Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a good ad for primark!! She has a whole collection of designer trainers too, spend spend spend..
Doesn't seem to spend wisely though . £150 in the range for what I would call cheap looking tack , Trip to London for their 1st anniversary . They've got 2 kids & a dog and the garden is like a swamp , you would of thought that would have been on their priority list

Reactions: 2
Doesn't seem to spend wisely though . £150 in the range for what I would call cheap looking tack , Trip to London for their 1st anniversary . They've got 2 kids & a dog and the garden is like a swamp , you would of thought that would have been on their priority list
To be fair I have 2 dogs, 2 kids a cat and a swampy back garden too, and spending quality time with my other half is a priority so we have nights and weekends away when we can.

Reactions: 5
I thought he got a holiday to Tenerife for an anniversary present?? A garden will be a 10k job. She’ll be aiming to do it for summer.

To be fair I have 2 dogs, 2 kids a cat and a swampy back garden too, and spending quality time with my other half is a priority so we have nights and weekends away when we can.
I’m jealous 😂 our parents do childcare when I’m working so feel I can’t ask them to watch the kids so we can do things just the 2 of us.

[/QUOTE
Everyone's priorities may be different , suppose we can't always have it both ways

Reactions: 1
I thought he got a holiday to Tenerife for an anniversary present?? A garden will be a 10k job. She’ll be aiming to do it for summer.

I’m jealous 😂 our parents do childcare when I’m working so feel I can’t ask them to watch the kids so we can do things just the 2 of us.
I'm jealous your parents do childcare while your work :ROFLMAO: mine live 400 miles away and my in laws wouldn't commit to helping so much so 1 or 2 nights 2 or 3 times a year is the most childcare we can get!

Lol you're right, everyone is different. I personally would say you can prioritise your children and your relationship, doesn't need to be one or the other!

Last edited:
I'm jealous your parents do childcare while your work :ROFLMAO: mine live 400 miles away and my in laws wouldn't commit to helping so much so 1 or 2 nights 2 or 3 times a year is the most childcare we can get!

Lol you're right, everyone is different. I personally would say you can prioritise your children and your relationship, doesn't need to be one or the other!
I meant by everyone's different ' can't have it both ways ' meaning you can't have everything either one of the other . You priority would be to spending quality time and a night away with hubby than perhaps a garden , my priority would be a garden so hubby and myself could spend time together to sit in it with a wee glass of 🍷🍷. Not prioritising kids over relationships 😃

Last edited:
I havent watched much of the insta mums for a while but have been dropping in and out of maisymeow because I used to really like her. But now I feel she is so unrelatable. TO me she is following the route of the channelmums and she is trying so hard to become a channel mum so she can give up her job. Its such a shame because she really was great before but in the last couple of months has become so unrelatable and unwatchable.
100% agree there’s an air of desperation with her at the moment. Also is it just me but Ash does something like get her hair cut n literally the next day Eilidh is saying in insta stories about getting her hair done. But I’ve noticed she’s trying to dress like Ash too. The big chunky trainers work out legging a jumper n full face of make up

Reactions: 3

Yeh that’s so true, we still put our 2 year old in nursery to make it easier for them watching my younger one. Don’t understand why mama reid or maisy meow haven’t put their boys who are 2 in maybe a wee half day a week. Ella was in nursery early and it would give Eildh time with Marcus (and let not forget time to film, edit and upload!! 🙊)

100% agree there’s an air of desperation with her at the moment. Also is it just me but Ash does something like get her hair cut n literally the next day Eilidh is saying in insta stories about getting her hair done. But I’ve noticed she’s trying to dress like Ash too. The big chunky trainers work out legging a jumper n full face of make up
I haven’t watched her videos lately it’s a shame I used to always watch them and find her content useful. Only 1 I’ve kept watching is LJC. Oh that’s so true now you mention!!! I noticed the chunky trainers.She doesn’t have to change, next she’ll have designer trainers and a prada bag!!! Just don’t understand how they are friends.

Reactions: 3
don't know about Tenerife Grace but they have been in London for their Anniversary.
10k for a garden is a bit steep , for that price I'd be looking for flowers 💐💐with rose gold petals 😂😂

don't know about Tenerife Grace but they have been in London for their Anniversary.
10k for a garden is a bit steep , for that price I'd be looking for flowers 💐💐with rose gold petals 😂😂
Am I making this up 😂😂 I thought he got her a present and she opened this piece of paper and it was a holiday?? 🤔

I know!! Doing a garden up is ridiculously expensive. But they got artificial grass samples and that costs a fortune. Totally thought she was hinting at getting a landscape gardener, who knows. Would be amazing if they bought the artificial grass and laid it themselves and do a video on it. I’ve seen a few home accounts do this.

Am I making this up 😂😂 I thought he got her a present and she opened this piece of paper and it was a holiday?? 🤔

I know!! Doing a garden up is ridiculously expensive. But they got artificial grass samples and that costs a fortune. Totally thought she was hinting at getting a landscape gardener, who knows. Would be amazing if they bought the artificial grass and laid it themselves and do a video on it. I’ve seen a few home accounts do this.
It was definitely somewhere sunny ... not 100% sure if it was Tenerife or maybe Spain x

Grace your probably right about their holiday I've not watched her in a while , but they were in London according to her Instagram posts .

Really feel sorry for her talking today about her Nana. She still seems devastated from it a year on, so sad.

Reactions: 5
When she wears funky outfits (or anything else I reall should be seeing!) will you guys post it here please :) I’m banned and can’t see on insta and she doesn’t post everything including the stories on fb.

Reactions: 4
I contacted her to see if she would review perfume for me and was told one of her insta stories costs £600. No ta

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
£600 is actually quite cheap by influencer standards. Which in itself is disgusting, they earn ridiculous money! Mrs hinch' s go from 4k-10k, Meldrums is around 1k, obvs Kim Kardashian gets half a mill...
I'm in the wrong bloody industry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg can’t believe how much they charge for ads!!!! 😱 do you think someone asked her about her PT sessions and if they were gifted? Would hate having to explain myself every single thing I bought!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.