Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he hates her why did he match her on Tinder, do both people not need to swipe right for a match! he sounds like he is full of shite!!!!
Both have to swipe right on each other to be a match so he would have had to have swiped right on her aswell to match so by all accounts that og posters ex sounds like a knob🤔Something smells 🐟🐟🐟 and if you know you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe the ex swiped right out of curiosity? Now if he really does dislike her presume he would avoid like a barge pole but ya never know....mens egos and all that 😂 clearly she's open to having another pilot 😜

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say that a group of EI pilots who are putting together a covid testing company in the airport, to try help towards the aviation crisis, approached her to see if she could give it a shout out. Seen as she and her ex work there. She asked for €4,000 euro. They told her to get lost.
The neck of her. Youd think she'd be happy to help out given they both work there and need their jobs back.
Disgraceful. Shame on her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Just came on to say that a group of EI pilots who are putting together a covid testing company in the airport, to try help towards the aviation crisis, approached her to see if she could give it a shout out. Seen as she and her ex work there. She asked for €4,000 euro. They told her to get lost.
The neck of her. Youd think she'd be happy to help out given they both work there and need their jobs back.
Omg she has some neck that one 😳

Reactions: 3
If this is true I am in the wrong job!

if he hates her why did he match her on Tinder, do both people not need to swipe right for a match! he sounds like he is full of shite!!!!
He didn’t match her! He has tinder gold. It shows you who likes you first!

Both have to swipe right on each other to be a match so he would have had to have swiped right on her aswell to match so by all accounts that og posters ex sounds like a knob🤔Something smells 🐟🐟🐟 and if you know you know 😂
He has tinder gold which shows who likes you first m. When I said match I meant she liked him. We are good friends nothing no reason to falsify a thing! Just appreciate the info lads!

Reactions: 13
I've been to that place! Great service and reasonably priced.....I think it was the Orlacle who gave them a shout out before Christmas and shared a discount code, can't imagine she asked for €4k!

Reactions: 7
@Newgirl38 we had (company I work in) similar experience in April 2020. Asked for advertising (knew there would be fee) to inform people all our pharmacies had hand wash gel and prescription delivery to elderly etc, something we hadn’t ever done but covid forced it on us! We were quoted €3k for stories, €5k for stories & grid. In the end we used local micro influencers (5-9k followers) in the different counties who charged €500 for stories & it worked well.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He didn’t match her! He has tinder gold. It shows you who likes you first!

He has tinder gold which shows who likes you first m. When I said match I meant she liked him. We are good friends nothing no reason to falsify a thing! Just appreciate the info lads!
Two very different things though, liking and matching and then saying he hated her didn't really paint him in the best light , imo 🤷🏻‍♀️To be honest don't really care if Aoibhe is on Tinder, more luck too her , again just my opinion 👍

Reactions: 13
Efa.. the type of person who let's you know exactly how many people like her post 🤦‍♀️ she makes me sad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Efa.. the type of person who let's you know exactly how many people like her post 🤦‍♀️ she makes me sad
I would be more worried about the 43 creeps that saved the picture....I would not want 43 strangers keeping photos of my child, it’s weird. Anything for engagement though eh Aoibhe I’m sure some day you will regret selling your soul and your children online, it’s immoral.

Reactions: 15
Why would someone save a picture like that?? So creepy!! She'll regret plastering her kids all over social media in years to come! It would be interesting if Sean would say not to post anymore about their kids....he would be within his right! She's earning money from them! That just doesn't sit well with me!

Reactions: 1
What an absolutely greedy witch, all the whinging she does about difficulties the airlines are going through at the moment and she wants to charge that amount of money?
My brother works for AL and it’s been an awful year and half, she is a vile, hungry wagon.

Reactions: 7
She looks so slim in any of the latest photos she's put up, like today or the bikini one recently. Either she had the tummy tuck on the sly or she never needed it in the first place and it was just an idea on a whim after the break up 🤔

Reactions: 3
She looks so slim in any of the latest photos she's put up, like today or the bikini one recently. Either she had the tummy tuck on the sly or she never needed it in the first place and it was just an idea on a whim after the break up 🤔
Photoshop - she just isn't a slim girl, never has been and never will be.

@Newgirl38 we had (company I work in) similar experience in April 2020. Asked for advertising (knew there would be fee) to inform people all our pharmacies had hand wash gel and prescription delivery to elderly etc, something we hadn’t ever done but covid forced it on us! We were quoted €3k for stories, €5k for stories & grid. In the end we used local micro influencers (5-9k followers) in the different counties who charged €500 for stories & it worked well.
Aoibhe wanted to charge that?

I hope that comes back to bite her in her ass. she is an odious person.

Reactions: 2
It actually boils my blood that her latest post with the giveaway for revcoveraire and acting like she’s the saviour of air travel in Ireland when she was wanting to charge the guys who were setting up the testing site at the airport! That competition is 200% for her own engagement with the added bonus of looking like a saint trying to help out with the plan to kickstart the aviation industry!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.