Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She inadvertently hits the nail on the head in her wee "not a rant" rant....people aspire to influencers, and see them as peers, someome they could be friends with. So when influencers reccomend a product it should be clear if it's a genuine reccomendation or a shout out to a product they've been gifted.

If you are in any way INFLUENCING peoples opinions/spending then the basis of that influence should be transparent.
Comparing to a company car or the people walking down the a red carpet? it just baffles me that’s how they see them selfs. They are nothing but 2nd grade shopping channel presenters. They bring nothing to the table as far as debating or discussing the challenges of motherhood! They are after all part of a mum “community” they got away with a lot in the past but now they are being held accountable. They’ve Got there knickers in a twist. Channel mum I think are majorly to blame for this! They’ve taken on a bunch of mothers given them this platform yet probably by the looks of Ash rant and how Mrs Meldrum handled the Disney land Paris fiasco little to no media training. This is why people like Ash just keep digging them selfs a whole, because they have no real for of management to reign them in when the tit hits the fan. There’s is no one advising them on how to handle certain situations. It’s all fine and well saying I’m real this is raw this is real life till your caught with your hand in the cookie jar so to speak. Then there should be strategies in place. Ok they don’t have millions upon millions of viewers and followers but they do get a decent following. This will be there down fall. Every single one of the CM crew are constantly one step away from a p.r disaster it’s like watching car crash tv. Bit like teen mom eh Ash

Reactions: 6
@Shaza78 agree 100%. These so called non rants I’m not bothered are very annoying she done it when she moved house eh I bought this & that with a lot of attitude. Personally I don’t care what you have good luck to you but everything is image and pretentious with her needs to get over herself and get in real world.

Reactions: 7
Aye causes that's all they do !View attachment 4773
????? does she ever let them draw paint do play doh, stick there wellies on and jump around in puddles! I’m no way an out doors person I hate being cold and wet. I’d much rather be down silverburn than be standing out side in the pissin rain but I need to bite the bullet for my 3&4 year old because I know I need to allow them explore burn of some of that energy and actually get some exercise

Reactions: 9
Look how tight the poor lads jeans are! Christ almighty, let him be comfy and stick some joggers on him! He's sat at home watching films not on a photo shoot for next ffs
She probably sticks him in a size too small like she does herself! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how tight the poor lads jeans are! Christ almighty, let him be comfy and stick some joggers on him! He's sat at home watching films not on a photo shoot for next ffs
There like mini adults! I bet you anything if it was up to Ella she would probably dress in some of her fav character clothing. Which don’t get me wrong I hate but let kids be kids. Those kids are just props for her insta

Reactions: 8
They're insta kids, with an insta lifestyle in an insta house, don't get me wrong im all for a bit of style and nice things but when its interfering with kids being kids its wrong, im sure they'd love a typical kids room, garish and mismatched with the latest character bedding and theming, ive literally winced and some of the choices my kids have made for decor and bedding but have done it cos its all part and parcel of childhood and memories and fun, things that those poor kids seem to miss out on. They're styled to within an inch of their lives! if its not grey, blush pink or neutral its not allowed over her doorstep ;)

Reactions: 10
Every time you see ?these kids they have something in their hands or hanging out their cheeks.
She must sit and read these chats because anything that is said she seems to either say of do .
I personally think that she's a very lonely , unhappy girl . If she was my daughter I think I would need to say "listen hen" get a proper job instead of making an ars of yourself and the kids .
Sitting on a Saturday night making wee Peter the Parrot repeat her words after words , making him give kisses & love you, give the wee fella a life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree she must follow this as everything that is mentioned is next in her videos or Insta ...?
The messed up hair and scruffy ...having a realistic mum day ,it's not all glam ya know ! ?
Kids eating all over the new living room.?
Becoming a slimming world or weight loss vlogger....steak bites video ?
The undecleared stuff .... Insta rant
Need I go on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every time you see ?these kids they have something in their hands or hanging out their cheeks.
She must sit and read these chats because anything that is said she seems to either say of do .
I personally think that she's a very lonely , unhappy girl . If she was my daughter I think I would need to say "listen hen" get a proper job instead of making an ars of yourself and the kids .
Sitting on a Saturday night making wee Peter the Parrot repeat her words after words , making him give kisses & love you, give the wee fella a life
[/QUOTE

??? I honestly don’t see how she is able to sustain this as a career. Also the way she goes on it’s slmost as though she’s double her age. Man let your hair down ash and drop the kids off at a nana’s n go out. I think some one previously posted on here that they know her and she doesn’t seem to have that many friends. She never ever leaves the house to do anything productive. Except shop. Even if she started going to the gym. She could relax on the the dog food steak bakes and have something interesting to talk about. I mean there’s only so much zaflora chat you can take

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love wee Charlie but I feel he seems really behind ie speech and they videos with her forcing him to act to camera wasn’t nice to watch.

• Wow
Love wee Charlie but I feel he seems really behind ie speech and they videos with her forcing him to act to camera wasn’t nice to watch.
She focuses a lot of attention on Ella. As she really is like a performing monkey and loves the camera. When does she ever sit with the kids n play it’s always screen time or some type of battery operated toy. Doing puzzles with them. Arts n crafts. Or even just getting them out doors to take the dog for a walk. Does Charlie go to any wee toddler groups? She took him swimming once and because he was being a wee rascal she nearly had a meltdown and took him out the pool and sat in the car. Also does Fra ever do anything with the kids alone? I hate to use stero types, but even taking him to a football class. This is when people like Ash should reconsider there career path like some one said earlier get your self and your weans of social media. Live a normal life like a normal family perhaps get a wee part time job to keep you going. When she’s prepping for her vids like say a primark haul she’ll first drag the kids round the shops then film then edit then upload ok it’s not rocket science, but it is time consuming and taking away from the kids time. Is it really worth it? Especially when your tit at your job?

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame as he looks like he doesn’t like the camera in his face like that just wants to be a boy and play away.

Reactions: 2
She's been a loner practically all her day's "Billy no mates" . She's been a spoiled brat all her day's been put up on a pedastool ( Blame the Parent's) and Ella is going to be the exact same . She's trying to be friends with Ellas dance Mummy's but don't no if big Fra will be happy as they are all dressed in drug money thanks to their wonderful husbands.
A 25 year old youtuber, copper husband , 2big fancy jeeps , and a new build , No Bad for some .
Oh I don't like New build we prefer our own project of DIY , somebody must of bought one so we need to buy bigger and better , Green cheese comes to mind.

All the previous pregnancy pics getting out up because Eilidh her so called pal has just had a baby. She's a very jealous girl if it not about her then not a happy girl. I see her quiet often around the local shops all done up to the hilt , personally looks like a drag queen dragging Hoddit & Doddit with her . I'm quite surprised poor incontinant Lola is allowed in the new house thought she would of got left at Nanas.

Reactions: 10
Its definitely all image with her and her worst problem is not making the bed giving her anxiety.

She's been a loner practically all her day's "Billy no mates" . She's been a spoiled brat all her day's been put up on a pedastool ( Blame the Parent's) and Ella is going to be the exact same . She's trying to be friends with Ellas dance Mummy's but don't no if big Fra will be happy as they are all dressed in drug money thanks to their wonderful husbands.
A 25 year old youtuber, copper husband , 2big fancy jeeps , and a new build , No Bad for some .
Oh I don't like New build we prefer our own project of DIY , somebody must of bought one so we need to buy bigger and better , Green cheese comes to mind.

All the previous pregnancy pics getting out up because Eilidh her so called pal has just had a baby. She's a very jealous girl if it not about her then not a happy girl. I see her quiet often around the local shops all done up to the hilt , personally looks like a drag queen dragging Hoddit & Doddit with her . I'm quite surprised poor incontinant Lola is allowed in the new house thought she would of got left at Nanas.
Not to mention all the designer gear she been wearing lately, I had to laugh at her recent confession guys I don’t buy normal leggings out primark I buy branded gym leggings some of them are. £40 a pop if not more. How that relatable to young mums who watch her. For most they could probs only afford the primark ones.

Reactions: 5
Its definitely all image with her and her worst problem is not making the bed giving her anxiety.
?????????? that was the best one liner I think I’ve heard come out her steak bake pie hole!

She focuses a lot of attention on Ella. As she really is like a performing monkey and loves the camera. When does she ever sit with the kids n play it’s always screen time or some type of battery operated toy. Doing puzzles with them. Arts n crafts. Or even just getting them out doors to take the dog for a walk. Does Charlie go to any wee toddler groups? She took him swimming once and because he was being a wee rascal she nearly had a meltdown and took him out the pool and sat in the car. Also does Fra ever do anything with the kids alone? I hate to use stero types, but even taking him to a football class. This is when people like Ash should reconsider there career path like some one said earlier get your self and your weans of social media. Live a normal life like a normal family perhaps get a wee part time job to keep you going. When she’s prepping for her vids like say a primark haul she’ll first drag the kids round the shops then film then edit then upload ok it’s not rocket science, but it is time consuming and taking away from the kids time. Is it really worth it? Especially when your tit at your job?
Just went to check her website there, to see if she has been keeping up with it (many havent since they've gone to youtube) and her domain has expired?! It expired at the beginning of Jan? How is this your business if you can't even keep your business website up? Which incidently you have in your bio's to direct people to? ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.