Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
People who use Caroline Flack need to f-off.

I’ll get slated for this but she was a domestic abuser. Why should she be exempt from it...because she was a woman?

But Eeeeeffffffaaaaa using the “be kind” boll*oxology is a front to bully people and tear them down. Basically “do as I say, not as I do”. Feck off Eeeefffffaaaaa.
stop being an absolute boot!
People like to rewrite the Caroline Flack story as if she was pillared to death by trolls, when in fact she had been charged with domestic violence and couldn’t handle the pressure of a public trial. Caroline was the victim of some trolling throughout her years yes but I’d wager no more or less than anyone else with a profile like hers. Public opinion changed on her massively when she was charged with attacking her boyfriend. The huns like to airbrush that part out because it doesn’t suit their narrative. What happened to Caroline was tragic but they’re all a bunch of users using a dead woman’s name to shield themselves from criticism. It’s basically saying “look what happened to her and I’ll do it too if ye don't leave me alone”. I’m not sure what documentary she watched but what I took away from it was Caroline was always of a sensitive disposition with a fixation on suicide from an early age. Her family knew her life would always end this way. The huns prefer the narrative that she was trolled to death though.

Reactions: 53
Can’t believe some of the comments on here 😂 that she’s horrible for staying in the house with the kids and he’s an angel for “letting” her stay there??? What type of men do ye have in your life? It’s the bare minimum a man could do if he has walked out.

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
I made this point on another thread and I'll make it here for when Eeffaa reads it. Someone saying they don't like your outfit, or your carpet or the way you make egg in a cup is not comparable to what Caroline Flack went through.

Caroline, because of her job on a prime time tv could not escape the media's glare. These instahuns if they do not want to be discussed can put their account to private. As someone said earlier don't see your Instagram page as a house more as a hotel because essentially when you monetise your posts you become a business page and business pages get reviewed.

Also Caroline was a deeply flawed individual with suicidal ideation from a young age. It was also reported that there was so much blood at the scene as Caroline had self harmed. I do not think crying onto your phone is comparable to self harming or fantasising about your own death.

If these influencers wanted to influence wouldn't it have been more beneficial to promote suicide prevention charities, suicide help lines, mental health agencies as opposed to using a tragic suicide to garner sympathy for themselves 🤔

Aoibhe is really getting on my tits recently with the constant preaching when we all know she has no problem ripping the arse out of someone else.The hypocrisy of it all drives me insane

Also these blaggers need to stop using a young girls suicide , which is the reason Coco's Law came about as a shield to protect themselves from valid criticism. Every other job and every other business has performance reviews why should influencing be any different 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
When was she originally going to have it?

If the private hospitals happy to take clients does it really matter when she had it done? Just curious
It definitely matters. If something had gone wrong, a cosmetic clinic wouldn't be in a position to handle serious aftercare. You could be talking anything from a localised infection, to sepsis, to death. And dealing with those kind of issues puts unnecessary strain on the public healthcare system (eg if rushed to A&E or admitted to hospital as a result of any of the above), which is already under immense pressure due to a global pandemic. It's one of the reasons people were being asked to stay at home, not commute to work etc. Obviously the main reason being to limit any potential spread of infection, but also to avoid things such as RTAs which again would put pressure on ambulance crews, the fire brigade and the hospitals. And also open these people up to infection.

On a personal level too, why in gods name would you put yourself out there for a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY medical procedure in the middle of a pandemic.**
You are (one would hope) wearing a mask every day, but hey ho go ahead and get yourself CUT OPEN and expose your entire bloody insides to potential infection. Of course the clinic will take all necessary precautions, but post-operative infections are far from uncommon even in 'normal' times. And while it may not be covid you catch, you could easily end up in hospital as a result of some other self-inflicted infection and your immune system is already fighting that off, so the chances of potentially catching covid are quite high.

But as long as Eeeeffffaaaa "does what's right for her" then damn the consequences for everyone else.

**Why would you go for ANY unnecessary cosmetic procedure when you have two very small children, nevermind mid-pandemic. Purely for vanity sake. A tummy tuck when your baby isn't even a year old, christ almighty. How about appreciating what your body has done in growing a tiny human and cut it some slack. I'm not against cosmetic procedures, they're not for me, but by all means go ahead if you are in a position to do so. But there is the rest of your life to have it done. Why so soon after having a baby, when you won't be able to hold them for ages afterwards and when your body deserves a rest too. Why in the middle of a pandemic, with so much at risk. Her selfishness knows no bounds. And that's without the compete and utter sneakiness of hiding it to avoid the backlash and implying it was a result of working out and falsely advertising that gymondo app too.

Ps SoHereForTheGoss that's not all directed at you!

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn't realise this would be quite so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jenna89

Chatty Member
You’d want to have a heart of stone not to feel for someone newly separated with two very young kids to bring up.
You see how Dominique Nugent has helped young girls going through a breakup, hopefully if Aoibhe feels strong enough she can do the same for young mums who are separating/going it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Jennymac

VIP Member
Yeah but did she not start seeing him while she was engaged to her previous boyfriend and he was also with someone else at the time. Awful with 2 young kids but what goes around comes around .she was only with him a few months and she was pregnant from the time she had lily to lockdown they must have had about 15 breaks away and the child was left at home with his parents, I'm sure they only got,to know each other properly during lockdown 🙄🤫

• Angry
Reactions: 46

Myboringlife

I am glad she addressed it, and I think it takes mighty balls to do that! It’s a horrible situation and now it’s confirmed, her erratic behaviour makes more sense, I did some very questionable things when I had my heart broken, and until you’re ‘over’ it you can’t quite see it.
I also think she’s got balls of steel going back to EI, if she loves her job she shouldn’t let him push her out!
I hope she can heal from it and thankfully those kiddies are so young they won’t remember.
And Aoibhe if you do read this, he’s a grade A tosser and you’re well rid 😅

Reactions: 46

Beebles

VIP Member
This is going a bit far now

( in my opinion before I'm accused of moderating)
I agree... no ones real names should be put out there, especially if they aren’t a “public figure” or whatever. For all we know a load of Aoibhe fans could be hassling a girl with that name? Ye are all anonymous, give yer Juan the right to the same

Reactions: 45

Sksbb2

Ah here, I doubt she got pregnant to get a house. At the end of the day, he was equally responsible for contraception so to say she tried to trap him is a bit harsh.

W.T.A.F

I'm not her biggest fan but I can't get over that he seems to have ended the relationship while she was heavily pregnant (going by her meltdown before)

And to the girl he moved on with, she would have known he had one small child and one on the way. I know it takes two to tango but I think that's disgusting. Hopefully in 5/10/15 years time they could all look back and realise it was for the best.

I have a three year old and a 7 month old. I've been with my husband 14/15 years. I just couldn't imagine dealing with that blow with two young children esp as PND may have been involved. Having kids change you as a woman so much and I sometimes think men think the woman should not change or don't realise the impact it has in you as a person. I honestly cannot imagine what she was/is going through

• Heart
I can't get over some of the comments on here. Saying she has ruined her life, her 'fall from grace', her life didn't work out the way she planned and some of ye delighting in it. There is not one person on here, anonymous as we are, who has not had shite happen in their lives in one way or another.
Fair play to her for addressing it, no matter how much she shared she was under no obligations to share a single thing. She seems to be getting lots of support and far from this being her fall from grace I think it will be the making of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mehbah

Do you know what, as a woman to two young children myself I really feel for Aoibhe.

this is a crap situation for her. Regardless of her online lifestyle and career (influencer “career”choice is beyond me, guess its my age)...

she is a young woman. We have all been there
( or are there) and regardless of whether we agree or approve of choices made, she is a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

we’ve all done and said things we wish we hadn’t, made decisions we look back and in hindsight think we may now make better choices.

nobody here is perfect, and because we make our mistakes in private for the most part, we are hidden. Yep, i know it is a choice to live publicly so not without judgement but women need to support women. Whatever their choices may be. We may not agree, we may choose differently, but none of us deserve to be slated.
imagine your daughter, sister, mother, friend...being slated the way she is.
Whatever your personal thoughts. Its not right.
Just my tuppence worth.
I honestly think good on her for saying it.
For having portrayed the happy couple for so long, it must have taken a lot for her to say it to her audience, even if she did carry the facade on.
Good for her, she seems like a fab mammy to the two of them, and I’m not usually complimentary of many floggers 🤷🏼‍♀️
From what’s been said here about him, she’s better off!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Iknowu

Seriously she could have been relatable to new mams struggling with baby tummys instead she took a few weeks off sm then came back denying she had the tummy tuck and now is flaunting her new figure and her baby is not even 1! Maternity leave is to mind your kid not get surgery and have someone else mind them. Last thing I would have wanted to do and I have kids is go get non essential surgery while off with them

Thread title, it's confirmed fupa is on the floor,gymondo sucks and Juan is still out the door

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

brandambassador

VIP Member
Aoibhe is only coming back from maternity and Sean is still working so neither would be entitled to claim pup pay. All this talk of how she has lost her job aswel as her relationship in the last year is a bit annoying because she still is lucky enough to have her job to go back to. Both will be taking a small pay cut for awhile but that’s it still 2 guaranteed wages coming in every month they aren’t in as bad a position as people are making out here both still technically in full time employment.

And surely she doesn’t need money as a currency anymore now that she’s manifesting items 🤭 do the bank take manifestations and gratitudes for a mortgage payment ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

lena234

Introducing Ireland's latest premium children's footwear designer, Aoibhe Devlin x Dainty Bear : The Beijing Collection.

Efa doing great work in supporting local Chinese businesses.
And we all thought Juan Corr was bring in PPE 🤣🤣

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
I was thinking about that analogy that Aoibhe posted and was doing the rounds, about someone's instagram being like them inviting you in to their homes etc. etc. and I thought NO it's nothing like that at all! They make money from people consuming their instagram content - a lot of them make their full living from it. So it's a bit more like a Hotel than their home - it's ultimately a business transaction and if you get crappy service, or you don't like the decor, or they lied about their 5 star rating.....you can go on tripadvisor and leave a review expressing your opinion! I don't see how it's much different when followers get fed up with the way some influencers conduct themselves.
Trustpilot for influencers would be amazing! And an easy way for brands to see what public opinion is on them. Just a simple rating system would be great