Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing with the curtains going on about I have no obligation to mention it, but Ash you where gifted them I thought you liked to be transparent personally I couldn’t show off my living room having people not know they where gifted and I didn’t pay for them.
She said she has no obligation to mention it?? Then what the fuck were those shit shows of vlogs going on about bloody remnant kings every 30 seconds?? She never once mentioned they were gifted, did a blog showing the bloke fitting them and saying her big sales pitch about them, then only admitted they were gifted when she got called out on it!!!

I used to like her, but that put me off her and now I've woken up I see how bland, shady and shifty she is!
She's also thick as ???

Reactions: 10
M

Member 1682

there is a new BBC Scotland channel coming soon I'm sure, there are different trailers on the BBC website for it. There's one "BBC Scotland documentaries trailer" and both ash and Jamie Genevieve are In it so I'm assuming itll be a documentary about Scottish YouTubers
It’s a wonder the bloody Meldrums aren’t involved! ??

• Haha
Yes couldnt agree more. Ive actually unfollowed a lot of the insta mums, eilidh most recently. I pop back on every so often and dont feel like i hve missed anything. I think the content is boring and like you said there is a limit to how many home bargain hauls you can watch etc.
I feel sorry for Ella, she is so old before her time in the way she acts(performs...) and dresses. Her outfit twinning was too old for her

Also maybe old fashioned..but why have both kids got teles in their room? Ella with a wall mounted one and charlie with one on the side unit. They get enough screen time as it is. And they have a tele in the play room. Too much imo
I noticed in their night time routine, it looks like the kids watch telly whilst their falling asleep.
Each to their own, but it does seem like they have a lot of screen time, and to me kids don't need telly's in their rooms until teenage years.

lexiloo

VIP Member
They're insta kids, with an insta lifestyle in an insta house, don't get me wrong im all for a bit of style and nice things but when its interfering with kids being kids its wrong, im sure they'd love a typical kids room, garish and mismatched with the latest character bedding and theming, ive literally winced and some of the choices my kids have made for decor and bedding but have done it cos its all part and parcel of childhood and memories and fun, things that those poor kids seem to miss out on. They're styled to within an inch of their lives! if its not grey, blush pink or neutral its not allowed over her doorstep ;)

Bernie

Chatty Member
She's been a loner practically all her day's "Billy no mates" . She's been a spoiled brat all her day's been put up on a pedastool ( Blame the Parent's) and Ella is going to be the exact same . She's trying to be friends with Ellas dance Mummy's but don't no if big Fra will be happy as they are all dressed in drug money thanks to their wonderful husbands.
A 25 year old youtuber, copper husband , 2big fancy jeeps , and a new build , No Bad for some .
Oh I don't like New build we prefer our own project of DIY , somebody must of bought one so we need to buy bigger and better , Green cheese comes to mind.

All the previous pregnancy pics getting out up because Eilidh her so called pal has just had a baby. She's a very jealous girl if it not about her then not a happy girl. I see her quiet often around the local shops all done up to the hilt , personally looks like a drag queen dragging Hoddit & Doddit with her . I'm quite surprised poor incontinant Lola is allowed in the new house thought she would of got left at Nanas.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Yet you still watch them spend ur time commenting.....you’re clearly more interested than you make out.

Yet you still watch them spend ur time commenting.....you’re clearly more interested than you make out.
She’s a public entity and I have a right to my opinion and can watch and then discuss her on places like here it’s called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I’m not following Ash on any of her social but for some reason she’s more often than not pops up on my insta feed or YouTube recommendations and when she’s looking particularly like a prize tit I like to watch yes it’s my guiltily pleasure it’s like a car crash just can’t look away.

• Haha

Seethroughthecrap

What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Aye causes that's all they do !View attachment 4773
????? does she ever let them draw paint do play doh, stick there wellies on and jump around in puddles! I’m no way an out doors person I hate being cold and wet. I’d much rather be down silverburn than be standing out side in the pissin rain but I need to bite the bullet for my 3&4 year old because I know I need to allow them explore burn of some of that energy and actually get some exercise

Reactions: 9

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Also whilst I’m on a bash Ash rant ? why oh why can she say guys I’ll I’m not filming I’m just going to chill. Fair do’s ash you do that! yet when your wee boy is ill you can’t give him the same dignity. Put your bloody camera away look after your wean your content has as much entertainment value as sand paper. On a side note how the heck does she get Charlie to sleep at a reasonable hour after all they naps. Share that mum hack would ye Ash ?‍♀

Shaza78

Chatty Member
On just back from a family day out !! Oh at the shops !!
I said the other day Charlie's never kicked a ball now he's going to Mini kickers , Ash it's quite obvious your reading this as everything that's said your correcting your lifestyle and realizing what people think about you and the way you parent your teenagers ??? cause it can't possibly be a coincidence . Charlie's a bit small and won't understand mini kickers just put on your Mc Queens or your Gucci trainers and get down to your local park , it will help with your slimming world ?? weight loss or even big Fra get some exercise ( Don't think he'd pass his bleep test now ) ????
?????? oh and Ash no one give a flying fuck about your living tour. Stop clogging up the internet with your shite videos. You don’t have great interior style?‍♀ your house is bland and characterless a bit like your self. You’ve already showing youf living room a thousand times just because you have bought a few cushions it warrants a whole video devoted to it. Get a life man! Either think of something interesting to talk about or shut up and sit down!

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
Eilidh , Maisymeow is so down to earth , nothing false at all about her .
She actually started her you tube channel as a young girl and only started back in the last few years .
Her husband and big Fra have been friends since school that's how they've became friends . I think she looks down her nose at Eilidh but I don't think it's any loss to Eilidh as I thinks she only tolerates her for the sake of Andy being friendly with Big Fra

M

Member 1682

Sorry but where the actual fuck do these people get their money?! She’s a thick as mince. Spends money like it’s water, police officers don’t get paid that much!!
Wish she would let those kids just be kids instead of dressing them up and making them perform 24/7. Does she drive? Why doesn’t she ever take them out for the day? Take them to a zoo or a park, take the dog out to the beach or take the kids swimming- anything other than sitting about the house plonking them infront of the Tv/iPad while she clarts her face in drag queen style make up and squeezes into clothes 3 sizes too small!

Shaza78

Chatty Member
What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?
Oh my god I nearly spat out ma tea! The thing is it’s been pretty chilly in Glasgow and she’s kicking about in cycling shorts 🙄 the outfits were so bad

• Haha

Shaza78

Chatty Member
oh you could defo feel the tension between them, did you see the look eilidh gave her on the train?
Yes!!!! Why the F did Eilidh even go. And Ash looked like an absolute idiot in her outfit why did she choose to wear that !!! It was so far removed from what the other ladies were dressed and wasn’t exactly professional looking for a work DAYTIME event! Every thing with Ash is so over the top, this is why she cheapens every thing

F

FamHam

The shocking thing is so many are impressed that she will now be following the law. The bare minimum is applauded with influencers!

Just shows how mucky they all are.

Cambviet

Her so called best pal Maisymeow has posted some stunning pics of her new baby on insta and he is gorgeous. No comments from Mama Reid. Me thinks there is a little bit of jealousy going on.

• Haha

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Watch her Easter egg hunt video vs Lucy Jessica Carter’s. Ash just seems so fake! And I’m sorry the veneers remind me of bath room tiles

• Haha
Big ducking deal you bought some shit ash. No shit Sherlock most people do. You are seriously ungrateful for the perks you’ve been given. No decorum - I’ve no obligation to mention the thousand pounds worth of free curtains. Yea you are so transparent ????. Ps your house isn’t luxe it’s not got an ounce of unique style you moron

You know, before we moved I said I was sick of magnolia and wanted a white and grey house...moved in, I've painted the lounge white and have grey furniture...

Well after a week I realised it was sending my bloody eyes funny ?? and it felt very cold and void of personality.
I've added some bronze and navy to "luxe" it up ? genuinely don't know how these Insta women live in 50 shades of grey houses

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I unfollowed Mama Reid about a year ago. Absolutely everything is contrived and unrealistic bullshit. Even her 'insta reality' is staged. Her monetising of the kids is tacky at best, dangerous at worst. The final straw for me was when I witnessed her out and about thrusting a camera in her kid's faces.I unfollowed and she never bothered me again. Although I'm not a fan I am totally horrified by some of the comments on here. Vile, hateful and bullying. I think we'd all be pretty shaken up if we read those things about ourselves. It doesn't matter if she's 'putting herself out there', bullying is never ok.
It’s not bullying it’s a public forum and she’s putting up the content for the public to view! Except it’s not a reality show is it? It’s real life and sadly those kids are being thrust in to the public domain. So there mum can make a bit of cash. Fair enough if this is her passion but if you want fame and notoriety then there is a price to pay. I know a young mum who used to be a channel mum vlogger. She had an elder child and was expecting she made videos pretty similar to Ash. When her boy reached 3 he was diagnosed with Autism. And she has openly admitted that she was no longer seen in the p.r advertising world as the cookie cutter perfect family. Her mind set majorly shifted and she realised what the fuck am i doing to my kids. Why am I putting them on line, with out them fully being able to understand what is happening and the repercussions of being public fodder. So you know what she did she quit. She gave up her YouTube her instagram. So that she can raise her children in a “normal”manner. When you the actual person is the brand, for example Kim K is her brand her face her body her hair how she styles it. Every thing she gives out the public is up for scrutiny. It’s the same thing only difference is people like Ash have no media training so they don’t know how to handle the negativity. You can’t have your cake and eat I’m afraid.

• Heart

BekahBoo

I really like Eilidh and much prefer her to Ash but I was a bit disappointed with her baby products we are using video as everything was gifted! Least she was honest about it but as someone that is pregnant it’s so frustrating that all these vloggers get stuff for free ?