Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mullou3001

I can't hear the song "Hero" without bursting my arse laughing at the thoughts of her video 🤣🤣🤣
Juan can’t have the cash to do that though having been on pup the last year. She has to be moving to her mums.

theres Isn’t a chance in hell she would get a mortgage
I don’t think AL pilots were on PUP...

Maybe she’s moving into her Dad’s, didn’t she mention he was moving to Spain??

Meoulpal

VIP Member
It absolutely astonishes me how willing some of these women are to turn their children into commodities for public consumption. That one Michelle's page is shocking.

I am a nobody and I wouldn't ever dream of putting intimate pictures of my children up on a public profile. These women have tens of thousands of followers and are sharing pictures of their children in nappies all to earn a few bob.

First and foremost, the children can't consent to the sharing of pictures like this to the world at large. I know I wouldn't want my baby pictures freely available for the world and its mother to have a nose at. I'd be raging if my parents had decided to broadcast them without my consent.

There's also the fact that you have absolutely no idea who all your 50k followers are. Any one of them could be sickos following you for the wrong reasons. There are actually some questionable comments on some of Michelle's pictures.

I think it's grossly, grossly irresponsible and all the worse since it seems to be done more or less solely for personal enrichment.
Omg are you serious what comments have you seen?

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
She’s a lovely girl. Would have been a chubby bubbly girl but she lost loads of weight to join al and looks amazing. But her personality is out of this world

ETA: looks wise she’s very like aoibhe. Blonde extensions eyelashes. The works 🙄
Didn’t you say in another post that she was a friend of yours?!

Celia_Ro

It actually boils my blood that her latest post with the giveaway for revcoveraire and acting like she’s the saviour of air travel in Ireland when she was wanting to charge the guys who were setting up the testing site at the airport! That competition is 200% for her own engagement with the added bonus of looking like a saint trying to help out with the plan to kickstart the aviation industry!!!
I’m sure she’s not the only one in her company who has a large online following. Bet they’re not trying to gain followers at the expense of a company practically on its knees right now. Whiff of “Taking advantage” here