Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video, everyday make up?? Wow thats like night out glam for me!!! Everyday make up is either none ? or mascara and a wee bit bronzer! Relatable Ash....
Haven’t watched yet but unless she has a 2 minute timer and Charlie climbing all over her then it will sadly not be relatable ? she is amazing at doing make up but sometimes it is a bit much for everyday.

Reactions: 5
New video, everyday make up?? Wow thats like night out glam for me!!! Everyday make up is either none ? or mascara and a wee bit bronzer! Relatable Ash....
And she gave a nod to us by perfusly claiming it ONLY takes 5 mins each day!!!

Reactions: 3
Now going to show my age. Why oh why do young girls feel the need to cake on the make up, when it is at this time in your life your skin should be at its best and be allowed to breath without half an inch thickness of crap on.
Also cannot understand this fad to have two ginormous caterpillars ? for eyebrows??

Reactions: 7
She did a pretty good job and I can see how she does this fairly quickly in the morning. I agree that doing your make-up makes you feel better - why not, eh?

She did a pretty good job and I can see how she does this fairly quickly in the morning. I agree that doing your make-up makes you feel better - why not, eh?
She’s brilliant at doing make up. I always try and slap something on quick, would scare people if I didn’t ?

Yeah I spotted that too ?
To be fair, I don't think her forehead looks big unless she has that silly top knot in. It doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 1
Poor Lola getting called smelly ? she’s a lovely dog. I have a golden retriever and yes they do smell but what does she expect. We give her a bath every week ourselves and groomed 3/4 weeks. A weekly groom must be expensive.

What? Lola has a weekly groom?
Isn't that bad for their skin?
That wouldn't be advised. She's also a Westie. If she genuinely smells then it's food related or yeast problem. Dogs shouldn't smell. Pampering weekly wouldn't be ideal no matter how 'sensitive' the shampoo is.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it odd her and Eilidh are friends stay in the sand area, both are flying to London. Yet chose to go seperatly

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it odd her and Eilidh are friends stay in the sand area, both are flying to London. Yet chose to go seperatly

Is Eilidh a channel mum vlogger? I don’t think I’ve heard her mention it. If not then they would have paid Ash’s flight and maybe not hers?

Yes, she's "MaisyMiaow" - really lovely girl.
I know who she is I follow her too, just not sure if she’s actually sponsored by channel mum? She doesn’t have it in her profile unlike everyone else who is sponsored by them.

If she’s not she should be btw think she’s great.

I know who she is I follow her too, just not sure if she’s actually sponsored by channel mum? She doesn’t have it in her profile unlike everyone else who is sponsored by them.

If she’s not she should be btw think she’s great.
Oh sorry! Not sure if she's CM. Tbh I'd rather she wasn't CM as it might keep her more relatable and unique. I don't want her to become a clone of the others!

Reactions: 2
Oh sorry! Not sure if she's CM. Tbh I'd rather she wasn't CM as it might keep her more relatable and unique. I don't want her to become a clone of the others!
That’s so true, maybe be that’s why she’s different in the best way to them all. Bit surprised she took Marcus cause he’s so tiny and won’t have had his jags yet. Just cause the arena will be so so busy, not saying you can’t take new babies out ?

What on Earth is her latest Instagram post all about?!

“Fashion blogger”

Erm...... no. Just no.

Those outfits are all....terrible.

Each to their own and all that but Jesus.

The last photo of her in a white crop top and tight jeans..... really not flattering at all.
The over the knee suede boots and leather look skirt is also,ahem, a bit “lady of the night”

Sorry, it’s a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on Earth is her latest Instagram post all about?!

“Fashion blogger”

Erm...... no. Just no.

Those outfits are all....terrible.

Each to their own and all that but Jesus.

The last photo of her in a white crop top and tight jeans..... really not flattering at all.
The over the knee suede boots and leather look skirt is also,ahem, a bit “lady of the night”

Sorry, it’s a no from me.
totally agree, i dont think the last outfit flatters her at all. if the top wasnt tucked up i think it would be a winner but the way it is styled is also a no from me!

Reactions: 1
I agree with you all, she's not a fashion blogger.
She's an attractive woman I'll give her that, but dress sense is a bit ehhhhh.
She always seems to miss the mark somehow? For someone who's favourite word is "luxe" she always manages to cheapen an outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.