Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been in her situation and literally been made a fool of it’s not easy to face up to never mind having 117k eyes on you daily. Even tho you’ve done nothing wrong, u feel foolish, embarrassed, feel like a failure. I didn’t leave my house for 6 weeks never mind tell so many people. Give her a break. She’s got 2 other little people go look after too. Believe me being a mum when ur own heart is breaking is one of the most difficult things ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Glad she finally cleared the air. It must have been hard for her, but it did her no favours to continuously put bread crumbs and implicating comments out there for so long. She’s said her piece and may she just move on from it all now, no more drama
Maybe he didn’t want her to announce it, it doesn’t exactly paint him in a good light and as for yer Juan, she won’t be looked upon very fondly among her colleagues in EI, she jumped straight in there with him (a colleague) who she knew had just split from the mother of his two very young children who is also her colleague. I’d be morto if I was her...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Move on with your life now Aoibhe. You have 2 gorgeous little babies & you are still young. Drop the act & you have potential as an influencer.

Reactions: 25
You’d want to have a heart of stone not to feel for someone newly separated with two very young kids to bring up.
You see how Dominique Nugent has helped young girls going through a breakup, hopefully if Aoibhe feels strong enough she can do the same for young mums who are separating/going it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Glad she finally cleared the air. It must have been hard for her, but it did her no favours to continuously put bread crumbs and implicating comments out there for so long. She’s said her piece and may she just move on from it all now, no more drama
I'd say she's heartbroken and putting it out there to her followers confirms that's its real. I'm sure she has struggled this past few months

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah but did she not start seeing him while she was engaged to her previous boyfriend and he was also with someone else at the time. Awful with 2 young kids but what goes around comes around .she was only with him a few months and she was pregnant from the time she had lily to lockdown they must have had about 15 breaks away and the child was left at home with his parents, I'm sure they only got,to know each other properly during lockdown 🙄🤫

• Angry
Reactions: 46
At the time the whole gender reveal photos and stories were really awkward. Maybe trouble was brewing for a while... no wonder she's lost a good bit of weight. It wasn't gymondo, nothing like a heartbreak diet to shed the pounds

Reactions: 23
I honestly can’t imagine how hard it must have been to go through it with a newborn and even Lily is still very young. It’s very sad for the kids. I’m sure Lily adores her daddy and will have no idea why he’s not there anymore. I have a daughter a few months older and I can’t imagine what it would be like for her.

Reactions: 7
I've said plenty on here about stuff that she's done that I didn't like, and while it was fairly obvious for months now that they'd split, I was still hoping for her sake it wasn't true. Between the lack of sleep and the raging hormones while your body recovers, those first few months after having a baby are tough going, especially with a toddler in the mix aswell. I can't even begin to imagine coping with a breakup on top of it all. I know of so many relationships that have ended during all this, some that seemed rock solid pre Covid. I'd imagine Aoibhe and Sean probably only truly got to know each other by being stuck at home together during lockdown. Maybe now she's dropped the guard and said it, some of the pretence we've been seeing the last while will fall away aswell.

Reactions: 24
That’s probably part of her reaction to the trolls that time. Must have been very hard going through it and with him now supposedly with someone new it would be even harder. Don’t think I would have been able to face coming back on but maybe it of takes her mind off things a bit

Reactions: 7
Yeah but Bill's have to be paid and she had to get the new range rover just to show Juan and her Juan how well she is doing without him and his pilots salary

Reactions: 12
I am glad she addressed it, and I think it takes mighty balls to do that! It’s a horrible situation and now it’s confirmed, her erratic behaviour makes more sense, I did some very questionable things when I had my heart broken, and until you’re ‘over’ it you can’t quite see it.
I also think she’s got balls of steel going back to EI, if she loves her job she shouldn’t let him push her out!
I hope she can heal from it and thankfully those kiddies are so young they won’t remember.
And Aoibhe if you do read this, he’s a grade A tosser and you’re well rid 😅

Reactions: 46
I have slagged her off here and I do find her voices etc annoying and herself disingenuous as a blogger..

But he really is a piece of tit

Reactions: 19
Everybody would have sympathy for anybody (man, woman and child) in that situation. But she hasn’t held herself accountable for all the fake stories she wrote/told that her stress was all down to the opinions of others she read on here. She’ll never get off her sympathy train.

Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for her.but . She has a house she has a job. She got rid of a prick. She’s actually doing alright. I really hope she makes him regret it. Cause he will

Reactions: 14
Also she did herself NO favours using the speculation over her relationship and father of her children to drive traffic to her Insta for a number of months

and lowest of the low ..using that Big Reveal Tell All Very Difficult to Talk About absolute click bait to talk about a paid ( I’m sure?) collab with that wedding photographer turned life Coach mark Fennell

that was pretty disgusting

Reactions: 23
So on one hand you have comments saying that we should have sympathy or empathy for Aoibhe and women should be supporting women and on the other hand you have women ripping the hole out of Juan's ' new gf' and casting aspertitions on her character 🤔The reality is none of us know what happened in that situation and none of us will.

If Aoibhe wanted my support as a woman then maybe she should try being a little more genuine. To me her statement was incredibly defensive and she was so consumed with telling everyone how strong she is she came across as the disingenuous. Either show a bit of a humam side and say how you feel or put out a more professional clinical statement. Also the being torn down everyday by trolls comment was the icing on the cake for me.

I have commented on her recent behaviour before so I'm not going to go into it again. My personal opinion is Aoibhe needs to take a step back from SM for awhile, deal with her break up for her own sake and then come back on, if she wishes. We have all been through crappy break ups and had to get up and go to work etc . If she is having a hard time then she needs to take some time for herself to heal and no one will judge her for that. The problem people have is the fakeness - the everything is rosy in the garden portrayal when the garden has been nothing but scorched earth for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.