Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fashion haul for a 3 yr old .
How many parties is she going to ?
Why can she not dress Ella in suitable , comfy clothing for nursery or just for every day wear when she is sat in front of the tv with her snacks . I think she just hopes people are going to comment on how gorgeous and beautifully dressed she is , but personally she's a bit old for these baby dresses . She dressed Charlie as if he's in his teens with his extra skinny jeans , t-shirt with top fasten button with open shirts , brouges . Think she's frightened of Ella growing up cause she'll not want a camera in her face 24/7 and to be told right say this or say that for the camera and I'll give you a snack

Reactions: 8
it seems to me like Next have "gifted" her the dresses for Next, or it's a paid sponsorship, because I've never seen her dress Ella in Anything like those dresses before. They don't seem her style or taste at all.

Reactions: 2
A fashion haul for a 3 yr old .
How many parties is she going to ?
Why can she not dress Ella in suitable , comfy clothing for nursery or just for every day wear when she is sat in front of the tv with her snacks . I think she just hopes people are going to comment on how gorgeous and beautifully dressed she is , but personally she's a bit old for these baby dresses . She dressed Charlie as if he's in his teens with his extra skinny jeans , t-shirt with top fasten button with open shirts , brouges . Think she's frightened of Ella growing up cause she'll not want a camera in her face 24/7 and to be told right say this or say that for the camera and I'll give you a snack
That’s exactly what it is, every thing is so show off with her. I don’t know if it’s intentional or what, but it comes across as bragging. Even the posts about the kids ok you can be a proud mum but the constant gushing posts it’s to much. She would be more relatable if she once in a while admitted they were doing her head in. It comes across as the perfect life the perfect house the perfect kids the perfect husband we obviously know that’s not reality as no one is perfect but she is trying to protest that image.

Reactions: 3
it seems to me like Next have "gifted" her the dresses for Next, or it's a paid sponsorship, because I've never seen her dress Ella in Anything like those dresses before. They don't seem her style or taste at all.

It does seem like an ad! Also did she keep Ella off nursery on Friday to film this?

Her mum has the kids a lot . Ella has always stayed over night at her parents house on a Sunday since she's been a baby, her mum always picks her up from nursery , Charlie goes on a Tuesday to give her a break to catch up on her work etc .they are left constantly for her to get her nail , lashes ,and other free cosmetic products done to try and make her glam , I often wonder if her poor mum ever gets a break . Don't ever think Fra takes them anywhere himself on his days off , it's not as if he's got his parents to visit after her stroppy fall out over xmas presents not been left at their own house for Santa coming but her family gave the kids presents on Xmas day at her parents . I think personally they are against her for promoting her children all over social media , and our "Ash" does not like to get offended , big Fra needs to grow a pair as I think he's been reeled in by her family rules or theirs no free family holidays for you big man

Reactions: 6
Just watched the most recent you tube haul, i felt like she was nervous through it? As if she was scared as to what Ella would say or not say (bit staged). I know Ella is a bright wee girl but she is definitely turning her in to a performing monkey. I have a wee girl around the same age as Ella and I just feel Ash is not relatable at all. Spending over £100 on clothes in january when for a lot of people it is a struggle just to get through January at all. I think I will be unfollowing in the not so distant future.

And the video idea of'turning my 3 year old in to mummy'. Seriously? Or is that just me?

Reactions: 5
Just watched the most recent you tube haul, i felt like she was nervous through it? As if she was scared as to what Ella would say or not say (bit staged). I know Ella is a bright wee girl but she is definitely turning her in to a performing monkey. I have a wee girl around the same age as Ella and I just feel Ash is not relatable at all. Spending over £100 on clothes in january when for a lot of people it is a struggle just to get through January at all. I think I will be unfollowing in the not so distant future.

And the video idea of'turning my 3 year old in to mummy'. Seriously? Or is that just me?
Very unsavoury. Same with the totally inappropriate boudoir style bedroom that wee girl has. Urgh.
She treats the kids are dolls that she can dress up and use as props.

Reactions: 6
Poor Ella let's make you look like mummy, she's 3 for God's sake, she should be remembering her own lonely childhood with no friends because of her been a horrible wee spoilt brat , please don't make the same mistake with Ella . Let her be her self . She is a wee girl who should be doing wee girl things . She treats her as if she's a doll , if that's what you want buy a baby Annabelle . spending all that money on summer dresses when it's winter , how stupid come the summer they will probably not fit her . Think another wee free family holiday is coming that's why all the summery clothes as they never take the kids away themself as it's to much hard work for them as big Fra doesn't seem to help very much with the kids . Never seen wee Charlie out kicking a ball with his daddy or even out walking always in his pram with a snack to shut him up

Reactions: 7

I skipped through most of it as I find her incredibly annoying! Turning her 3 yr old into mummy?! Wtf?! ? I can't believe anyone would spend so much on clothes "as the warmer weather's coming" it's January in Scotland, the warmer weather's not coming for a while love! ?

Well I previously liked Ash but lost all respect for her after seeing her kiss ass reply to Mrs Meldrums "poor me" anxiety post!

Reactions: 11
Poor Ella let's make you look like mummy, she's 3 for God's sake, she should be remembering her own lonely childhood with no friends because of her been a horrible wee spoilt brat , please don't make the same mistake with Ella . Let her be her self . She is a wee girl who should be doing wee girl things . She treats her as if she's a doll , if that's what you want buy a baby Annabelle . spending all that money on summer dresses when it's winter , how stupid come the summer they will probably not fit her . Think another wee free family holiday is coming that's why all the summery clothes as they never take the kids away themself as it's to much hard work for them as big Fra doesn't seem to help very much with the kids . Never seen wee Charlie out kicking a ball with his daddy or even out walking always in his pram with a snack to shut him up
Ella is a lovely bright wee girl. At her age she like a sponge and it literally breaks my heart to think she’s turning her in to a image obsessed spoiled brat. There could be so much she could be out doing with her, and Charlie. Things that are completely free or very cheap. Nearly every area has a mother n toddlers group, book bug sessions in the library. There quit near mudock country park. Where they stay there’s loads of nice areas to go out walking. Like I said before all of that type of thing doesn’t come naturally to me either but for the sake of my kids I’ve had to push my own feelings aside and do it for them. She’s not doing all the things I’ve mentioned because she had to “work” her YouTube is not that demanding.

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd bugger off using Ella for content. 3 year old picks my clothes (and does a better job than I do!) And "dressing my daughter like me!"

Stop encouraging materialistic values in to your kid ash. If she's not careful, they'll turn in to spoiled brats.
Suppose it's nice for Ella to be having screen free time for a change though... Other than having a camera shoved in her face

Reactions: 8
Very cringe poor Ella, I have 4 year old he is very funny and witty like Ella and grown up for his age but would never share it online especially with over 50k people I don’t like the over sharing of children at all.

Reactions: 4
She’s probably hoping one of the vids would go viral to make mega bucks! Why would you pimp your kid out like this? You tube is your job Ash not your kids they never choose to do this yet are expected to perform so that you have content. Let them be carefree kids there just babies yet. Give them privacy and a normal childhood. I get all the mummy vloggers show there kids. But I think they really crosses the line when the kid is used for content. Why’s big Fra no stepping in and telling her to calm it. Surly him being in the police he would be fully aware the danger aspect of putting your kids online. But even from a parent point of view he should be telling YouTube is your thing not the kids. How’s it fair that he chooses not to be in the vids yet the kids have no choice

When you see big Fra in her videos in the background you can tell he’s like wtf Ash put the camera away ?

You know, it's just dawned on me, I don't know what fra actually looks like? I think I've only ever seen his legs in vlogs ?
Is it possible he just let's her get away with stiff because he thinks he's punching?

Reactions: 2
You know, it's just dawned on me, I don't know what fra actually looks like? I think I've only ever seen his legs in vlogs ?
Is it possible he just let's her get away with stiff because he thinks he's punching?
Naw she’s defs punching. Now she looks have decent because she’s had her teeth, brows , Botox fillers, n lips done! But when you see her earlier videos she was rough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.