Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like the way Ash has dressed Ella in her “twin” outfit in her stories earlier today. It looks too grown up for such a little girl. They are only little for such a short time, why rush to dress them up like an adult? But hey, just my opinion. I know lots of people will probably love her outfit.

Reactions: 10
Ella is cute but, I’m not sure if it’s all natural or mommy dearest been coaching her

Reactions: 5
Ella is cute but, I’m not sure if it’s all natural or mommy dearest been coaching her
Definitely reheared , you can actually see the way she looks at Ash when the camera is shoved in her face it's as if ' did I say what I was supposed to say '
She obviously forgot what she had to say today on Ash's Instagram post as she just kept repeating herself .
Poor wee soul getting used like a puppet

Ash does these big gushy posts about Ella. Take her out on special dates, and really makes a big fuss of her all the time. Yet never seems to do the same with Charlie🤷‍♀️ When Ella goes to Nursery he’s papped in bed for 3 hours, whilst she plays big bad boss lady! And yes I fully agree with the above comment about the way she dresses Ella. It’s just too tacky and grown up at times she’s only 3. Some times her clothes are nice but recently more often than not they’ve been questionable. Eilidh is getting really annoying now. Any one else agree

Reactions: 12
. Eilidh is getting really annoying now. Any one else agree
Yeah 100% agree. I used to really like her but recently she has become very unrelatable and as mentioned before on this thread, i feel like she is morphing into a chanel mum. I wish she wouldnt cause thats when i stop watching, youve seen one chanel mum, youve seen them all. I feel like there is something else why i dont like her any longer but i just cant put my finger on it haha

Reactions: 4
Yeah 100% agree. I used to really like her but recently she has become very unrelatable and as mentioned before on this thread, i feel like she is morphing into a chanel mum. I wish she wouldnt cause thats when i stop watching, youve seen one chanel mum, youve seen them all. I feel like there is something else why i dont like her any longer but i just cant put my finger on it haha
I feel this way about Eilidh (MaisyMeow). She's going down the sneaky hidden Ad route that seens synonymous with Channel Mums.
Ash seems to have lost her way on Youtube/Insta, her content is quite dull and she seems to be using the kids more and more while she has nothing else to say.

I do wonder if it's the way many vloggers go, sooner or later creativity and content runs out, only so many videos you can make of Home Bargain hauls and speed cleans before you get fed up.

Reactions: 3
I feel this way about Eilidh (MaisyMeow). She's going down the sneaky hidden Ad route that seens synonymous with Channel Mums.
Ash seems to have lost her way on Youtube/Insta, her content is quite dull and she seems to be using the kids more and more while she has nothing else to say.

I do wonder if it's the way many vloggers go, sooner or later creativity and content runs out, only so many videos you can make of Home Bargain hauls and speed cleans before you get fed up.
Yes couldnt agree more. Ive actually unfollowed a lot of the insta mums, eilidh most recently. I pop back on every so often and dont feel like i hve missed anything. I think the content is boring and like you said there is a limit to how many home bargain hauls you can watch etc.
I feel sorry for Ella, she is so old before her time in the way she acts(performs...) and dresses. Her outfit twinning was too old for her

Also maybe old fashioned..but why have both kids got teles in their room? Ella with a wall mounted one and charlie with one on the side unit. They get enough screen time as it is. And they have a tele in the play room. Too much imo

Yes couldnt agree more. Ive actually unfollowed a lot of the insta mums, eilidh most recently. I pop back on every so often and dont feel like i hve missed anything. I think the content is boring and like you said there is a limit to how many home bargain hauls you can watch etc.
I feel sorry for Ella, she is so old before her time in the way she acts(performs...) and dresses. Her outfit twinning was too old for her

Also maybe old fashioned..but why have both kids got teles in their room? Ella with a wall mounted one and charlie with one on the side unit. They get enough screen time as it is. And they have a tele in the play room. Too much imo
I noticed in their night time routine, it looks like the kids watch telly whilst their falling asleep.
Each to their own, but it does seem like they have a lot of screen time, and to me kids don't need telly's in their rooms until teenage years.

I noticed in their night time routine, it looks like the kids watch telly whilst their falling asleep.
Each to their own, but it does seem like they have a lot of screen time, and to me kids don't need telly's in their rooms until teenage years.
If I let them my kids would literally sit on the there iPads for hours on end there only 3&5 so tv’s in bedrooms is a major no for us.

She’s coming across a desperate and there’s this really negative under tone to her right now. She’s moaning about absolutely everything. Her hair her house Oliver the weather. It’s like shut up and appreciate what you’ve got. She’s very lucky to be a home owner in this day n age. And they choose to add another baby to mix knowing there house is tiny and Oliver is practically a baby himself. I’ve unfollowed her too. It’s a shame because I liked her for her originality. But when she spent a full day loaning about her hair on insta stories in like girl bye🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm beginning to think Ash has binned the camera 📷📷
No video uploads , not much on her Instagram posts apart from the Reality Check Rant . ( which is all about how to treat other people)
On minute she all upset that Ella's no longer a baby the next minute she's got her dressed as if there're going clubbing .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On her recent stories, she is showing the matalan jammies that match mummy and daughter... right at the bottom where the "see more" bit is, is #adaffiliate link. Talk about being secretive... and in white against white background. Gee dead obvious Ash.

I tried to upload a screengrab but it is saying file is too big :-(

• Wow
Can't quite get to grips with this twinny thing . Firstly clothes now jammies .
Their girlie time together to a coffee shop then a trip to the Lush shop for a bath bomb . Thought maybe the cinema would of been more suitable for a wee 3yr old or swimming as Charlie had a meltdown the last time and Ash had to take him out .
She's obviously been having a wee nosey on here as bedtime TV suits their routine plus it makes no difference as they would be watching it down stairs anyway .

Can't quite get to grips with this twinny thing . Firstly clothes now jammies .
Their girlie time together to a coffee shop then a trip to the Lush shop for a bath bomb . Thought maybe the cinema would of been more suitable for a wee 3yr old or swimming as Charlie had a meltdown the last time and Ash had to take him out .
She's obviously been having a wee nosey on here as bedtime TV suits their routine plus it makes no difference as they would be watching it down stairs anyway .
I feel like tweeting her an article about how falling asleep watching TV before bed is detrimental to children (and adults!) It's the same effect of using your phone I believe, something to do with the blue lights and colours that affect the brain.

Not meaning to offend anyone who does it on here, but to me it's lazy parenting. Stick them a tv in their room to go to sleep to, so you can sit about on your arse downstairs and fanny about on Instagram or have "me time". What's wrong with bedtime stories, milk, lights out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow that vlog just sums Ash up! First the kids were taking round the shops then to Tim hortons then Ella to another coffee shop more shopping wtf!!! I agree how bout cinema or swimming. Ella looked like she was dressed up as Ash for Halloween 🤣and the tv in the bedroom aye right hen! No way do they watch one peppa then story time! They probs watch a full movie. And I’m sorry does that house even own a book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THE MEANING OF A TELEVISION ---- GLORIFIED BABYSITTER .
If she let the run of some steam , stopped Charlie's 3hr nap they would be sleeping before their wee heads touched the pillow . I've noticed even before their eyes are open in the morning she's asking them what they want to watch and when they're out for dinner the first thing she does is hand them her phone to watch .

• Wow
THE MEANING OF A TELEVISION ---- GLORIFIED BABYSITTER .
If she let the run of some steam , stopped Charlie's 3hr nap they would be sleeping before their wee heads touched the pillow . I've noticed even before their eyes are open in the morning she's asking them what they want to watch and when they're out for dinner the first thing she does is hand them her phone to watch .
She seems to have a fear of them kicking off, which I know who wants to deal with a screaming kid. But it’s normal to an extent for them to throw a strop at that age if they are not allowed something. She seems to do very adult like things with them. They are often dressed like mini adults. The 3 hour nap baffles me, how does she get him down at night. Like I’ve said before one thing she never shows is there bed time routine and I think that’s because they go to bed pretty late, and they are probably put in there rooms with a movie. I just don’t get Fra n Andy are they both incapable of looking after the kids with out the maws, why do we never hear the kids are away out with there dads? It’s pretty normal practice in my house for my husband to take both or one out alone even if it’s just to get some shopping in.

Reactions: 4
What on earth is that what i wear in a week video! Talk about trashy and no style! Yet she dresses Ella so well usually and it looks like she can't be bothered herself! Each to their own but her "style" is cheap chavy rubbish that doesn't flatter her body! That shirt dress with the belt, earrings and headband😖 no, just no. How can you look in the mirror and honestly think that looks decent?

I agree, would love to see her bedtime routine. Charlie was still sleeping at 3.45.... that’s nearly danger nap time for me!! I think they go to bed really late and don’t have much of a routine and that’s why she doesn’t show it. That will also explain why they sleep till 9/10
O’clock in the morning. I just wish she was more realistic! She only shows the good things and makes out they are perfect kids 24/7.

She seems to have a fear of them kicking off, which I know who wants to deal with a screaming kid. But it’s normal to an extent for them to throw a strop at that age if they are not allowed something. She seems to do very adult like things with them. They are often dressed like mini adults. The 3 hour nap baffles me, how does she get him down at night. Like I’ve said before one thing she never shows is there bed time routine and I think that’s because they go to bed pretty late, and they are probably put in there rooms with a movie. I just don’t get Fra n Andy are they both incapable of looking after the kids with out the maws, why do we never hear the kids are away out with there dads? It’s pretty normal practice in my house for my husband to take both or one out alone even if it’s just to get some shopping in.
I love to see a kid screaming , kicking off once in a while because it the didn't they wouldn't be normal . 😃😃
She has absolutely no routine apart from making sure Charlie has a 3hr nap because she said if didn't he'd need to go to a nursery or get someone to watch him so as she can work . Don't understand why she could vlog , edit when Ella & Charlie were younger but it's so much harder for her now .When Ella's at nursery wee Charlie just seems to float about so don't see what the problem is . Both Fra & Ash at home with Ella but Charlie put to Nana's for the day .
It would be great if her camera was left on accidentally to actually see what 'A real day in the life of the Reid's was like' . Tonight's vlog all her clothes no offense but were from Primark & Matallan but had to mention her trainers and bags were Gucci , Alexander McQueens , Prada . Fra & Andy done football duty on Sunday but they boys had no interest and just ran around crazy 😃😃😃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.