Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
You guys have heard me talk about front door companies for years! Many of the OG followers (if you know you know) will know I’m always researching doors. Imagine my delight when a fucking door company reached out to me for a collab! I’m using doors all my life. From car doors, airplane doors, the doors of the airport- to Sean walking out the door- this collab is SOooo me xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

LadyTonya

Do you know what, as a woman to two young children myself I really feel for Aoibhe.

this is a crap situation for her. Regardless of her online lifestyle and career (influencer “career”choice is beyond me, guess its my age)...

she is a young woman. We have all been there
( or are there) and regardless of whether we agree or approve of choices made, she is a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

we’ve all done and said things we wish we hadn’t, made decisions we look back and in hindsight think we may now make better choices.

nobody here is perfect, and because we make our mistakes in private for the most part, we are hidden. Yep, i know it is a choice to live publicly so not without judgement but women need to support women. Whatever their choices may be. We may not agree, we may choose differently, but none of us deserve to be slated.
imagine your daughter, sister, mother, friend...being slated the way she is.
Whatever your personal thoughts. Its not right.
Just my tuppence worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 138

Newgirl38

Just came on to say that a group of EI pilots who are putting together a covid testing company in the airport, to try help towards the aviation crisis, approached her to see if she could give it a shout out. Seen as she and her ex work there. She asked for €4,000 euro. They told her to get lost.
The neck of her. Youd think she'd be happy to help out given they both work there and need their jobs back.
Disgraceful. Shame on her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Maggie85

Having been in her situation and literally been made a fool of it’s not easy to face up to never mind having 117k eyes on you daily. Even tho you’ve done nothing wrong, u feel foolish, embarrassed, feel like a failure. I didn’t leave my house for 6 weeks never mind tell so many people. Give her a break. She’s got 2 other little people go look after too. Believe me being a mum when ur own heart is breaking is one of the most difficult things ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Meteor09

Chatty Member
It's not as if he bought the house 20 years ago and she's squatting there with her 2 children and he's not the biological father. My God their youngest is only 9 months old and eldest 2.
She could be paying the mortgage for all we know. It's nobody's business but theirs at the end of the day. I find the whole get her the fuck out and she's trying to get his house awful to be honest.

Reactions: 64

Sstar

I was thinking about that analogy that Aoibhe posted and was doing the rounds, about someone's instagram being like them inviting you in to their homes etc. etc. and I thought NO it's nothing like that at all! They make money from people consuming their instagram content - a lot of them make their full living from it. So it's a bit more like a Hotel than their home - it's ultimately a business transaction and if you get crappy service, or you don't like the decor, or they lied about their 5 star rating.....you can go on tripadvisor and leave a review expressing your opinion! I don't see how it's much different when followers get fed up with the way some influencers conduct themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Meteor09

Chatty Member
That's a bit harsh. Maybe they came to an agreement for her to stay in the house with their 2 children. They are his responsibility too.
Jesus.

Reactions: 61

Newgirl38

As a woman married to a pilot myself for 15 years and 3 kids, I could never understand how she portrayed him as this heroic glamorous elite man.It is not a glamorous job at all. Its extremely hard on family life, and yes money is good, but it doesn't get really good for many years and many sacrifices (like all jobs. I'm not complaining. That's life!) We actually have found it so up and down that we actively drop hints to our kids to NOT go into that profession lol So I always found it odd the image she painted. Its not the glamorous highly respected job it was in the 60s. Its just a job like any other.
I honestly found it so cringe how she boasted about his career and always posted pics of him in his uniform, cap and all. There's no way my hubby would let me do that. Its so cringe!
On another note, the rumours of him being a joke within AL are completely true....and alot of it is linked with her showing off his job online. Like hes something important. Hes not. Like I said, it's just a job.
That China flight for the PPE was all over AL staff whatspp groups. All laughing at them. She went on like he was going to war for out country lol
Little miss perfect should learn to be more honest and stop being a blooming show off.
Anyway...thats my tuppence worth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

brandambassador

VIP Member
Would like yer advice, hubby and I have a foreign hol booked for end of Jan 2022, I didn’t book aer lingus, we are not going from Dublin airport and I did not tag aoibhe. Should I cancel this and rebook only flights from Dublin that Aoibhe is clearly managing single handedly? I’m worried I’m not supporting aviation if I don’t tag aoibhe. Thanks for listening guys, if you know you know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Meoulpal

VIP Member
RECAP : Here we are on thread #6 and the tattle content from Ms Devlin seems to be never ending.There has been no plane spotting of Juan Corr since December, he has since departed castle Corr and is now allegedly hooked up (via Snapchat) with a lady fondly named Yer Juan.the infamous tummy tuck is up in the air we don’t know if Dr. Fupa pulled the plug or her phantom gymbo work outs did the trick.Aoibhes floor selfie raised a few unbotoxed eyebrows she lay face down with a crying face on a carpet and posted it to her stories on Mother’s Day hinting her kids weren’t with her the story was deleted a few minutes later, never addressed it but followed it with holiday throw back pics and swipe ups.Continues to threaten anyone who disagrees with her with “be kind” then posts DMs naming and shaming her EI colleagues.
Still flogging, still flouting, still making the facial expressions but has ceased making tik toks thank jaysus for that.she’s been clogging up everyone’s news feed pretending she cares about the state of the aviation industry and all her beloved colleagues who’ve lost their livelihoods,she was so devastated she decided to treat herself to a new-ish Range Rover named the Foopa Trooper.
Oh and she’s trying to make the hun bun happen. (It’s not going to happen)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'll probably get bashed for this but I personally think that someone who has to constantly gloat about their partner, whether it's short term or long time, is trying to prove a point in something along the lines.

As a clear fact that Sean, and not only outted on Tattle but by those who work with Aoibhe and Sean, have revieled that he is an idiot and disliked by those who work with him. Aoibhe knew this, knew her choices will be questioned and wanted to prove a point, left right and center about Sean. It seemed like she wanted to be the person that "changed him" and turned him into a family man. Aoibhe wanted to gloat like the cat who got the milk. She bagged the man (that no one liked) She bagged the house (that Sean already got a mortage for anyways) She bagged the liftstyle that I'm pretty sure she aimed to achieve as soon as she got the AL job and that was her ambition throughout, regardless.

Aoibhe left a previous, already engaged, relationship for this fairytale Air Hostes meets Pilot and flew away into the sunset and I think she would have happily bagged ANY man that was a pilot and shown her attention.

Aoibhe can't control who she fancies and of courses picks the obnoxious man it seems and has had countless of people questioning and reasoning with her so to back them off, and to convince herself, she dedicates her time, energy and effort to write continuously about Sean. Now I'm not saying he's right or wrong, good or bad but what I'm saying is, Aoibhe has this misconception that her fairytale lifestyle was going to happen at a click and as soon as the kids came along, everything would be hunky dory and her life will be filled with endless flights here and there, destinations to places I probably couldn't pronounce and the kids will have years of wounderful adventures behind them. That her and Sean will have this relationship that everyone will want. No relationship is perfect and no one is perfect so she shot herself in the foot continuoisly by writing so much about Sean that actually, it made me think he wasn't as perfect as she wanted him to come across. As soon as the essays about him stopped, the fairytale stopped. But of course, she blamed the "trolls" for lack of posting or prime example, before the second child came along, removed herself from Social Media altogether to hide from the fact that actually people were sick and tired of her falseness and didn't want to admit to herself that actually her and Sean are not a match whatsoever.

What Aoibhe failed to realise that dreams and reality don't always meet and can fail. She had her dream glasses on and didn't care what was in her way.

No Aoibhe doesn't deserve the hardship of it all and I can't begin to imagine how she's feeling but one has to wounder, did she honestly think for 1 second that this wasn't going to all end in tears somehow or another? Not only her relationship but the fact that she posts so much online that I'm surprised we don't know what colour knickers she is wearing that negativity, questions and assumptions will be made at all aspect of her life and to say "she wanted to stop the questions" is just inviting MORE questions?

Stop me if I'm rambling on here but I genuinely think the girl is trolling a lot of people knowing they are viewing her. Aoibhe plays the poor me, life is hard game but us, the followers looking at her, really can't see it. I hope this is a lesson learned she actually sits back and realises that you can be an influencer, without being an idiot.

• Heart