Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to @hettywainthroppp for the very appropriate title for today new thread .

Newcomers:-
Please take a look at the wiki section. Top of the page, pink button on the right with WIKI written in it. This will give a good insight and background into what is being/has been discussed on this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Get ready for the posing night out meal and drinks we brow guy and wearing her 600 pound shades and posh bags. Honestly she so desperately wants to be a celeb and be in all the circles so she can say to Ash look I'm liked and mixing with celebs. Bet he laughing how desperate she is cringe him and her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Get ready for the posing night out meal and drinks we brow guy and wearing her 600 pound shades and posh bags. Honestly she so desperately wants to be a celeb and be in all the circles so she can say to Ash look I'm liked and mixing with celebs. Bet he laughing how desperate she is cringe him and her
Exactly this!
She knows he will be moving in those circles once he’s finished his glory
Tours, so she got there first not once but twice! Last week was just a sample, this week she will be going in hard on rubbing shoulders with the Ibiza Elite.
Just when you think she can’t spoil herself anymore she pulls yet another banger out the bag! Anxiety my arse!
The churchyard posts are just so bleeping tedious now, I don’t see any other grieving person posting non stop same old stories of a remembrance garden. The baby isnt even buried there. All for the gram/PR to keep to the algothrims rocking and rolling

@Polly19 what brand are her glasses? I’m
Gonna put this info in the wiki

She heard Jack Grielish jetted off to Ibiza the day after the final. You on Saf, bag yourself a proper footballer!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah imagine her harassing jack grealish with Wayne dustycock in ocean beach, second hand embarrassment or what

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Those sunglasses are different to the other ones bet they cost just as much. How do these two afford all this stuff? It’s not the odd designer thing either it’s everything and multiply items.

#whereistheGFMoney

Reactions: 9
Those sunglasses are different to the other ones bet they cost just as much. How do these two afford all this stuff? It’s not the odd designer thing either it’s everything and multiply items.

#whereistheGFMoney
What brand were the others?

What brand were the others?
I have no idea. Sure someone posted price of those or the designer. Just looked at her grid post from last week and they are different ones to the ones of today on eyebrow guys story.

Reactions: 2
All I can say is what a bleeping tit show but as the old saying goes if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves and they are definitely having more than enough rope. Never known two trustees of an UK based foundation to be out of the UK so much and crave an influencer lifestyle. Can’t say I’m surprised as they sold their daughters dignity and final days for Instagram following. With all these time differences and busy schedules how are they getting time to fit in approving a seriously sick child for a pathetic £10,000 donation? Especially with a doctor as a trustee too who works in an NHS hospital, as well as being heavily involved with other charities?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve touched on this a few times over the course of the last year or so, but as time goes on and events happen I’m almost certain that my thoughts are a strong possibility of how this will all pan out eventually.

We are aware that they havnt broken the law if they have spent the GFM donations which is looking more and more likely despite Cain promising that it was all put into the charity in July last year (after funeral expenses)
What they will have commited is a crime of morals, morally wrong on every level that the monies have not been used for the reasons they were promised in good faith, like the donations were made in good faith… this was assured after Azaylia passed.
We have established that the pair really don’t give a flying fig about anything/one including the smoke screen foundation, apart from themselves and both have strived unsuccessfully their adult lives to “make it in this world” and failed UNTIL NOW! On the back of their deceased baby.
Their behaviour and actions confirm that they have no care for the charity and we all know that it was simply created to embezzle to donations inconspicuously (or so they thought)
There recent escapades, it’s almost like a middle finger everyday, make me believe that they intend to be trolled, hated, pushed to their mental health limits to the extent that they “can no longer continue with the amazing plans they had moving forward”
They want to be able to say this, this is their aim, to “woe is us”
That we have been treat so badly and grab that final sympathy card before disappearing slowly slowly, by this point both will have established other areas of income/ FAME which they both crave.
They will bow out soon, trolls will be to blame, and they will have been successful in keeping as much of our money as possible, only giving funds when their hands are tied and tit gets hot, we know the money they give is through gritted teeth and they will be relieved to get rid of chain from around their necks (TAF)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All I can say is what a bleeping tit show but as the old saying goes if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves and they are definitely having more than enough rope. Never known two trustees of an UK based foundation to be out of the UK so much and crave an influencer lifestyle. Can’t say I’m surprised as they sold their daughters dignity and final days for Instagram following. With all these time differences and busy schedules how are they getting time to fit in approving a seriously sick child for a pathetic £10,000 donation? Especially with a doctor as a trustee too who works in an NHS hospital, as well as being heavily involved with other charities?
They will claim they are spreading awareness! 🙄

Reactions: 5
My cringe glands are swelling at the mere thought of her videoing Jack grealish and basically forcing him to shout let’s go champ, or saying they won the premier league for azaylia, something along them lines

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My cringe glands are swelling at the mere thought of her videoing Jack grealish and basically forcing him to shout let’s go champ, or saying they won the premier league for azaylia, something along them lines
Ha remember when England were playing and Ashley said azaylia will get the team through to the final or something and when they scored he posted saying yes azaylia I knew you’d come through for us all 😂😂 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she think she may be in with the brow guy, trying to get Ashley jealous! I think she’s barking up the the wrong tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.