Saf realising that she can’t flaunt her affluent lifestyle without raising suspicions and speculations, it’s taken this long for her to see just how unrealistic it looks from the outside looking in.
stuck between a rock and a hard place, she needs content to keep relevant and get influencer “WORK”
But there are only so much sympathy, Nando’s and graveside posts people can take before the get sick of same old same old.

Didn’t she say she was going home again to do some work and returning to Ibiza again .Must be a lot of disappointed clients waiting for appointments in this imaginary clinic she’s working from. Also I noticed when things get a little to close to home, like questions about GFM etc on instagram or on here, theres always a little pic or video put up on insta of the little one just to refresh the audience and draw in more sympathy. Using the poor baby again to generate favour.

#WhereIsTheMoney

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thankyou to @hettywainthroppp for the very appropriate title for today new thread .

Newcomers:-
Please take a look at the wiki section. Top of the page, pink button on the right with WIKI written in it. This will give a good insight and background into what is being/has been discussed on this thread.
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Yeah she always has.
I think people already know what Ashley is like.
Safiyya is the one who has lost the most.
Found this comment.
Safiyya is the key to Ashley’s success.
Once she’s made a little name in the influencing world… notice all the blue tick comments now since the cruise… Ashley will be back.
I wonder if he’s finally realised that now.
They’ll always be a couple in eyes of their ‘fans’ and it’s those fans that make them their money.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I haven't been active on this thread or the past one because i'm sick of them, honestly done with it we all know they won't ever get caught!

on another note this is no shade at all on these precious children fighting cancer 💔 it breaks my heart i wish it didn't exist but it's becoming a world where parents think it's their place for their followers to grow for gifted tit for go fund me etc and i don't mean just these pair of scum bags

Go fund me should be purely used for the child that's it the child! not to find a lavish lifestyle or grow your followers or fame some parents really send me crazy

firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
I can totally believe they broke up before the funeral.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for clarifying some things.
Things I suspected but didn’t want to believe especially with Safiyya and her choices. I always said I was on the fence with her. Not any more.
The worst of the guilt is yet to come for her.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.