Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passive agressive quotes to let us know she’s over Sean. Thanks Aoibhe you’re definitely over him if you’re posting quotes he might see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those jelly shoes she bought on dainty bear are also on Ali Express....for as littlest as 3.99

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion :
Is 1 leg short & 1 leg long? Showing us all she's over Juan

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I don’t know why anyone stands on their tippy toes to make themselves look taller it’s such a loser move like we can see you!! We can see the air between your heels and the ground and more importantly the air between your ears

She’s on the beg to get her dads garden done 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 tagging some poor bastard with 300 followers liking all his photos trying to show him the POWER OF INFLUENCING!!
She only managed to say “fair play” on a picture as he probably hasn’t offered the freebie yet, she couldn’t even muscle up a bit more enthusiasm as irelands top small business advertiser until she’s being paid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think she has one leg longer than the other the way she’s poses 🤣🤣
Too funny 😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t get the “collab” with the loop.. surely the staff know and see the offers that’s on everyday as well as getting emails etc.. why are they paying eeefffaaaa to talk about it on her stories, especially considering it only appeals to Dublin airport staff... am I missing something 🤔
You are right. It’s pointless, the staff know the deals they can get.. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I don’t know why anyone stands on their tippy toes to make themselves look taller it’s such a loser move like we can see you!! We can see the air between your heels and the ground and more importantly the air between your ears

She’s on the beg to get her dads garden done 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 tagging some poor bastard with 300 followers liking all his photos trying to show him the POWER OF INFLUENCING!!
She only managed to say “fair play” on a picture as he probably hasn’t offered the freebie yet, she couldn’t even muscle up a bit more enthusiasm as irelands top small business advertiser until she’s being paid

The garden thing is so obvious and manipulative.

Reactions: 5
What a snake. Got backlash when she announced it so she went off and did it IN LEVEL 5 and now parades a photo in a bikini 🙄 still non essential Aoibhe . But continue shouting about how the air industry is on its last legs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Showing a posed blurry covered up photo is not an after I bet her stomach looks horrific with the scaring I wouldn’t be recommending that to anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Seriously she could have been relatable to new mams struggling with baby tummys instead she took a few weeks off sm then came back denying she had the tummy tuck and now is flaunting her new figure and her baby is not even 1! Maternity leave is to mind your kid not get surgery and have someone else mind them. Last thing I would have wanted to do and I have kids is go get non essential surgery while off with them

Thread title, it's confirmed fupa is on the floor,gymondo sucks and Juan is still out the door

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.