Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
OMG just realised some thing her teeth were gifted by oak tree dental in Kirkintilloch so technically under the new rules every time she opens her mouth she should have #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Sorry for the double post but what the actual fuck is her insta story about missing Ella as a baby! She’s literally welling up in the video and saying she feels like she’s lost a baby and now got a child! First of all thank the lord you have two beautiful healthy children who are fully able bodied and developing in the right way. I’m sorry I might sound OTT but I have an additional needs child and this type of shit pisses me off

Reactions: 15
Can't quite get to grips with this twinny thing . Firstly clothes now jammies .
Their girlie time together to a coffee shop then a trip to the Lush shop for a bath bomb . Thought maybe the cinema would of been more suitable for a wee 3yr old or swimming as Charlie had a meltdown the last time and Ash had to take him out .
She's obviously been having a wee nosey on here as bedtime TV suits their routine plus it makes no difference as they would be watching it down stairs anyway .
I feel like tweeting her an article about how falling asleep watching TV before bed is detrimental to children (and adults!) It's the same effect of using your phone I believe, something to do with the blue lights and colours that affect the brain.

Not meaning to offend anyone who does it on here, but to me it's lazy parenting. Stick them a tv in their room to go to sleep to, so you can sit about on your arse downstairs and fanny about on Instagram or have "me time". What's wrong with bedtime stories, milk, lights out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Well done to her for addressing it the way she has. She screwed up with Remnant Kings, but Do we know for certain she's getting free hair and nails or is it a guess since she tags them?
When we compare her mature response to it all to the debacle of Mrs Meldrum, then she's handled it much much better! Theres no blaming trolls and blaming twats for calling her out, no deleting to pretend it's all a perfect life. As long as she continues with transparency I don't mind her.

Reactions: 13

37BBL

VIP Member
The only person I've ever known to go to a bespoke company like remnant kings is my nan. And that's because she's always been very particular and isn't shy of money!

Ash don't realise how lucky she is, I moved in to my new house a week before her and I'm still coping with the curtains from my old house until we can afford a trip to dunelms ?
This!!!! We really want to move house, but unfortunately we don't have enough equity in our current home and not enough savings to reduce a mortgage. We also want to do some home improvements here but have had to save for 3 years with no holiday last year. It's all very well and good these mummy influencers showing us thier new build homes and thier £200 a pop trips to homesense, but spare a thought for those of us who cannot afford that and think about how low that could make someone feel.
For me, I watched ashs moving vlogs and questioned myself for sometime on why I couldn't afford a big new build and a custom made sofa when I am 3 years older than her and have owned a home since I was 21, and have worked my arse off to be in a decent job. It's damaging what they do, as it really isn't that easy for some of us x

Reactions: 12
What is with the cycling shorts outfit?? I mean why? Just why?? Or maybe cycling shorts are fashionable just now and I clearly haven’t cottoned on to that trend yet....🤔
She's the Kim Kardashian of Glasgow 😂😂
Cycling shorts look good on no one.
To me, they're what you wear under a dress to prevent chub rub!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Ash does these big gushy posts about Ella. Take her out on special dates, and really makes a big fuss of her all the time. Yet never seems to do the same with Charlie🤷‍♀️ When Ella goes to Nursery he’s papped in bed for 3 hours, whilst she plays big bad boss lady! And yes I fully agree with the above comment about the way she dresses Ella. It’s just too tacky and grown up at times she’s only 3. Some times her clothes are nice but recently more often than not they’ve been questionable. Eilidh is getting really annoying now. Any one else agree

I contacted her to see if she would review perfume for me and was told one of her insta stories costs £600. No ta

• Wow
  • Haha

citymum

Her body shape is hideous. She's a square on legs. And looks like she's pushing 40. The only admirable thing about her is she manages to keep her whites...white!
Dont mind constructive criticism but this is body shaming, you are out of line here, imagine someone said similar comments about your appearance

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yet you still continue to watch then spend your time on here commenting. You’re obviously more interested than you try to make out.
Most of us on here comment on multiple threads...sometimes we even agreewith/defend the vloggers-shock!! You, however, seem to only come on to defend Ash...on a trash thread. Hmmh who seems more interested in Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Well I previously liked Ash but lost all respect for her after seeing her kiss ass reply to Mrs Meldrums "poor me" anxiety post!

Bernie

Chatty Member
On come on Black Ripped Skinnies , you can't miss them she's like Shergar the horse ???. Her teeth meet you before she does ???

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
That rant of hers comparing ‘gifts’ with company cars ?. Ash love, company cars are not gifted or a ‘perk’ they are in the main given to people who need a car as an essential tool to do their job. And incidentally the employee pays tax on them. Do ‘influencers’ pay tax on all their freebies? It would amount to quite a bit for some of them I would think

Cambviet

That rant of hers comparing ‘gifts’ with company cars ?. Ash love, company cars are not gifted or a ‘perk’ they are in the main given to people who need a car as an essential tool to do their job. And incidentally the employee pays tax on them. Do ‘influencers’ pay tax on all their freebies? It would amount to quite a bit for some of them I would think
Could not believe she came away with this comment on company cars. Totally agree with you as my husband has a company car and it is required for work and he gets heavily taxed on it. They are all trying to avoid paying tax on gifted items, where in other jobs it is BIK, means it is taxable.

Reactions: 10

Custard cream

I really don’t like the way Ash has dressed Ella in her “twin” outfit in her stories earlier today. It looks too grown up for such a little girl. They are only little for such a short time, why rush to dress them up like an adult? But hey, just my opinion. I know lots of people will probably love her outfit.

freckleface94

I feel this way about Eilidh (MaisyMeow). She's going down the sneaky hidden Ad route that seens synonymous with Channel Mums.
Ash seems to have lost her way on Youtube/Insta, her content is quite dull and she seems to be using the kids more and more while she has nothing else to say.

I do wonder if it's the way many vloggers go, sooner or later creativity and content runs out, only so many videos you can make of Home Bargain hauls and speed cleans before you get fed up.
Yes couldnt agree more. Ive actually unfollowed a lot of the insta mums, eilidh most recently. I pop back on every so often and dont feel like i hve missed anything. I think the content is boring and like you said there is a limit to how many home bargain hauls you can watch etc.
I feel sorry for Ella, she is so old before her time in the way she acts(performs...) and dresses. Her outfit twinning was too old for her

Also maybe old fashioned..but why have both kids got teles in their room? Ella with a wall mounted one and charlie with one on the side unit. They get enough screen time as it is. And they have a tele in the play room. Too much imo

lexiloo

VIP Member
What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?
I just had to go look after reading this and wow.......just wow, that denim boiler suit, holy hell! firstly far too small, size up correctly Ash and it might have looked better, looked like if she was to bend over it would rip it was that tight and made her top half look so square, don't get me started on the shirt dress and belt combo, why was the belt right under her boobs? she said she wore it on her waist but it just made her again look square and dumpy, she is the queen of wrong clothes choices for sure.
Im honestly gobsmacked anyone looks at that as style advice

• Haha
M

Member 1682

What on Earth is her latest Instagram post all about?!

“Fashion blogger”

Erm...... no. Just no.

Those outfits are all....terrible.

Each to their own and all that but Jesus.

The last photo of her in a white crop top and tight jeans..... really not flattering at all.
The over the knee suede boots and leather look skirt is also,ahem, a bit “lady of the night”

Sorry, it’s a no from me.

• Haha