Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no, not the return of iced gem head..
It's so distracting when you're watching her ?
Im sure she's done a video like that before? Is it a morning routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also just noticed she’s wearing the Gucci trainers in her new pic. 465quid. Nice relatable gear then for young mums

Reactions: 3
Also just noticed she’s wearing the Gucci trainers in her new pic. 465quid. Nice relatable gear then for young mums

I don’t get how she’s earning so much from YouTube? I mean they’ve just bought a new house decorated pretty much straight away converted the garage spent a tit load on the kids at Christmas, there kids are always dressed like there away to church! She’s no shy about get nails/hair/brows/Botox/fillers/lashes done how the F are the affording this she wastes money in primary/ home bargains and Poundland all the time buying cheap tit to fill out her vids. And her n Fra are stoatin about in designer gear all the time

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post but what the actual duck is her insta story about missing Ella as a baby! She’s literally welling up in the video and saying she feels like she’s lost a baby and now got a child! First of all thank the lord you have two beautiful healthy children who are fully able bodied and developing in the right way. I’m sorry I might sound OTT but I have an additional needs child and this type of tit pisses me off

Reactions: 15
I don’t get how she’s earning so much from YouTube? I mean they’ve just bought a new house decorated pretty much straight away converted the garage spent a tit load on the kids at Christmas, there kids are always dressed like there away to church! She’s no shy about get nails/hair/brows/Botox/fillers/lashes done how the F are the affording this she wastes money in primary/ home bargains and Poundland all the time buying cheap tit to fill out her vids. And her n Fra are stoatin about in designer gear all the time

I don't get this either?!

I don't actually mind the style of clothes for the kids (actually quite like it) but what I don't get is how inappropriate it is for certain things, e.g. Ella goes to nursery in pretty pastel colour dresses?! She must own shares in Vanish!! I love dressing my son up for occasions/weekend etc but he goes to nursery in Primark joggers and t-shirts!

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post but what the actual duck is her insta story about missing Ella as a baby! She’s literally welling up in the video and saying she feels like she’s lost a baby and now got a child! First of all thank the lord you have two beautiful healthy children who are fully able bodied and developing in the right way. I’m sorry I might sound OTT but I have an additional needs child and this type of tit pisses me off
Totally agree Not sure what planet she’s on

Reactions: 2
Think a lot to do with her appearance is gifted although I think her nails are minging No idea every time she goes out she seems to always buy. Maybe she has a rich mum n dad like Mrs Meldrum

Think a lot to do with her appearance is gifted although I think her nails are minging No idea every time she goes out she seems to always buy. Maybe she has a rich mum n dad like Mrs Meldrum
Her nails give me the fear! There just rank, maybe Fra got a wee side business going on?

• Haha
Ha ha he’s a cop so maybe all their designer is actually all knock offs from Glasgow’s top counterfeiters ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Actually now you mention it, I think her mum and dad are quite well off, maybe not ridiculously well off but reasonably. She mentioned in the house video thing not long ago that they have them the deposit for their first home and that's how she got on the property ladder.
She also said, that's the norm in her friendship group! ?

Yeh don't wear the "luxury" tit if your going to try and flog Poundland tit. Yeh her nails are baaaad

I think she needs to change whatever gifted salon does her nails too, or else ease up a bit on the cleaning! Every time I see her nails she's got one broken or missing.

I have to say, I have watched her videos for a while and enjoyed them, although some have left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. She does come across as very materialistic and vain. Although, she seems like a very caring, loving mother. But I know someone who knows her, and they only have negative things to say. Also, I think she must read here. Someone commented that you never see her reading a book with the children, and then all of a sudden she is posting an Insta story making a big deal of the fact she is reading a book with Ella (who didn't look very impressed). I hope this is a coincidence, because if not, she is even more fake than I realised.

• Haha
She clearly does read here. Even ysday about the tit tips she then edited her description to add they weren’t meant to be mind blowing. Yet no comments to this effect or maybe she’s deleted them?! Anyhow who wears white jeans in jan...... she has shite dress sense. Did you see the pic last week n it was all black like an office outfit n sheep were commenting how much they loved it. Wow. Lord give me strength people ?. Don’t agree with leaving kids in the car sleeping either just take them in

I have to say, I have watched her videos for a while and enjoyed them, although some have left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. She does come across as very materialistic and vain. Although, she seems like a very caring, loving mother. But I know someone who knows her, and they only have negative things to say. Also, I think she must read here. Someone commented that you never see her reading a book with the children, and then all of a sudden she is posting an Insta story making a big deal of the fact she is reading a book with Ella (who didn't look very impressed). I hope this is a coincidence, because if not, she is even more fake than I realised.
I grew up in her area and she’s always loved herself n been a bit of horror. The fact she’s Billy no mates ...proof in the pudding. Even Elidh only plays pals for her hubbys sake

Her biggest issue is she doesn’t know where she slots I’m to the mummy flogger world! She’s not an earth mum like SJ Strum she’s got no great parenting tips or organisation hacks, she’s not that great at make up. People want to see you have down days for you to admit I’ve had a mega tit mum day. Look ma house is a state. My kids are driving me up the wall. Not this polished fake image. Lucy Jessica Carter knows exactly how to turn it on & off believe me I’m no big fan off here. But she can be mega glam
And then be mega slob and that probably reflects how must mums are. We don’t always have our tit together. Unlike our Ash who looks like she’s away to the dancing just to pop up to Lidl to grab some messages?
She clearly does read here. Even ysday about the tit tips she then edited her description to add they weren’t meant to be mind blowing. Yet no comments to this effect or maybe she’s deleted them?! Anyhow who wears white jeans in jan...... she has shite dress sense. Did you see the pic last week n it was all black like an office outfit n sheep were commenting how much they loved it. Wow. Lord give me strength people ?. Don’t agree with leaving kids in the car sleeping either just take them in
And when she was posing in the the white jean she was doing this weird thing with her legs. Which she does a lot! How bout you wear clothes that actually got and are true to your size rather than looking like a stuffed sausage? can not think of anything worse having to run around after two young kids in extremely tight clothing! And yes I used to like her too but she was quite salty when I called her out on the non disclosure of her curtains. She comes across as very vain, there’s nothing wrong with looking after your appearance but when you pap your kids in front of screens so that you can apply a smokey eye and curl your hair just to take them to soft play or walk about the Fort. Get a grip hen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.