Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no sign of Ash addressing the Remnant Kings situation - which they've been told breaks the regulator rules.

Reactions: 2
Well... ?
They had a massive fall out last Christmas as she believes that all gifts bought from family member for the kids should be given to them from Santa and not individually. Fras parents didn’t agree and gifted the kids they’re presents themselves, she took a witch fit about it all and they haven’t spoke to his family since. They weren’t invited to the wedding ?
Are you bleeping kidding me that is absolutelt despicable what a spoilt little brat. No presents family members have bought and gifted should NOT be from Santa they should be given the thanks they deserve by labelling it from themselves. Not being invited to the wedding is disgusting what a horrible witch.

Reactions: 6
Louise pentland just posted a video about vloggers tricking there viewers and hiding the fact things are sponsored free or gifted. She said it’s disrespectful. I think people like Ash doing it is worse. She will have so many young mums who will be looking at her feeling like tit because the can’t have the latest this that or the next thing because they can’t afford to go to primark and drop at least a £100 A month. They can’t afford the lashes the hair the nails the facials. Not realising they are being tricked and In fact these things are either free or heavily discounted.

Reactions: 8
She filters the life out of everything, photoshopping her kids as well. Everything about her is fake and all about image.

Reactions: 4
She's genuinely one of the most materialistic people I've ever come across. It astounds me how much so!

I watched her latest offering on YouTube and my god was it boring she literally brings nothing worth while to the table. How on Earth is she at 50k subscribers?‍♀Also she gave this cryptic speech not wanting to go above 50k as it would mean more drama! I’m so cynical about these people when she was saying about Fra’s pal doing a lot of work round the house I was then aye another freebie ash

I dont like her new office
Also garage conversion playroom seemd really small.

Its reason why we dident go newbuild they seem so tidy and only work if you very tidy. And minimalist which my family definatly not.

I dont dislike ash but i wish she had been more honest.

Reactions: 3
What the f is her latest video???? If this is the content you come up with , a pound land haul followed by a toy review quit you tube ?‍♀

Aww thank god I thought It was just me! When I first watched her she seemed lovely and as localish I thought she'd be really relatable!! Sadly not!! Recently though the phrase forgot her old arse with her new one comes to mind ?

She brings nothing to the table. Her life is vacuous & boring & that transfers into her videos. She seems poorly educated & has nothing intetesting whatsoever to say on any subject.

I can’t stand her. She posted a video not so long ago and every 2nd word was about the company she got the curtains from. They were so obviously gifted or perhaps the video was sponsored yet nothing was disclosed in her description. I can’t believe she’s only 25, I’d easily put her at 35 plus! All the work she has done makes her look worse.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her. She posted a video not so long ago and every 2nd word was about the company she got the curtains from. They were so obviously gifted or perhaps the video was sponsored yet nothing was disclosed in her description. I can’t believe she’s only 25, I’d easily put her at 35 plus! All the work she has done makes her look worse.
The ASA have said that they think this breached the rules - Ash and company have yet to make the posts and videos legally compliant and have not been honest about this.

I think ash been on tattle after seeing her instastory :ROFLMAO:
I think a lot of the channel mum lot have been on and getting their knickers in a twist. Guilty conscience??

They can thank their mate edgy for most of this backlash they are getting due to her behaviour at DLP which sparked the interest in the amount of “kindly” gifted and undisclosed #ads.

Reactions: 5
Gotta say fair play to her for just addressing it quickly and clearly. I mean I still can’t relate to her in that she, her kids and her house are magazine perfect at all times but I guess that’s my problem not hers. But she comes across as genuine in those stories. Not a follower so can’t comment on much else!

Reactions: 1
She acted more mature than many of the other ‘vloggers’ who have got their knickers in a twist over the comments on here.

Reactions: 1
I for one only suspected that there were other freebies because of the (still unaddressed) Remnant Kings fiasco and history of not disclosing.

Still no clearer on all the beauty/hair promos.

If Ash was being truly honest she would hold her hands up re Remnant Kings and the other undeclared freebies. That would draw a line under it.

She hasn’t been honest from the start. I honestly thought Remnant Kings was her first freebie - now I know she’s had her teeth done, lip fillers, hair, clothes etc, all free! How naive was I!

Reactions: 3
Well done to her for addressing it the way she has. She screwed up with Remnant Kings, but Do we know for certain she's getting free hair and nails or is it a guess since she tags them?
When we compare her mature response to it all to the debacle of Mrs Meldrum, then she's handled it much much better! Theres no blaming trolls and blaming twats for calling her out, no deleting to pretend it's all a perfect life. As long as she continues with transparency I don't mind her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.