Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll rattle her door as I'm not to far away ???

'll let you no if she answers , I might even get a coffee ?? and a bit of her ice cream ?
It better be slimming world's

Reactions: 3
On just back from a family day out !! Oh at the shops !!
I said the other day Charlie's never kicked a ball now he's going to Mini kickers , Ash it's quite obvious your reading this as everything that's said your correcting your lifestyle and realizing what people think about you and the way you parent your teenagers ??? cause it can't possibly be a coincidence . Charlie's a bit small and won't understand mini kickers just put on your Mc Queens or your Gucci trainers and get down to your local park , it will help with your slimming world ?? weight loss or even big Fra get some exercise ( Don't think he'd pass his bleep test now ) ????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And in the morning story when she walks into Charlies room.... talk about staged. So ella went into his room, put music on and had a dance party. Sure ?? all the while her and Fra lying in bed without a care in the world

Reactions: 4
On just back from a family day out !! Oh at the shops !!
I said the other day Charlie's never kicked a ball now he's going to Mini kickers , Ash it's quite obvious your reading this as everything that's said your correcting your lifestyle and realizing what people think about you and the way you parent your teenagers ??? cause it can't possibly be a coincidence . Charlie's a bit small and won't understand mini kickers just put on your Mc Queens or your Gucci trainers and get down to your local park , it will help with your slimming world ?? weight loss or even big Fra get some exercise ( Don't think he'd pass his bleep test now ) ????
?????? oh and Ash no one give a flying duck about your living tour. Stop clogging up the internet with your shite videos. You don’t have great interior style?‍♀ your house is bland and characterless a bit like your self. You’ve already showing youf living room a thousand times just because you have bought a few cushions it warrants a whole video devoted to it. Get a life man! Either think of something interesting to talk about or shut up and sit down!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing with the curtains going on about I have no obligation to mention it, but Ash you where gifted them I thought you liked to be transparent personally I couldn’t show off my living room having people not know they where gifted and I didn’t pay for them.

The thing with the curtains going on about I have no obligation to mention it, but Ash you where gifted them I thought you liked to be transparent personally I couldn’t show off my living room having people not know they where gifted and I didn’t pay for them.
She said she has no obligation to mention it?? Then what the duck were those tit shows of vlogs going on about bloody remnant kings every 30 seconds?? She never once mentioned they were gifted, did a blog showing the bloke fitting them and saying her big sales pitch about them, then only admitted they were gifted when she got called out on it!!!

I used to like her, but that put me off her and now I've woken up I see how bland, shady and shifty she is!
She's also thick as ???

Reactions: 10
Yeah here’s my fabulous home but ? I never bought the most luxury thing in it. Not very transparent is it. It could be done so much better I know I’m fortunate I’ve been gifted this not the stroppy in bold writing I don’t have to mention this in tonight’s video. That was turning point for me very shady.

Reactions: 2
Yeah here’s my fabulous home but ? I never bought the most luxury thing in it. Not very transparent is it. It could be done so much better I know I’m fortunate I’ve been gifted this not the stroppy in bold writing I don’t have to mention this in tonight’s video. That was turning point for me very shady.
I can’t be arsed watching it. But wtf is with the attitude. Wind your neck in Ash. Im not trying to be funny there’s nothing vlog worthy about her living room. Or her house for that matter she thinks she some sort of interiors guru. Now what would be interesting is if some big items of furniture were second hand or up cycled. Or if she showed look Charlie’s shat on ma carpets here’s a mum hack to get it out, or Ella’s drew all over ma wall this is how I got the marks off. That’s what us normal mums deal with ?‍♀

Reactions: 7
It’s just not relatable I don’t like her decor but not your average person goes to remnant kings these are luxury items and to stand there and not be honest about it and have attitude once again shes good at the I bought this and that not so much with the gifted.

Reactions: 3
The only person I've ever known to go to a bespoke company like remnant kings is my nan. And that's because she's always been very particular and isn't shy of money!

Ash don't realise how lucky she is, I moved in to my new house a week before her and I'm still coping with the curtains from my old house until we can afford a trip to dunelms ?

Reactions: 8
The only person I've ever known to go to a bespoke company like remnant kings is my nan. And that's because she's always been very particular and isn't shy of money!

Ash don't realise how lucky she is, I moved in to my new house a week before her and I'm still coping with the curtains from my old house until we can afford a trip to dunelms ?
This!!!! We really want to move house, but unfortunately we don't have enough equity in our current home and not enough savings to reduce a mortgage. We also want to do some home improvements here but have had to save for 3 years with no holiday last year. It's all very well and good these mummy influencers showing us thier new build homes and thier £200 a pop trips to homesense, but spare a thought for those of us who cannot afford that and think about how low that could make someone feel.
For me, I watched ashs moving vlogs and questioned myself for sometime on why I couldn't afford a big new build and a custom made sofa when I am 3 years older than her and have owned a home since I was 21, and have worked my arse off to be in a decent job. It's damaging what they do, as it really isn't that easy for some of us x

Reactions: 12
Big ducking deal you bought some tit ash. No tit Sherlock most people do. You are seriously ungrateful for the perks you’ve been given. No decorum - I’ve no obligation to mention the thousand pounds worth of free curtains. Yea you are so transparent ????. Ps your house isn’t luxe it’s not got an ounce of unique style you moron

Reactions: 8

We've been in our house just over 2 years and still have our curtains from our old house on our patio doors! ?

This!!!! We really want to move house, but unfortunately we don't have enough equity in our current home and not enough savings to reduce a mortgage. We also want to do some home improvements here but have had to save for 3 years with no holiday last year. It's all very well and good these mummy influencers showing us thier new build homes and thier £200 a pop trips to homesense, but spare a thought for those of us who cannot afford that and think about how low that could make someone feel.
For me, I watched ashs moving vlogs and questioned myself for sometime on why I couldn't afford a big new build and a custom made sofa when I am 3 years older than her and have owned a home since I was 21, and have worked my arse off to be in a decent job. It's damaging what they do, as it really isn't that easy for some of us x
I hear ya! I'm 29, have kids, run my own business, husband's in the military, finally bought our own home but can't do everything we want to yet as it takes time to save and afford new kitchens and bathrooms and heating systems ?

Just take comfort in knowing that everything you have you've worked bloody hard for, and not just had #gifted to you.
Honestly, it means so much more knowing it's from your own graft. And the example you set to your kids, all ash and the rest of yt mummies kids will know is how to ask for things for free and how to pout on Instagram. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly!
This is why I’m so angry about the gifts it’s showing a unrealistic view of moving and decorating, she is showing no appreciation at all.

Reactions: 5
Big ducking deal you bought some tit ash. No tit Sherlock most people do. You are seriously ungrateful for the perks you’ve been given. No decorum - I’ve no obligation to mention the thousand pounds worth of free curtains. Yea you are so transparent ????. Ps your house isn’t luxe it’s not got an ounce of unique style you moron

You know, before we moved I said I was sick of magnolia and wanted a white and grey house...moved in, I've painted the lounge white and have grey furniture...

Well after a week I realised it was sending my bloody eyes funny ?? and it felt very cold and void of personality.
I've added some bronze and navy to "luxe" it up ? genuinely don't know how these Insta women live in 50 shades of grey houses

Reactions: 9
I hear ya! I'm 29, have kids, run my own business, husband's in the military, finally bought our own home but can't do everything we want to yet as it takes time to save and afford new kitchens and bathrooms and heating systems ?

Just take comfort in knowing that everything you have you've worked bloody hard for, and not just had #gifted to you.
Honestly, it means so much more knowing it's from your own graft. And the example you set to your kids, all ash and the rest of yt mummies kids will know is how to ask for things for free and how to pout on Instagram. ?
Thanks ? I'm 30, hubby 31. He's at the top of his trade and I'm in a senior position in local government. We are in our second home, but it's not our forever home. We pay out a fortune in childcare for our 2 children, sometimes it feels like we work for nothing but i do know we are doing it for them and thier future. One day we will get our forever home, and I'll know I've paid for it all by working. It's just so bloody frustrating these people are handed it on a plate in exchange for a couple of videos or photos. X

Reactions: 5
people like Ash are the reason why a lot of mums feel inadequate. I was one until I broke the cycle. It’s subliminal advertising at its finest. It takes you back to that teenage mentality of if ma pals got it I need it now! But the thing is when your in the thick of it you don’t realise Ash spent a £100 in b& m on tit her video got I think about 26k hits so she’ll probs make a couple of grand easy. You’ve got to speculate to accumulate and that’s exactly what the mum vloggers do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.