Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She doesn't strike me as Julie Andrews ?
To be fair, I'd like to see her use that more in videos, that princess Fiona costume she did for Ella at Halloween was amazing! She should do more content like that showing step by step and easy simple patterns etc for parents. Even simple stuff like how to take up trousers or dresses, or to tuck something that's too big in a certain area.

Reactions: 9

Shaza78

Chatty Member
PEER PRESSUSE IS A BAD WORD - I listen to kids through my profession and I'll tell you something , it absolutely heart wrenching listening to them , watching what they're going through , when I do eventually finish work I drive home in tears ???
The amount of kids feeling suicidal because of peer pressure is unbelievable . There parents try their dammed hardest on what they can afford . I've lost quite a few of my kids as I don't relate to them as patients and by god no one on this earth wants to watch a family go the that what some have had to. I've chosen to do this and I do love my job especially when I see my kids walking out that door fighting back . All these things are materialistic but when your young and nieve you just think you've not got what someone else has got , or I wish we had that or could do the same as them. If you give all your love and attention to a child well your doing a fantastic job .
Don’t you think that how these mum vloggers work too though. For example when I had my son 4 years I go I would YouTube tips on feeding a newborn or even how to get them settle, that’s how I found a lot of these ladies you start following them on instagram get hooked on there videos cos there just your wee pal helping you out telling you to buy this that the next thing. Before your know it your £100 out of pocket after a quick visit to home bargains cos ma wee pal Ash says I should buy x y z shite. It’s only now coming to light how much is gifted and actually free so there for we are actually watching adverts and she’s not just your wee pal she’s actual a sales woman.

@Yel can you please have a look at some of the posts on here?
Id report but I don't know how ??

Not watched the new vlog yet but that cake was amazing!!! Honestly, she's really good at stuff like that, like when she made Ella the princess Fiona dress. That's the stuff she should put on her channel more often!

• Haha
I almost squirm at how uncomfortable the kids' clothes look. Tight restrictive jeans and shirts, clunky boots and over the knee socks ? children should be in nice soft easy clothes for day to day so they have the freedom to explore if you ask me. I can't stand it when people dress their children like mini adults and use them as accessories.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Any one watch her Christmas vlog! Even the play room she done for the kids is not themed for the kids, no bright colours dull grey n beige it was so under whelming after her going on about it! Every thing is done for gram, even the decor in the room that’s supposedly for the kids.

Reactions: 8

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Look how tight the poor lads jeans are! Christ almighty, let him be comfy and stick some joggers on him! He's sat at home watching films not on a photo shoot for next ffs
There like mini adults! I bet you anything if it was up to Ella she would probably dress in some of her fav character clothing. Which don’t get me wrong I hate but let kids be kids. Those kids are just props for her insta

Shaza78

Chatty Member
She’s trying desperately hard to come across as ditzy and funny and is putting on some sort of bimbo act! It’s not endearing at all just be your self Ash. Also why does she put Ella to sleep with a movie on every night, I know a lot of people might do this, but does that poor girl not get enough screen time, Ash has referred to the iPad as a baby sitter before and has also said the one reason Ella speech is so good is because she spent a lot of time on the iPad. No judgement here I have a two young kids under 5 and to get anything done I need to pull out there iPads put movies on for them, this is the reason why I would never allow them to have tv’s in there rooms they get enough if not too much screen time during the day.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Course she's a 12..
If it zips, it fits ??

To be fair, I think she looks good figure wise but she squeezes herself in to something that's too small. If she went up a size she'd look miles better. She had some really tight jegging things on the other day with that tiger print top and you could see everything, it made her look like she had rolls, which I'm sure the lass doesn't really, she's just wearing stuff that doesn't fit!
Exactly. She’s a 14 and needs to wear a 14. And if she did, she would probably look a 12. But she wears a 12 which makes her look a 16 ?

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Louise pentland just posted a video about vloggers tricking there viewers and hiding the fact things are sponsored free or gifted. She said it’s disrespectful. I think people like Ash doing it is worse. She will have so many young mums who will be looking at her feeling like shit because the can’t have the latest this that or the next thing because they can’t afford to go to primark and drop at least a £100 A month. They can’t afford the lashes the hair the nails the facials. Not realising they are being tricked and In fact these things are either free or heavily discounted.

I wish she'd bugger off using Ella for content. 3 year old picks my clothes (and does a better job than I do!) And "dressing my daughter like me!"

Stop encouraging materialistic values in to your kid ash. If she's not careful, they'll turn in to spoiled brats.
Suppose it's nice for Ella to be having screen free time for a change though... Other than having a camera shoved in her face

M

Member 1682

She’s obviously got massive insecurities about they way she looks - the amount of work she’s had done to her face/teeth and the amount of make up she trowels on every day.
She wears more make up to sit about her house than I did on my wedding day!
Who’s she trying to impress?!

Also - her fella is called Fraser, right?

Why is his nickname Fra? Sounds weird! Fra? Rhymes with La, ma, pa, nah? Or am I taking it the wrong way?!
I would have thought it would be Fray? Or Fras?

Shaza78

Chatty Member
So her new syn free steak pie vid! ? more like dogs dinner. FFS Ash just wear clothes that actually fit you rather than eating that crap. How about promoting a healthy balanced diet along with exercise?‍♀ How does she get away with actually promoting slimming world and yet admitting she’s not a member.

• Haha

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I’ll say this time and time again , this is a public Forum. Ash puts her self out there to loved and praised and equally to be hated and critiqued. It’s part and parcel of the game. It’s no different than discussing Towie or teen mum ? any way on a side note isn’t what’s happening to Bernie bullying also two or 3 people hanging up on her she’s not broken or violated any rules of this forum. It’s a trash forum. Perhaps you can post on the Ash fan club when you start one??

• Heart
The only person I've ever known to go to a bespoke company like remnant kings is my nan. And that's because she's always been very particular and isn't shy of money!

Ash don't realise how lucky she is, I moved in to my new house a week before her and I'm still coping with the curtains from my old house until we can afford a trip to dunelms ?

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Honestly her dress sense really bothers me.
That demin boiler suit was atleast two sizes too small and that couldn't of been comfortable to sit down in at all!.
And don't get me started on the cycling shorts. IT'S MARCH IN GLASGOW?? Who the fuck wears shorts? Guaranteed she she just put them on for the video. So she looked cool next to katie. Who dresses well for someone who has the personality of a house brick.

But you know they are really good friends obviously besides only meeting twice. 👍🙄😑

Utter bulllshit.

Anyway I'm new here 😂

Hi! 👋

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
I only no because I'm living in amongst them and we are a bloody hard working couple and not just kimmie they don't need to plaster everything over you tube because everybody knows about them . Sorry if you think I've offend anyone but this is my opinion and sticking to it as I've to watch it day in day out and paying a 500k mortgage , it isn't pleasant

Rockdj

Big ducking deal you bought some shit ash. No shit Sherlock most people do. You are seriously ungrateful for the perks you’ve been given. No decorum - I’ve no obligation to mention the thousand pounds worth of free curtains. Yea you are so transparent ????. Ps your house isn’t luxe it’s not got an ounce of unique style you moron

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Slimming world won't be too happy with her using their logo in the thumbnail, especially seen as she's giving out incorrect info, she told people the thins she used for the steak bakes were a healthy extra choice and got told in the comments she used the wrong ones ooops lol also on the B&M haul she showed loads of packet rice saying "rice is free on slimming world" yes ash some rice is free but not those! They have oil in them to separate the grains so have a syn value, she's giving out proper crap advice lol
I called SW this morning they said she can be prosecuted for using there logo without there permission. They have since called me back after my intial phone call and have confirmed the miss use of SW property with out there permission and also the fact that she has given out the wrong info regarding syn value. They are now going to follow the relevant course of action. The thing Ash is not just got a wee hobby of uploading so that she can make memories of the kids. I take pics n vids of my kids I don’t then pimp them out online for monetary gain. She is running a professional business and brand. And has to adhere to rules and regulations we all have to in life weather that’s in a work place or if your running your own business. Why should she and others like constantly get away with this behaviour. When I pulled her up on the RK curtain issue . She used the I’m just a wee stay at home mum this is just my wee sideline card! Well no Ash it’s not! It’s your work and by the looks of things it pays a fair bob or two. Unless it’s a champagne life style on a buckfast budget.

Bernie

Chatty Member
A fashion haul for a 3 yr old .
How many parties is she going to ?
Why can she not dress Ella in suitable , comfy clothing for nursery or just for every day wear when she is sat in front of the tv with her snacks . I think she just hopes people are going to comment on how gorgeous and beautifully dressed she is , but personally she's a bit old for these baby dresses . She dressed Charlie as if he's in his teens with his extra skinny jeans , t-shirt with top fasten button with open shirts , brouges . Think she's frightened of Ella growing up cause she'll not want a camera in her face 24/7 and to be told right say this or say that for the camera and I'll give you a snack

Shaza78

Chatty Member
She's another one who's failed to change the way she labels posts in line with the very well publicised guidelines from CMA yesterday...

Whether it's a paid ad, gifted or affiliate link it all needs to have a clear ad or advert on it.

They're not doing themselves any favours!!
There so quick to get there “office “ space decorating and all instagram worthy, yet fail to actually do there job properly. It’s not rocket science