Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would like yer advice, hubby and I have a foreign hol booked for end of Jan 2022, I didn’t book aer lingus, we are not going from Dublin airport and I did not tag aoibhe. Should I cancel this and rebook only flights from Dublin that Aoibhe is clearly managing single handedly? I’m worried I’m not supporting aviation if I don’t tag aoibhe. Thanks for listening guys, if you know you know 🤭
Long term followers will know if you don’t tag Aoibhe there is no point going on your holiday so please cancel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean I’m all for saving the aviation industry but I will be spending my money in my own country for the foreseeable. However Let’s all just thank Saint Aoibhe of Aviation for single handily keeping the airline industry alive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Efa got a permanently gammy leg? 🤔 she uploaded a video this morning and her leg is positioned in her usual awkward pose. Looks like it's stuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She is being really irresponsible with this travel content. It’s not travel in the sense that we knew it before. There are still restrictions everywhere that will no doubt be changing all the time. Aoibhe instead of encouraging people to book flights why not highlight that as well. Lots of places in Europe seem to have curfew etc so it’s not going to be the normal holiday experience. The way she is carrying on you would think you could rock up to the airport and go partying in 10 different places with ease. I am dying for a holiday but I think it’s too risky now. I’d be so wary of being stuck somewhere or ending up having to quarantine when I got home. I suppose for people like her who don’t have a real job to go to that isn’t an issue

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is being really irresponsible with this travel content. It’s not travel in the sense that we knew it before. There are still restrictions everywhere that will no doubt be changing all the time. Aoibhe instead of encouraging people to book flights why not highlight that as well. Lots of places in Europe seem to have curfew etc so it’s not going to be the normal holiday experience. The way she is carrying on you would think you could rock up to the airport and go partying in 10 different places with ease. I am dying for a holiday but I think it’s too risky now. I’d be so wary of being stuck somewhere or ending up having to quarantine when I got home. I suppose for people like her who don’t have a real job to go to that isn’t an issue
I completely agree. I don't have any major gripe with Aoibhe compared to some of the influencers out there but when it's anything to with her poor attitude towards the pandemic and it's associated guidelines to stay safe, I just find her hard to take.
She is encouraging people to fly and no mention of other factors that need to be considered. Purchasing a flight is not on the same level as "go down to your local coffee shop and support them by buying a take away coffee". This has a whole other realm of implications that need to be highlighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I completely agree. I don't have any major gripe with Aoibhe compared to some of the influencers out there but when it's anything to with her poor attitude towards the pandemic and it's associated guidelines to stay safe, I just find her hard to take.
She is encouraging people to fly and no mention of other factors that need to be considered. Purchasing a flight is not on the same level as "go down to your local coffee shop and support them by buying a take away coffee". This has a whole other realm of implications that need to be highlighted.
She is acting like Ireland’s number one travel expert when in reality when is the last time she even worked? I said it before but is it any wonder she isn’t liked in Aer Lingus? All her colleagues have been on reduced pay while she is splashing the cash & now all of a sudden she seems to be claiming to be the answer to the aviation industry issues. It’s wrong

Reactions: 17
Agree with all the posts above. We are dying to get away between hubby having covid and me having surgery to get a colostomy bag. We really feel like a few days in the sun would be therapy. But we also know that it’s stressful because we would be worried about everyone around us, even though we are both vaccinated I would still worry. So I wouldn’t be asking Aoibhe for the top hotels or pubs and clubs in Spain or Portugal, I would be asking her what country has the lowest covid numbers, the safest restrictions and the safest way of getting there and back. And she does not have those answers because they are subject to change daily, and she’s not an expert in the transmission of covid or travel. I have no issue with anyone who wants to travel, but please don’t depend on Aoibhes advice she’s only looking for €€ from some airline, holiday company or whatever. She won’t care if you end up sick abroad.

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t it only last week she shared the Ryan tubridy radio show interview with the pilot who highlighted the struggles they are all having. And there’s EFA going on about her hauls, I bought this that la la la (you know her posts where she just rambles on). She is such a dose!

Reactions: 2
Plus Aer Lingus have gotten a lot of flack about how they handled refunds + vouchers during the pandemic they did not cover themselves in glory at all. Anyone booking needs to be very careful as they are advertising free change on any flight during 2021 - but in fact a fare difference will apply and you are only entitled to a voucher if you buy their higher fare. Last year you were entitled to a voucher if you couldn't travel on any fare.

Reactions: 2
Work in aviation (not EI) and am disgusted by her behaviour and all the bloggers, essentially packing their bags already to fly to a beach. Look we all need a sun holiday but we need to be responsible about it. I’d love to see families reunited but surely the bloggers getting beach content is the lowest priority travel right now.

Also sorry doesn’t she only have a few months flying time as a crew? Not sure how that makes her the number one travel blogger in the world 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. One minute shes posting about recovering the aviation industry and the financial strain workers are under as a result. Next she's posting about teepees and a few sweets and candles that she spent 100 euro on. A few cushions and blankets and sweets from deals would have cost a fraction of the price. Clearly she's not suffering financially unlike the rest of us, how are we ment to relate to that?
oh she aint struggling, she likes to point that out with her 400 euro beach bag.. she is an absolute dope!!!

Reactions: 8
Cringing at her trying on engagement rings
How is it not an ad? She’s done spon con before with them, she’s clearly advertising for them, has a discount code and all, and is probably receiving free products in turn if not payment as well

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.