Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been reading here no make today & wee Charlie on her lap ?
And the sis n law is round, she posted a story saying loads of don’t realise she has Lauren or Eliidh round because there too busy chatting she forgets to post it?? Ash please stop talking utter shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her slimming world knowledge annoys me so much. I've done it for a few years, pay my money (with money I work hard for Ash!) And she can't even be arsed to check things properly before telling her followers about them.
She was showing mayflower curry in the b & m haul, said it's only 4 syns and the pack has 9 portions...
Yeah that is right, however the mayflower portions are something like 80 odd grams a portion, (maybe 100 I can't remember off the top of my head) and slimming world portion for 4 syns is only 28g of powder...
I know it's trivial, but it annoyed me ? someone even commented on the video letting her know, but she hasn't responded. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s cringe I’m here to air my views we are not saying things to be nasty or pull someone down but if they where happy in there life and choices you wouldn’t feel the need to explain yourself or show yourself in a different light this is the downfall of over sharing your life on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her slimming world knowledge annoys me so much. I've done it for a few years, pay my money (with money I work hard for Ash!) And she can't even be arsed to check things properly before telling her followers about them.
She was showing mayflower curry in the b & m haul, said it's only 4 syns and the pack has 9 portions...
Yeah that is right, however the mayflower portions are something like 80 odd grams a portion, (maybe 100 I can't remember off the top of my head) and slimming world portion for 4 syns is only 28g of powder...
I know it's trivial, but it annoyed me ? someone even commented on the video letting her know, but she hasn't responded. ?

??? YES and this is exactly why I’m contacting slimming world head office tomorrow morning to complain. Fair do’s if she was a member. But her latest steak beak atrocity is just to pull in the views. Why do mugs like ma self pay our SW fees attend group every week, when People like her can openly admit I’m not a member but here I’ll keep posting about it. Naw either Join or shut the F up! N sit down. Side note who takes that big dog for a walk cos she certainly doesn’t, too busy curling her hair n doing her smokey eye to pop up to Matalan??

And see if she buys 1 more cushion I swear to god I’m no even going to hate watch anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Shaza78 yes!!! Who does walk Lola? Fra?!
See I know people who follow SW who genuinely can't afford to go, so I don't mind helping them out etc, BUT she is speaking to 1000s of women on a public platform, giving out wrong advice and information, and can most definitely afford to join! ?

@Shaza78 yes!!! Who does walk Lola? Fra?!
See I know people who follow SW who genuinely can't afford to go, so I don't mind helping them out etc, BUT she is speaking to 1000s of women on a public platform, giving out wrong advice and information, and can most definitely afford to join! ?
Exactly if she said I’m just healthy eating but using sw recipes because there is loads of insta pages with ideas that fine. But she’s has clearly stated on several occasions now I’m following SW and then quite cocky oh but I’m not going to
Group. Is Lola even still in that house, felt like I’ve no seen her in ages.

Definitely, she could go on Insta and find out everything About SW without even going to group..she didn't even know you can have 2 As now ?
Yeah Lola is still there, she was in a recent vlog. I remember because she was mopping the floor with zoflora and Im pretty sure it wasn't the pet one and Lola was walking over it...

Ffs Ash, that meat literally looked like dog food!

And your brows? Please, you are a lovely looking lady, but there’s just no need for that amount of make up, especially the brows. I don’t think we are meant to see where your own brows end and the make up begins.

Pretty sure Slimming world won't be too happy with her using their logo in the thumbnail, especially seen as she's giving out incorrect info, she told people the thins she used for the steak bakes were a healthy extra choice and got told in the comments she used the wrong ones ooops lol also on the B&M haul she showed loads of packet rice saying "rice is free on slimming world" yes ash some rice is free but not those! They have oil in them to separate the grains so have a syn value, she's giving out proper crap advice lol

why does she wear a full face of heavy make up everyday just to sit in her house? What a waste of time/money!

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure Slimming world won't be too happy with her using their logo in the thumbnail, especially seen as she's giving out incorrect info, she told people the thins she used for the steak bakes were a healthy extra choice and got told in the comments she used the wrong ones ooops lol also on the B&M haul she showed loads of packet rice saying "rice is free on slimming world" yes ash some rice is free but not those! They have oil in them to separate the grains so have a syn value, she's giving out proper crap advice lol
I called SW this morning they said she can be prosecuted for using there logo without there permission. They have since called me back after my intial phone call and have confirmed the miss use of SW property with out there permission and also the fact that she has given out the wrong info regarding syn value. They are now going to follow the relevant course of action. The thing Ash is not just got a wee hobby of uploading so that she can make memories of the kids. I take pics n vids of my kids I don’t then pimp them out online for monetary gain. She is running a professional business and brand. And has to adhere to rules and regulations we all have to in life weather that’s in a work place or if your running your own business. Why should she and others like constantly get away with this behaviour. When I pulled her up on the RK curtain issue . She used the I’m just a wee stay at home mum this is just my wee sideline card! Well no Ash it’s not! It’s your work and by the looks of things it pays a fair bob or two. Unless it’s a champagne life style on a buckfast budget.

Reactions: 8
Ffs Ash, that meat literally looked like dog food!

And your brows? Please, you are a lovely looking lady, but there’s just no need for that amount of make up, especially the brows. I don’t think we are meant to see where your own brows end and the make up begins.
???her brows give me the fear I actually think she looks so pretty when she has minimal natural make up

She's another one who's failed to change the way she labels posts in line with the very well publicised guidelines from CMA yesterday...

Whether it's a paid ad, gifted or affiliate link it all needs to have a clear ad or advert on it.

They're not doing themselves any favours!!

She's another one who's failed to change the way she labels posts in line with the very well publicised guidelines from CMA yesterday...

Whether it's a paid ad, gifted or affiliate link it all needs to have a clear ad or advert on it.

They're not doing themselves any favours!!
There so quick to get there “office “ space decorating and all instagram worthy, yet fail to actually do there job properly. It’s not rocket science

Reactions: 8
That rant of hers comparing ‘gifts’ with company cars ?. Ash love, company cars are not gifted or a ‘perk’ they are in the main given to people who need a car as an essential tool to do their job. And incidentally the employee pays tax on them. Do ‘influencers’ pay tax on all their freebies? It would amount to quite a bit for some of them I would think

Reactions: 11
She inadvertently hits the nail on the head in her wee "not a rant" rant....people aspire to influencers, and see them as peers, someome they could be friends with. So when influencers reccomend a product it should be clear if it's a genuine reccomendation or a shout out to a product they've been gifted.

If you are in any way INFLUENCING peoples opinions/spending then the basis of that influence should be transparent.

Reactions: 7
That rant of hers comparing ‘gifts’ with company cars ?. Ash love, company cars are not gifted or a ‘perk’ they are in the main given to people who need a car as an essential tool to do their job. And incidentally the employee pays tax on them. Do ‘influencers’ pay tax on all their freebies? It would amount to quite a bit for some of them I would think
Could not believe she came away with this comment on company cars. Totally agree with you as my husband has a company car and it is required for work and he gets heavily taxed on it. They are all trying to avoid paying tax on gifted items, where in other jobs it is BIK, means it is taxable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.