Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it when she addressed it on the page could somone summarize for me !! sorry .... !!!
She literally has one typed up story saying her and Sean separated before Christmas and she was totally fine and it was old news and there was no need to message her about it. That was it really.

Reactions: 4
She literally has one typed up story saying her and Sean separated before Christmas and she was totally fine and it was old news and there was no need to message her about it. That was it really.
Thank you ! Can’t bear real emotion so carries on with the fakeness and the swipe ups . Would have more respect for her if she was just honest ..

Reactions: 5
If she gets between 40 & 45 thousand views on her stories per day.... How does she have the time to be going through them to block the viewers but not followers and the other random blocks when she's having a strop about something

Reactions: 8
'if you were in the zoom the other night you'll get it' 🥴 I know cooler 5 year olds
You can just tell she was desperately unpopular in school the way she goes on, not in with the in crowd so now in her 30s still trying to cresate a little group for herself “if you know you know”

Reactions: 12
Her stories tonight shes
Coming across almost manic... fake smiley speedy chatting .. so speedy she keeps fumbling words... shes OTT tonight moreso than others... liked the casual sean name drop twice about the playschool... that plus the manic happy head vibe is she trying to breadcrumb the idea that they are back together 🤔

Reactions: 17
Deffo not back together! I’m good friends with my ex and she matched him on tinder the other night! 😂 ( he hates her and knows I do too and told me) BTW he’s a pilot too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jesus what was that, it's just bizarre these people having conversations to their phone as if they're talking to their friends, so bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Why are people asking her for honeymoon destination ideas when she’s never been on a honeymoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I do this for my followers "
"I do this to share my passions"
"I do this for my ogs"

Don't forget about the dolla Aoibhe. Don't forget about the dolla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Deffo not back together! I’m good friends with my ex and she matched him on tinder the other night! 😂 ( he hates her and knows I do too and told me) BTW he’s a pilot too 😂😂😂😂
if he hates her why did he match her on Tinder, do both people not need to swipe right for a match! he sounds like he is full of shite!!!!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.