Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a legal background but I would think it’s not cut and dry that she has no rights to the house given she has lived there for around 3 years and there are children involved. There’s a cohabitation act of some sort for those types of scenarios.
Not really, she needs to prove her % claim of the house I.E. what she contributed towards the purchase, the mortgage and the general upkeep. It would a long and expensive legal battle. She would be better off heading back to blankets by Gers house and putting all her energy into a custody agreement.

She is in a very difficult situation now, but Eeeeffffaaaaa has no humility so she will of course be all attitude and won’t tell an ounce of truth. She’s playing the role of doting single mother now instead of jet setting (mostly work) pilots girlfriend 🙄 neither will or have endeared her to people. I just remembered all her talk of Juan wanting to marry her but she kept saying no she’s happy as they were just being Sean and Aoibhe..... right Aoibhe FFS you really need to start learning from the shite you talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's not as if he bought the house 20 years ago and she's squatting there with her 2 children and he's not the biological father. My God their youngest is only 9 months old and eldest 2.
She could be paying the mortgage for all we know. It's nobody's business but theirs at the end of the day. I find the whole get her the duck out and she's trying to get his house awful to be honest.

Reactions: 64
Not really, she needs to prove her % claim of the house I.E. what she contributed towards the purchase, the mortgage and the general upkeep. It would a long and expensive legal battle. She would be better off heading back to blankets by Gers house and putting all her energy into a custody agreement.
We have no idea what she contributed to the house, she hardly lived there for 3 years and contributed nothing. She may have no difficulty proving her contribution.
It’s a bit of a stretch for a stranger on the internet to proclaim that she absolutely doesn’t have any rights without intimate knowledge of their financial affairs.

Reactions: 18
We have no idea what she contributed to the house, she hardly lived there for 3 years and contributed nothing. She may have no difficulty proving her contribution.
It’s a bit of a stretch for a stranger on the internet to proclaim that she absolutely doesn’t have any rights without intimate knowledge of their financial affairs.

Where did I say she doesn’t have rights to his property I said there’s no “act” covering the situation, the property whether a family home or not belongs to the title holder ONLY!! If you had read the post properly you will see that I said she will need to prove her % claim and it would be a long, expensive legal battle if he contested any of her claims. The link you so helpfully provided will tell you the same if you bothered reading that too.

Reactions: 1
Where did I say she doesn’t have rights to his property I said there’s no “act” covering the situation, the property whether a family home or not belongs to the title holder ONLY!! If you had read the post properly you will see that I said she will need to prove her % claim and it would be a long, expensive legal battle if he contested any of her claims. The link you so helpfully provided will tell you the same if you bothered reading that too.
Clam your tits, I didn’t say you said it, Susan said it. I originally responded to Susan’s post and then you quoted mine.
The 2010 civil partnership and rights and obligations of cohabitation act covers property adjustments does it not?

Reactions: 3
Clam your tits, I didn’t say you said it, Susan said it. I originally responded to Susan’s post and then you quoted mine.
The 2010 civil partnership and rights and obligations of cohabitation act covers property adjustments does it not?
Nope it does not, it just introduced a redress scheme for couples living together but again everything needs to be proven etc. It’s more for people who are financially dependent on a partner and a relationship breaks down.

Anyway I can’t imagine Aoibhe sticking her tail between her legs and going begging at Juans feet. I’m sure she will capitalise on this and drive off in her Range Rover to a new home at some stage.

Reactions: 1
It’s getting hot in hurrrrrrrr

aoibhes absolutely no fool and is well able to look out for number 1

That car is pricey tho she’s obviously well able to show income for a loan or whatever

how does maintenance work
Is it solely a percentage of his income to her ..cut and dry ..or..is her income taken into account?

Reactions: 8
Nope it does not, it just introduced a redress scheme for couples living together but again everything needs to be proven etc. It’s more for people who are financially dependent on a partner and a relationship breaks down.

Anyway I can’t imagine Aoibhe sticking her tail between her legs and going begging at Juans feet. I’m sure she will capitalise on this and drive off in her Range Rover to a new home at some stage.
Apparently section 174 of that very same act covers property adjustments.

It’s her business what she does but it’s not for us to say she has no rights unless you know more that you’re letting on. It’s obvious you have a very keen interest in Aoibhe from your history on Tattle.

Reactions: 5
It’s getting hot in hurrrrrrrr

aoibhes absolutely no fool and is well able to look out for number 1

That car is pricey tho she’s obviously well able to show income for a loan or whatever

how does maintenance work
Is it solely a percentage of his income to her ..cut and dry ..or..is her income taken into account?
All income is taken into account, his and hers. I’d imagine given the new car, constant spending she would end up with very little from him if anything.

I don’t know either of them at all I’m new to watching her. But maybe he’s not as big a dick as people have said and has come to an agreement that she lives in the house their kids call home. Maybe he doesn’t want to kick his kids out of the only home they have known. Maybe he’s being decent and she has taken over the mortgage payments. Like I’ve no clue but I do tell my husband if we ever broke up he’d be moving himself out and not me lol. I’ll be staying here with my kids and dog thank you. And the fact they are not married and maybe she has no legal right to the place makes him even more decent for coming to this arrangement. If that is the case of course. Who knows she could be moving next month for all we know.
on a side note she’s still a pain in the hole the way she carries on. Ha.

Reactions: 16
Apparently section 174 of that very same act covers property adjustments.

It’s her business what she does but it’s not for us to say she has no rights unless you know more that you’re letting on. It’s obvious you have a very keen interest in Aoibhe from your history on Tattle.
Yes property adjustments do happen, they are rare though and the act only really gives you the right to apply for one.

haha a history investigator 😂 I don’t really have a very keen interest in Aoibhe, no more than anyone on else on these threads. I know him from growing up in the same area not very well though and have met her a few times, she’s unremarkable really but her complete dishonesty in everything she does online pisses me off I must say.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know either of them at all I’m new to watching her. But maybe he’s not as big a dick as people have said and has come to an agreement that she lives in the house their kids call home. Maybe he doesn’t want to kick his kids out of the only home they have known. Maybe he’s being decent and she has taken over the mortgage payments. Like I’ve no clue but I do tell my husband if we ever broke up he’d be moving himself out and not me lol. I’ll be staying here with my kids and dog thank you. And the fact they are not married and maybe she has no legal right to the place makes him even more decent for coming to this arrangement. If that is the case of course. Who knows she could be moving next month for all we know.
on a side note she’s still a pain in the hole the way she carries on. Ha.
I was thinking maybe they’re alternating who stays in the house with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
At the end of the day, there are kids involved, and that has to be considered with moving and all, so hopefully it’ll all stay civil for them.

Reactions: 2

She is in a very difficult situation now, but Eeeeffffaaaaa has no humility so she will of course be all attitude and won’t tell an ounce of truth. She’s playing the role of doting single mother now instead of jet setting (mostly work) pilots girlfriend 🙄 neither will or have endeared her to people. I just remembered all her talk of Juan wanting to marry her but she kept saying no she’s happy as they were just being Sean and Aoibhe..... right Aoibhe FFS you really need to start learning from the shite you talk.
No she doesn’t. Once there are children involved she is entitled to half regardless if she paid a cent to it or not.

Yes property adjustments do happen, they are rare though and the act only really gives you the right to apply for one.

haha a history investigator 😂 I don’t really have a very keen interest in Aoibhe, no more than anyone on else on these threads. I know him from growing up in the same area not very well though and have met her a few times, she’s unremarkable really but her complete dishonesty in everything she does online pisses me off I must say.
Oh yeah I’m a full time tattle PI here🕵️‍♀️ Most posters here post on a variety of Instagramer’s threads and then some don’t. The ones that don’t can often appear closer to the subject matter than the rest of us posting here.

No she doesn’t. Once there are children involved she is entitled to half regardless if she paid a cent to it or not.
This is 100% not the case under current Irish law

I was thinking maybe they’re alternating who stays in the house with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
At the end of the day, there are kids involved, and that has to be considered with moving and all, so hopefully it’ll all stay civil for them.
Yes, their current arrangement is that they are alternating. He is there some nights with the kids.
however, that’s not a long term solution

Reactions: 7
I suspect the decision to announce separation now is after seeing how Dominique nugents rise to cover star after she told her audience what had happened on her wedding day! Even the language she is using sounds suspiciously like Dom’s in stellar!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I suspect the decision to announce separation now is after seeing how Dominique nugents rise to cover star after she told her audience what had happened on her wedding day! Even the language she is using sounds suspiciously like Dom’s in stellar!
That’s what I thought too... horrible I know but same with her breakdown and saving it to her highlights and the interview I feel like she’s utilising it for something else

Reactions: 4
This is 100% not the case under current Irish law

Yes, their current arrangement is that they are alternating. He is there some nights with the kids.
however, that’s not a long term solution
Oh wow you actually know them?!
As in this surely is only information a close friend or relative would know?
That’s a bit mad posting their arrangements on a gossip website? !!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.