Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that bothers me is when blogging was bigger than Youtube, most bloggers had a bit on their page about pr/press stuff, where they would write a paragraph explaining that items with an * were gifted and also include a bit at the bottom of each post as well. It seems now that Instagram/Youtube is more popular, its a lot easier to get away with not doing so. :cautious:
OMG this completely. Never seemed to be an issue but maybe we were blind to it as well. I'm still confused about it all tbh because they say it's the law but they don't seem to get in trouble with the law if they don't follow the rules. Like do they get fined? I didn't think so. So on one hand it seems a bit of a fuss about nothing, all this pointing out that rules are being met, when people on this forum and others seem to care more than the ASA. o_O

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does never do kid related activities? Yes she’ll give Ella a note pad to scribble on, I know the took the kids to the zoo in the summer and one time took Ella n Charlie swimming but there’s loads to do in and around Glasgow science centre transport museum, art gallery loads of little mummy group ms for her and Charlie. She focuses a hell of a lot on Ella then moans about Charlie’s behaviour he clearly is frustrated, I know you can’t always have kids out and about trust me I know I have a boy n girl ages 3&4 and I was also w carer for my mum who had terminal cancer so yes life gets in the way! But every thing is very adult related activities. The kids are always paped in front of a movie. Or are packed off to Nana’s.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does never do kid related activities? Yes she’ll give Ella a note pad to scribble on, I know the took the kids to the zoo in the summer and one time took Ella n Charlie swimming but there’s loads to do in and around Glasgow science centre transport museum, art gallery loads of little mummy group ms for her and Charlie. She focuses a hell of a lot on Ella then moans about Charlie’s behaviour he clearly is frustrated, I know you can’t always have kids out and about trust me I know I have a boy n girl ages 3&4 and I was also w carer for my mum who had terminal cancer so yes life gets in the way! But every thing is very adult related activities. The kids are always paped in front of a movie. Or are packed off to Nana’s.
Not her biggest fan, as I mentioned on here before she has blocked me on insta and I’m a really nice person and have never been mean or called her out lol, BUT maybe she does do those things when she isn’t vlogging? She isn’t daily so we won’t be seeing everything she does?

Not her biggest fan, as I mentioned on here before she has blocked me on insta and I’m a really nice person and have never been mean or called her out lol, BUT maybe she does do those things when she isn’t vlogging? She isn’t daily so we won’t be seeing everything she does?

She posts the kids having a bath but can’t post the kids down the park ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
I almost squirm at how uncomfortable the kids' clothes look. Tight restrictive jeans and shirts, clunky boots and over the knee socks ? children should be in nice soft easy clothes for day to day so they have the freedom to explore if you ask me. I can't stand it when people dress their children like mini adults and use them as accessories.

Reactions: 9
Why did she block you?! I didn't have her down as a blocker!

I've just watched her elf video. I thought she came across quite well, liked how she did it as though a child could be listening to you.

Agree about how the kids are dressed, they always look like new pins. My 2 have been in pyjamas all day ?

She posts the kids having a bath but can’t post the kids down the park ?‍♀
I’ve seen her do videos at the park before. I’m not saying she does do lots of good things the kids, just that we don’t see a lot of her day and the kids any way.

I've just watched her elf video. I thought she came across quite well, liked how she did it as though a child could be listening to you.

Agree about how the kids are dressed, they always look like new pins. My 2 have been in pyjamas all day ?
I have no idea why she blocked me. As I said, I have never said anything mean to her, or any other youtuber/instagrammer for that matter, and I didn’t call her out. I assume I’m blocked as i can’t see her account on insta at all. I’m not blocked on YouTube as she has replied to me there before.

Her body shape is hideous. She's a square on legs. And looks like she's pushing 40. The only admirable thing about her is she manages to keep her whites...white!

Her body shape is hideous. She's a square on legs. And looks like she's pushing 40. The only admirable thing about her is she manages to keep her whites...white!
I honestly thought she was mid thirties. Very surprised to find out how young she is!

Oh she’s a deleter & blocker alright!! ?

I almost squirm at how uncomfortable the kids' clothes look. Tight restrictive jeans and shirts, clunky boots and over the knee socks ? children should be in nice soft easy clothes for day to day so they have the freedom to explore if you ask me. I can't stand it when people dress their children like mini adults and use them as accessories.

I think this is why half the time poor Charlie looks pissed off. Even there bedrooms are not kid friendly.

Reactions: 5
Omg yes!!! Why would u put babies in skinny jeans poor things and leather jackets kmt. They are accessories to her to make her channel look better.

Reactions: 6
she comes across as very materialistic and is bringing her kids up to be the same. At this time of year when a lot of families are struggling to make ends meet it would be nice to see her promote a charity or even a food bank. And teach her kids how the other half live

Reactions: 5
Dont mind constructive criticism but this is body shaming, you are out of line here, imagine someone said similar comments about your appearance

Reactions: 12
Dont mind constructive criticism but this is body shaming, you are out of line here, imagine someone said similar comments about your appearance

I think Ash is a stunning girl she has a great figure however I have to agree with some previous comments of her not dressing to suit her shape. I’m not body shaming her. But she puts up posts showing her outfits therefore it’s open for criticism?‍♀ You can’t sell your life online and accept it all to be flowers and rainbows. The main thing I find really off putting is every day glam circa 2005! She looks much much better when she’s dressed down she looks her age and more importantly she looks comfortable. How ever a lot of other times she looks like a stuffed sausage. And that is NO reflection of her weight figure or anything that is simply I think wearing clothes that are not true to her size.

Reactions: 6
I think Ash is a stunning girl she has a great figure however I have to agree with some previous comments of her not dressing to suit her shape. I’m not body shaming her. But she puts up posts showing her outfits therefore it’s open for criticism?‍♀ You can’t sell your life online and accept it all to be flowers and rainbows. The main thing I find really off putting is every day glam circa 2005! She looks much much better when she’s dressed down she looks her age and more importantly she looks comfortable. How ever a lot of other times she looks like a stuffed sausage. And that is NO reflection of her weight figure or anything that is simply I think wearing clothes that are not true to her size.
Was meaning about the comment her body shape is hideous, I don't think everybody has to like everyone but that was just mean. In a world where women are at times disregarded and are expected to conform to size 8 models, that type of language should be challenged

Ash just needs to wear clothes that are the correct size and that flatter her figure. She does seem to try to squeeze into clothes that are just too small which makes her look bigger than she is. She wears a lot of shorter tops/jumpers that are just too tight so it makes her look bigger and it shortens her too.
Her image is a massive part of her online persona, it would be naive to think that no one would comment or that the only comments about how she looks would be positive ones.

Reactions: 2
Ash just needs to wear clothes that are the correct size and that flatter her figure. She does seem to try to squeeze into clothes that are just too small which makes her look bigger than she is. She wears a lot of shorter tops/jumpers that are just too tight so it makes her look bigger and it shortens her too.
Her image is a massive part of her online persona, it would be naive to think that no one would comment or that the only comments about how she looks would be positive ones.
Yes but something like her clothes appear too small for her would suffice, saying her shape is hideous is completely different

Yes but something like her clothes appear too small for her would suffice, saying her shape is hideous is completely different
What can you do?! It’s a trash thread - people come here to be able to say whatever they want, even if others find it offensive.
If you don’t want to read stuff like that then this probably isn’t the place for you.
There’s a lot worse been said on here than that before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.