Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to find it hard to find a travel buddy now Juan is out of the picture, who’s going to take all the hands in the air open mouth having the time of my life pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to find it hard to find a travel buddy now Juan is out of the picture, who’s going to take all the hands in the air open mouth having the time of my life pictures
Like, she has two feckin toddlers. On what planet is she living on thinking she will be swanning around the place?!

Also, she is a joke crying about aviation one minute and then splashing the cash the next.
Are we supposed to believe she is worried about her income ?

Reactions: 17
Like, she has two feckin toddlers. On what planet is she living on thinking she will be swanning around the place?!

Also, she is a joke crying about aviation one minute and then splashing the cash the next.
Are we supposed to believe she is worried about her income ?
She will probably go away when Juan has the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looks really awkward doing her little modeling job for Nasty Gal.. really doesn’t come natural at all
to her 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you not need to apply to the council for permission to do a photo shoot in Newbridge? 😉

It’s the open mouth pose for me I’m sure the photographer was like close your mouth!! it’s getting as tired as her blazers

Reactions: 5
Shes such an inspiration. So many booking holidays because of her....... I just can't

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not pretty or attractive so just doesn’t make a good model. What is it with these instahuns who think selling their children on the net make them the next Kate Moss.

What stupid diet includes Nutella. Awful stuff when you’re dieting.

Will aoibhe not be working the flights rather than being a passenger?

Reactions: 5
So does she own Aer Lingus now? Why the hell are people tagging her? Is she personally flying all these people to their destinations?? I also work in aviation & still very lucky to have a job but I’m not telling everyone to book flights 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She’s the soul reason why people are booking holidays now don’t you know! Not because we havnt been able to go on a holiday in a year but because Aoibhe influenced us with that video of her walking around the empty airport

Reactions: 8
When it mattered to her Jenny from da block she was all about shutting the country down, allowing maternity restrictions to be reduced etc and now she couldn’t give a fiddlers, her priority is holidays. She has a terrible rep in aer lingus and she’s trying to save face now by single handedly rescuing the aviation industry. Whatever about people going abroad, if we haven’t even fixed what’s going on at home, seeing family and friends, eating out and generally living then it’s a bit selfish and dangerous to be encouraging people to fly.

Reactions: 13
Would like yer advice, hubby and I have a foreign hol booked for end of Jan 2022, I didn’t book aer lingus, we are not going from Dublin airport and I did not tag aoibhe. Should I cancel this and rebook only flights from Dublin that Aoibhe is clearly managing single handedly? I’m worried I’m not supporting aviation if I don’t tag aoibhe. Thanks for listening guys, if you know you know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.