Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?
What is with the cycling shorts outfit?? I mean why? Just why?? Or maybe cycling shorts are fashionable just now and I clearly haven’t cottoned on to that trend yet....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?
Oh my god I nearly spat out ma tea! The thing is it’s been pretty chilly in Glasgow and she’s kicking about in cycling shorts 🙄 the outfits were so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with the cycling shorts outfit?? I mean why? Just why?? Or maybe cycling shorts are fashionable just now and I clearly haven’t cottoned on to that trend yet....🤔
She's the Kim Kardashian of Glasgow 😂😂
Cycling shorts look good on no one.
To me, they're what you wear under a dress to prevent chub rub!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just had to go look after reading this and wow.......just wow, that denim boiler suit, holy hell! firstly far too small, size up correctly Ash and it might have looked better, looked like if she was to bend over it would rip it was that tight and made her top half look so square, don't get me started on the shirt dress and belt combo, why was the belt right under her boobs? she said she wore it on her waist but it just made her again look square and dumpy, she is the queen of wrong clothes choices for sure.
Im honestly gobsmacked anyone looks at that as style advice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG those outfits 😂 I don’t know which was worse!! The boiler suit that was clearly too tight on the hips and crotch area or the biker shorts! It’s bloody freezing!! And that headband! Taking style tips from Mrs M?

• Haha
OMG those outfits 😂 I don’t know which was worse!! The boiler suit that was clearly too tight on the hips and crotch area or the biker shorts! It’s bloody freezing!! And that headband! Taking style tips from Mrs M?
The headband doesn't suit Mrs M either does it 😂 they've not got the right vibe to pull it off.
SJ Strum however deffo can 👌

Reactions: 5
I don't know what sort of glass is in that big expensive mirror she bought because surely she cannot think she looked good in any of those outfits . They done absolutely nothing for her , figure wise or look wise . A boiler suit with designer trainers and bag , that 's equivalent to a fur coat with no knickers .
I'm beginning to think she's got an attention seeking problem between her choice of clothes for her and Ella are just becoming a bit OTT . If she walked by me I'd take a double look not because she looks good but WTF is that idiot wearing. Come on now Ash it's Glasgow your from no fricken Hollywood .

• Haha
The way she stands with her legs so far apart annoys me. Can’t tell if she’s trying to make her legs appear slimmer, hide the camel toe from stuff being too tight or because it doesn’t fit to the extent that she can’t dtand normally.

• Haha
The way she stands with her legs so far apart annoys me. Can’t tell if she’s trying to make her legs appear slimmer, hide the camel toe from stuff being too tight or because it doesn’t fit to the extent that she can’t dtand normally.
😂😂😂😂😂 the leg pose is so weird and she is always pulling at her tops. As if they are too tight and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
I’ve stopped following and watching her vlogs! And maisy meow! But feel I need to start watching Ash again for entertainment and this thread 😂😂😂 imagine her rocking up the school gate with those outfits 😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the week of outfits... good lord. I think she might be preggers again. Quite a hard looking bump under her tshirt in the cycling short outfit.

I’ve stopped following and watching her vlogs! And maisy meow! But feel I need to start watching Ash again for entertainment and this thread 😂😂😂 imagine her rocking up the school gate with those outfits 😱😱
I know! Lol rocking up with cycling shorts down the local primary and her dog poo hair doo n smoky eye all the maws would be wtf🤣

Just watched the week of outfits... good lord. I think she might be preggers again. Quite a hard looking bump under her tshirt in the cycling short outfit.

Interesting 🤔never thought she could be preggers. I don’t know why but she reminds me of desperate Dan out the Beno comics. She’s got quite a masculine look to her face and build. But then doesn’t do her self any favours dressing like an absaloute numpty

• Haha
Torrance primary won’t know what’s hit it 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think she’s preggars although my mum said that too after seeing those outfits 😱 what’s the point in hiring a PT when she’ll put on weight? Plus should you exercise pregnant when she didn’t do it before? I think she’ll be pregnant next year when Ella starts school.

Torrance primary won’t know what’s hit it 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think she’s preggars although my mum said that too after seeing those outfits 😱 what’s the point in hiring a PT when she’ll put on weight? Plus should you exercise pregnant when she didn’t do it before? I think she’ll be pregnant next year when Ella starts school.
Doubt very much Ella will be attending Torrance Primary School ( no offense to the people whose kids attend ) but I think she'll request a transfer to a school nearer her parents so Nana can do the pick up school run as no doubt Charlie will still be having a 3 hr nap . Don't see the point in her having a PT as there doesn't seem to be much dieting going on , so if she's any fat it will just turn to muscle and make her look bigger and broader than she already is .
All these ridiculous outfits just don't do her any favours she actually looks better when she wears a tracksuit and that fricken headband she's been watching to much of Mrs Meldrum as she's obsessed with headbands or hairbands what ever the feck you call them

Reactions: 4
Oh dear! I've just had a flashback to the school yard, can just hear all the lads "she's a got bucket"! 😂

Productive morning for Ash . PT session done , cleaned lola's 💩💩💩 & pee from her slabs .
She's taken Charlie cot sides off wonder how long that will last . Escaping from his 3hr nap & in her bed at 5 in the morning 😱😱😱 . Don't think that'll go down to well for you ASH , your afternoon peace spoiled plus your beauty sleep disturbed . They only good thing he'll be able to see his TV properly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.