Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Jennifer wyrnne got stung by BU selling Ali express hair bands for nearly ten times the price 🙄🙄
It was ciara Doherty. Jennifer wrynne was accused of selling dresses from ali but she had up pics a few days earlier of her buying them in a studio in Barcelona on a buyers trip

Does anyone remember Jennifer wyrnne got stung by BU selling Ali express hair bands for nearly ten times the price 🙄🙄
Was ciara Doherty,no clue who she is but remembered the name

Reactions: 3
It was ciara Doherty. Jennifer wrynne was accused of selling dresses from ali but she had up pics a few days earlier of her buying them in a studio in Barcelona on a buyers trip

JW was caught buying jewellery & head gear from Ali express and selling it for six times the price

Reactions: 10

Go look at the Jennifer thread.

Reactions: 1
I can't get over some of the comments on here. Saying she has ruined her life, her 'fall from grace', her life didn't work out the way she planned and some of ye delighting in it. There is not one person on here, anonymous as we are, who has not had shite happen in their lives in one way or another.
Fair play to her for addressing it, no matter how much she shared she was under no obligations to share a single thing. She seems to be getting lots of support and far from this being her fall from grace I think it will be the making of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
it’s great she finally let the cat out of the bag.
I still don’t care how they got together. It’s no baring on anything.

But I do wonder was her melt down before Hugo down to problems between her and Juan.

I don’t care about her being in the house. Once the kids are looked after, that’s all that matters. I had no issues with her until the tummy tuck surgery.

Reactions: 6
‘Ruined her life’ is a turn of phrase - but in reality she has made life very difficult for herself. Having two kids without having a good established relationship (although she led everybody to believe they were Swords answer to Romeo & Juliet) and her very ‘look at me now, I’m better than you’ attitude has obviously backfired and she still seems unwilling to let the facade down.
Buying a big fancy car (that doesn’t equate to your wages) when you’re in a precarious living situation with two dependants has to be the definition of insanity?! But why let sense prevail when you have a public image to uphold!! Anybody I know who has been in a similar situation took a couple of years to re-establish themselves, get a cushion of savings under them and made sure they had a solid base to start from again. I don’t know how anybody gives her the time of day, especially single mothers. She has no cop on? Still seems so immature.

Reactions: 17
What was the name of the account that kept saying they were walking around the estate holding hands and all lovey dovey?? When they had actually split up in December 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

It was Ciara O'Doherty two very different people

And Jennifer Wrynne was also exposed as selling from Ali Express

I can’t believe Juan moved out so quickly..... I can’t get the fucker I’m married to out of the house.

how she can afford a Range Rover is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe Juan moved out so quickly..... I can’t get the fucker I’m married to out of the house.

how she can afford a Range Rover is beyond me.
omg you’re so silly you don’t afford a Range Rover you just manifest one x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She can’t she’s a single mother of two with swipe ups as her only income, but people do mad things when they go through break ups so I’d say she bought it for a mood booster

Reactions: 6
If she goes back I hope HR have a reprimand waiting for her for outing her colleagues private Instagram accounts on her public business platform

Sorry I was in the wrong

Sorry,I couldn't rightly remember the name because it was so long ago. Same for Jennifer wrynne,I didn't realise there was loads of her stuff coming from ali either till I seen her thread,just remembered the one instance about the dresses

Reactions: 2
She can’t she’s a single mother of two with swipe ups as her only income, but people do mad things when they go through break ups so I’d say she bought it for a mood booster
I bought a car, joined a gym, cut my hair and bought a new wardrobe including a tiny leather skirt (so not like me) after a breakup 😂 textbook! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought a car, joined a gym, cut my hair and bought a new wardrobe including a tiny leather skirt (so not like me) after a breakup 😂 textbook! 😂😂😂
txt book! Hair, car & weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I went from long brown hair to a blonde Bob, it has to be some form of psychological cleanse when you feel the need to change/ upgrade and better yourself after a heart break to boost your confidence so the car is an erratic splurge I’m sure she feels like the ultimate ride driving around in it and hay if it makes her feel better I’m not going to begrudge her that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.