Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just realised some thing her teeth were gifted by oak tree dental in Kirkintilloch so technically under the new rules every time she opens her mouth she should have #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think her teeth are a good advertisement for the business who gifted them. Looks like she has major overbite, and the top set are a LOT whiter than the bottom.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think her teeth are a good advertisement for the business who gifted them. Looks like she has major overbite, and the top set are a LOT whiter than the bottom.
I noticed that too I think she only got the top done

Two grown adults trailing a 3yr old through Primark filling her basket for your entertainment .
Did you ever take into consideration that a member of staff has to return these clothing item back onto the shop floor . " No you never you selfish witch " As for you Karen it's bad enough watching Ash making an ars of herself , get a grip of yourself your an old woman you should no better .
Big Fra's family seem to be the only sensible one's here the fall out is defo over the fact she's plastering her life and especially her Doll's constantly on line .
This is your job so why are you using Ella to be plastered all over the internet , oh yes cause let's face it not everyone wants to listen or look at your ugly mug .
Slimming World live talk in , wtf and who are you to preach 8 lb in 5 wks think you need to go to a class .
Fra should no better , you'd be the first to someone's door for watching kids on line and Ashy Bashy is plastering your kids on here for the world to see . Get a grip big man , but it's a sad day when you have to rely on your children to earn you both a living , Disgusting .
While you , Nana & Ella Bella were ramsacking Primark where was poor wee Charlie ???? Oh I doped up for a 3hr nap .
If I was your parents I would cut of your internet , ban you from all social media but your mum doesn't look much of an good influence she's like a blonde bimbo with more wrinkles than the Sharpei dog's

• Sad
The dentist practice she went to is awful, a few girls from this area have had teeth done or lips etc and they are terrible lol. He’s a total cowboy!!

Reactions: 3
I’m originally from Kirkintilloch. I wonder if I went to school with her mum or Dad. Looked through her Instagram and it’s like looking through a next catalogue with all the posed pics ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m originally from Kirkintilloch. I wonder if I went to school with her mum or Dad. Looked through her Instagram and it’s like looking through a next catalogue with all the posed pics ?
Ha ha probably!!
It is isn’t it ??

Reactions: 3
Two grown adults trailing a 3yr old through Primark filling her basket for your entertainment .
Did you ever take into consideration that a member of staff has to return these clothing item back onto the shop floor . " No you never you selfish witch " As for you Karen it's bad enough watching Ash making an ars of herself , get a grip of yourself your an old woman you should no better .
Big Fra's family seem to be the only sensible one's here the fall out is defo over the fact she's plastering her life and especially her Doll's constantly on line .
This is your job so why are you using Ella to be plastered all over the internet , oh yes cause let's face it not everyone wants to listen or look at your ugly mug .
Slimming World live talk in , wtf and who are you to preach 8 lb in 5 wks think you need to go to a class .
Fra should no better , you'd be the first to someone's door for watching kids on line and Ashy Bashy is plastering your kids on here for the world to see . Get a grip big man , but it's a sad day when you have to rely on your children to earn you both a living , Disgusting .
While you , Nana & Ella Bella were ramsacking Primark where was poor wee Charlie ???? Oh I doped up for a 3hr nap .
If I was your parents I would cut of your internet , ban you from all social media but your mum doesn't look much of an good influence she's like a blonde bimbo with more wrinkles than the Sharpei dog's

That vlog was very uncomfortable viewing. I had to switch off two mins in. The poor girl didn’t know what her mum was up to she didn’t get the full concept of what they were doing which is understandable she is after all only 3. The coaching from nana and ash! Oh look Ella why don’t you pick this why don’t you get that. Ash wanted her to pick the most garish and ridiculous out fit so that it would make better viewing. You need to quit YouTube Ash if this is the bottom of the barrel content that is being produced.

I knew her dad and aunt from school . Just an ordinary family nothing high allmighty.
He's probably worked hard to where he's got or Nana Banana comes from a well to do fam.
Her brother a sister in-law seem to be a wee normal family , their Instagram pictures are gorgeous she's stunning & her wee kids are beautiful . ( Ash always looks well jealous of Lauren) It's just poor old Ash think she was dropped at birth with her big fat flat face , she'd still be sitting on the shelf if it wasn't for her mum setting Far up to date her daughter ???

I knew her dad and aunt from school . Just an ordinary family nothing high allmighty.
He's probably worked hard to where he's got or Nana Banana comes from a well to do fam.
Her brother a sister in-law seem to be a wee normal family , their Instagram pictures are gorgeous she's stunning & her wee kids are beautiful . ( Ash always looks well jealous of Lauren) It's just poor old Ash think she was dropped at birth with her big fat flat face , she'd still be sitting on the shelf if it wasn't for her mum setting Far up to date her daughter ???

I think it’s an so hypocritical that Fra doesn’t feature in the vlogs she’s never done a sit down with yet the kids mainly Ella are used for content. If your a family vlogger why isn’t your husband featured ? Because he feels uncomfortable?‍♀ Can you imagine Ash on the school run, she would need to get up at 6am to plaster on her smokey eye to go drop wee Ella off.

I wish her sis in law would start a youtube channel! I think she comes across great, love her little fam and all her real life posts. Shes not afraid to admit when shes had a hard day or struggling with her wee boy going in a huff. Everything Ash posts is positive and i get maybe she doesn't want to show hard days, but she makes it out that her kids behave all day every day, eat all there dinner, go to bed no problem, basically little angels.... why not just be real?

Reactions: 1
This slimming world tit she’s spouting is highly irresponsible. She’s admitted she’s not a member some information she has given has been incorrect I seen a few people commenting on her live last night might as well quit SW when we can watch your live for free ?‍♂

Reactions: 4
The difference between how she really looks and the face on her now is staggering... she’s had so much work done!

Her Instagram account is really weird.

Thousands of photos of her baby daughter dressed up in bizzare outfits... it’s clear she was trying to turn her into a baby model or something? It’s a bit creepy.

She comes across as quite..... desperate. There’s nothing likeable about her really. She’s just really fake. And she doesn’t actually DO anything! All we ever see is her standing in her house, plastered in make up with a filter on, talking about making the beds or some other inane rubbish. I have no idea what the appeal is?!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.