Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I contacted her to see if she would review perfume for me and was told one of her insta stories costs £600. No ta
Omg! 😲 maybe she’s earned enough This week that’s why there’s no videos on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg can’t believe how much they charge for ads!!!! 😱 do you think someone asked her about her PT sessions and if they were gifted? Would hate having to explain myself every single thing I bought!
Yeah probably, I reckon because everyone knows Mrs Ms are gifted or hugely discounted she's got a bit of stick.
Sidenote, I don't get why these Insta mum's think we want to see them working out 🙄
It's boring. And unattainable for most of their viewers as they follow them for relatable mum things, average Jane hasn't got 6 hours a week spare of £200 a week to spend in the gym.

Reactions: 7
Yeah probably, I reckon because everyone knows Mrs Ms are gifted or hugely discounted she's got a bit of stick.
Sidenote, I don't get why these Insta mum's think we want to see them working out 🙄
It's boring. And unattainable for most of their viewers as they follow them for relatable mum things, average Jane hasn't got 6 hours a week spare of £200 a week to spend in the gym.
Couldn’t agree more. Totally unrelatable. Some mums are struggling to feed their children sadly and for some even a gym membership is out of the budget never mind pt sessions.

Reactions: 5
£600 is actually quite cheap by influencer standards. Which in itself is disgusting, they earn ridiculous money! Mrs hinch' s go from 4k-10k, Meldrums is around 1k, obvs Kim Kardashian gets half a mill...
I'm in the wrong bloody industry 😂
I totally uderstand this might not be much in the grand scheme of things but it's live for 24 hours. It wasn't even an ig post. Just stories

Reactions: 1
Feeling really sick this morning - If I didn't know any different I swear I was pregnant ???
Away for a coffee ☕☕ with her new neighbour , hopefully cheer her up a bit .
Apart from her Nana something or someone's riled her as she had some rant on her Insta stories yesterday about life is not a competition , pulling other people down , not everyone is everybody's cup of tea etc ect

Reactions: 2
I totally uderstand this might not be much in the grand scheme of things but it's live for 24 hours. It wasn't even an ig post. Just stories
Oh I completely agree, it's ridiculous.
I think stories usually cost more though because more people see them flicking through, rather than a grid post? I might be wrong, just feel like I've heard it somewhere.
Girls gotta be able to buy those Canada goose coats!

Couldn’t agree more. Totally unrelatable. Some mums are struggling to feed their children sadly and for some even a gym membership is out of the budget never mind pt sessions.
Wouldn’t it make better content and be more relatable if it was at home work outs say before the kids woke up. That’s how your average mum would fit it in. Also why does she need to do her hair the night before 🤷‍♀️ She doesn’t need to be up for work or the school run? She showed Ella having breakfast at 10am

Sorry for the double rant! But I’m sick n tired of these insta mass hinting n begging for stuff. She’s put a pic of Charlie saying he needs new clothes tag some boutique. Read between the lines and basically she’s saying tag people I could possibly receive gifted clothes for my kid from

• Angry
Sorry for the double rant! But I’m sick n tired of these insta mass hinting n begging for stuff. She’s put a pic of Charlie saying he needs new clothes tag some boutique. Read between the lines and basically she’s saying tag people I could possibly receive gifted clothes for my kid from
She has no shame. May as well photograph Charlie holding a little begging bowl like Oliver Twist. 😡

All whilst she's prancing about in her Gucci trainers and Canada goose jacket, that I'm 99.9% sure she paid for herself. Should've saved some of those ad fees for the wee uns clothes ash hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s disgusting behaviour I know exactly what she’s after a wee hook up with some one like pablo kids So she can get him kitted out designer head to toe. What do us normal mums do we save up n get our kids the stuff they need.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it make better content and be more relatable if it was at home work outs say before the kids woke up. That’s how your average mum would fit it in. Also why does she need to do her hair the night before 🤷‍♀️ She doesn’t need to be up for work or the school run? She showed Ella having breakfast at 10am
Exactly. That’s what I do. I do actually have a gym membership but I don’t really have time or childcare to go. Imagine having breakfast at 10am, living the life!! Genuinely, living the life.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. That’s what I do. I do actually have a gym membership but I don’t really have time or childcare to go. Imagine having breakfast at 10am, living the life!! Genuinely, living the life.
It’s completely patronising and insulting to the average mum out there. Nothing people like Ash, Rebecca lamb and Mrs M post is informative or insightful it’s like watching little girls playing mums n houses

Reactions: 6
It’s completely patronising and insulting to the average mum out there. Nothing people like Ash, Rebecca lamb and Mrs M post is informative or insightful it’s like watching little girls playing mums n houses
Yet you still continue to watch then spend your time on here commenting. You’re obviously more interested than you try to make out.

Yet you still watch them spend ur time commenting.....you’re clearly more interested than you make out.

Yet you still watch them spend ur time commenting.....you’re clearly more interested than you make out.
She’s a public entity and I have a right to my opinion and can watch and then discuss her on places like here it’s called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I’m not following Ash on any of her social but for some reason she’s more often than not pops up on my insta feed or YouTube recommendations and when she’s looking particularly like a prize tit I like to watch yes it’s my guiltily pleasure it’s like a car crash just can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet you still continue to watch then spend your time on here commenting. You’re obviously more interested than you try to make out.
I’m guessing that, like the rest of us, she watches for the laughs & how NOT to run a household/raise kids.

Most of us on here comment on multiple threads...sometimes we even agreewith/defend the vloggers-shock!! You, however, seem to only come on to defend Ash...on a trash thread. Hmmh who seems more interested in Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of us on here comment on multiple threads...sometimes we even agreewith/defend the vloggers-shock!! You, however, seem to only come on to defend Ash...on a trash thread. Hmmh who seems more interested in Ash?
It would probably surprise you the amount of Vloggers themselves that Back Stab each other on these Tattle threads .

• Wow
It would probably surprise you the amount of Vloggers themselves that Back Stab each other on these Tattle threads .
Or come on their own tattle threads to troll and disrupt.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.