Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked how he moved on so fast but she was better posting that before he started flashing the new misses and made a tick out of her

Reactions: 7
I won’t be popular for saying this but I don’t care. Aoibhe and Sean were well matched, a pair of idiots. When lockdown happened and they were together so much and no show off holidays, that’s when they realised their whole fling was a farce and the cracks started to show. I think she had another baby to make things better but that never works as we all know ( band aid baby ) . I’m finding it hard to have sympathy for her, it’s all fake and her fake lavish lifestyle is crumbling down around her ( in his house, not hers)
She would be better off saving for her own house / apartment or whatever she can afford, instead of keeping up this pretence. Good luck to Sean in his new relationship and aoibhe when she moves on !
Exactly!! She’s doing just fine!
She’s in the house! The house he had just bought when they got together and she trapped him with baby number 1. Why should she get to stay there? If she can post pics with her LV bags and her new Range Rover she should get her ass out of HIS house and find somewhere else for her and the kids. She had $$ signs in her eyes when she met him! We could all find a guy who has his own place, get pregnant and then try and stay in the house, but there’s a word for that.... prostitution.... so we don’t, well apart from aoibhe! They weren’t married or even engaged, she has no legal right to reside in the house. I hope Juan sees sense soon and kicks her out and makes her stand on her own two feet - this may sound harsh but she just bought a Range Rover, wouldn’t ya be embarrassed to be squatting in your ex’s place, with a Range Rover outside!
Aoibhe - GET THE duck OUT

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That's a bit harsh. Maybe they came to an agreement for her to stay in the house with their 2 children. They are his responsibility too.
Jesus.

Reactions: 61
That's a bit harsh. Maybe they came to an agreement for her to stay in the house with their 2 children. They are his responsibility too.
Jesus.
yes, they are also his responsibility, so he should pay a sufficient level of child support on a monthly basis or he should live in the house with the children. Why should she get to stay in his house?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Cause she is rearing his children.
Maybe the house is for sale? Maybe she is looking for somewhere else to live we don't know

Reactions: 13
Most people's view at work would be that young eeefffaaa took the view that there is a sure fire easy way to hold onto her future captain. Unfortunately for her he didn't want to play the same game and got out before it got to expensive for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cause she is rearing his children.
Maybe the house is for sale? Maybe she is looking for somewhere else to live we don't know
So you get a house to rear someone’s children?! That’s the example she’s setting for younger followers?A major problem allyoung adults are facing is how can they afford a home with the current central bank lending restrictions and lack of supply. Here she is on IG showing off the house that HE worked for...She’s showing her young and impressionable followers one option on getting a home 🙄

The house isn’t for sale

Reactions: 7
Ah here, I doubt she got pregnant to get a house. At the end of the day, he was equally responsible for contraception so to say she tried to trap him is a bit harsh.

Reactions: 45
Sorry susan you are really living up to your name now. That rant was below the belt

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sure she wanted it to last and didn’t set out with the intention to get the house but to get him and the perks that came along with him...
now it hasn’t worked out (which is of course sad for the kids) she needs the perks to keep coming and is setting a bad example for others who may look up to her. Bottom line is if she can afford to keep online shopping like a maniac and buy a new car she is in a position to find alternative accommodation

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she wanted it to last and didn’t set out with the intention to get the house but to get him and the perks that came along with him...
now it hasn’t worked out (which is of course sad for the kids) she needs the perks to keep coming and is setting a bad example for others who may look up to her. Bottom line is if she can afford to keep online shopping like a maniac and buy a new car she is in a position to find alternative accommodation
She’s isn’t leaving a bad example😂Jesus Christ. Reaching much to defend your point🙈 No girl is at home thinking Jesus if I get pregnant I’ll get his gaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly!! She’s doing just fine!
She’s in the house! The house he had just bought when they got together and she trapped him with baby number 1. Why should she get to stay there? If she can post pics with her LV bags and her new Range Rover she should get her ass out of HIS house and find somewhere else for her and the kids. She had $$ signs in her eyes when she met him! We could all find a guy who has his own place, get pregnant and then try and stay in the house, but there’s a word for that.... prostitution.... so we don’t, well apart from aoibhe! They weren’t married or even engaged, she has no legal right to reside in the house. I hope Juan sees sense soon and kicks her out and makes her stand on her own two feet - this may sound harsh but she just bought a Range Rover, wouldn’t ya be embarrassed to be squatting in your ex’s place, with a Range Rover outside!
Aoibhe - GET THE duck OUT
I don’t have a legal background but I would think it’s not cut and dry that she has no rights to the house given she has lived there for around 3 years and there are children involved. There’s a cohabitation act of some sort for those types of scenarios.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.